Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most ITCucks are femoids not soys

• Thread starter Francis Heaulme
  • Start date
Francis Heaulme

Francis Heaulme

Greycel
A lot of people are attacking ITCucks on the basis that they are soys. Though it's true that male ITCucks are pure soy and pure cuckoldry, some people seem to ignore that most ITCucks are actually the snakes in human form otherwise known as women.

A week ago or so I read a post from a foid who wished that incels would be locked up in jail and raped by their inmates. Needless to say that the post was upvoted by other users. I quickly checked the foid's profile and I found out that she posted a pic of her hand in another sub. The hand was an obese mollusc-like piece of gelatin, I almost puked.

This is who the average ITCuck is, an obese post-wall female lazy slob who hates incels. Soys are irrelevant, most of them will be forced to swallow the blackpill when they find out their gf has been banged by Chad since the beginning and that their children are not theirs.

How do they ignore the hypocrisy of laughing at others expressing their extremist views,while they openly promote theirs?

This is who the average ITCuck is, an obese post-wall female lazy slob who hates incels.
They're mad because we're spreading the blackpill and no one with a shred of testosterone will betabux or respect them.

67C3E9BD 24E9 426F AFD2 17341BCC9EE7