Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious most manlets think taller dudes can only be volcels (even if they dont say it)

• Thread starter ascentiondreamer
  • Start date
A

ascentiondreamer

Greycel
all a turbomanlet thinks about is height. height height fcking height that is what they dream of to become tall and then it will all be over. from their point of view height is everything because what they experience in dating failures and everyday social life is only heightism even if they are ugly. for them height is the key to all dating success and the one and only most important thing in human existence. they are so blinded by their obsession with height that they ignore face. even ugly manlets. only if could become tall and ugly and then realize face is fcking everything. that would be the blackpill for them. there is not a day in my life i dont think about my face and wish it was better.

greycel tier thread

The actual advice you tallcels need is to lower your standards. You can attract almost anything below Stacy level with height.

Not to mention that height + shredded physique is basically a gigantic social plus.

Unless you're deformed, if you're over 6'2 you're probably volcel

I'm gonna say something unpopular but I literally think if you're above 6 feet (doesn't apply to tallfag countries) you can ascend even if you're 4/10 or 3.5/10, don't expect to be landing beckies and stacies but you can ascend tbh

true, face is everything

Strong first post

stfu tallfag, you can get laid at 5/10 if you're tall, but if you're a manlet you need at least be a 7/10

also brag thread
Every man is a 0 to a foid if he’s shorter than her, even if he’s otherwise a Chadlet.

The actual advice you tallcels need is to lower your standards. You can attract almost anything below Stacy level with height.

Not to mention that height + shredded physique is basically a gigantic social plus.

if one is tall and super ugly he's a greater disappointment to women hence the disgust they feel is amplified too. its all happening subconsciously. and the face can be seen by every1 in the crowds. its on full display. no women wants to fuck a disgusting ogre. like my face is so horrid that body means nothing to me.

the only advantage a tall disgusting subhuman has is respect from other men. thats all. no women wants to get near a disgusting face and i dont blame them. people need to understand this: height in social life is extremely valuable but in romance it only means something if there is atleast a base level of face present. if not then height means nothing. and face means everything in dating.

at least if you're tall people will respect you. If you're a manlet, good looking or not people won't respect you

stfu tallfag, you can get laid at 5/10 if you're tall, but if you're a manlet you need at least be a 7/10

also brag thread
i didnt even mention my height let alone brag

Height can compensate for face (if normie face)
Also being tall means that you're seen as a man, at least people will respect you.People won't cry of laughter when you're mad.

at least if you're tall people will respect you. If you're a manlet, good looking or not people won't respect you
yes. but i would trade all the fcking respect for a chance of romantic life. zero romance is what this forum is about. respect is secondary.

People tend to take what they have for granted and focus on what they don't have. That's human nature 101.

height is most important. you can be blonde blue-eyed jacked whatever. doesn't matter. no one respects you when you're short.

yes. but i would trade all the fcking respect for a chance of romantic life. zero romance is what this forum is about. respect is secondary.
I'm hoping you're trying with toilets of lower attractiveness too, as in 3-4-5/10, not only 7/10+. Because this way all of your complaints become irrelevant.

By the way social status and attractiveness in dating are correlated. Not to the degree that looks and attr. in dating are, but its the second strongest correlation. You're tall, you have a social life, you're getting respect. The last 2 (especially the last one) simply cannot happen without you looking at least somewhat decent facially. Please try getting with women of lower attractiveness and stop larping here during the few hours of the day when you feel bad that Stacy rejected you or that your friends are scoring hot chicks or whatever fucking happens in your life. Take care.

Frame is important too, a lot of manlets think being taller gets you a bigger frame but it doesn't. If you have a small frame and are tall then it looks shitty.

under 5'7'', 90+% of women want you dead

I'm hoping you're trying with toilets of lower attractiveness too, as in 3-4-5/10, not only 7/10+. Because this way all of your complaints become irrelevant.

By the way social status and attractiveness in dating are correlated. Not to the degree that looks and attr. in dating are, but its the second strongest correlation. You're tall, you have a social life, you're getting respect. The last 2 (especially the last one) simply cannot happen without you looking at least somewhat decent facially. Please try getting with women of lower attractiveness and stop larping here during the few hours of the day when you feel bad that Stacy rejected you or that your friends are scoring hot chicks or whatever fucking happens in your life. Take care.
i dont even dream about stacies let alone dare to approach them. im so sick of assumptions about me. i have been rejected by women 3/10 that looked like abortion gone wrong. i have never approached a 1 because that has to be some fucked up shit and hard to find. why is it so hard to understand that face decides if women want someone sexually or not. and i have never denied the importance of height that is absurd. do you want me to describe you wat an ugly face looks like. maybe ur blessed with an average or above average face and have got no clue. each and every feature is fucked up. midface fcked up, maxila non-existant, most disgusting nose shape possible, mandible is like a 11 year old girl, droopy eyelids, recessed hairline, garbage tier harmony, asymetrical eyes, asymetrical nostrils, duck lips that look like shit and list goes on. im willing to put my face under the knife and cutmax the fck out of it. thts y i have a dream that one day with enough money i will cut everything and put it back on.

brag thread ngl

Here we are go with another stupid thread "MUH you MAnLets are sO StuPiiiiid" JESUS for the love of god, height is only a malus. You won't gain anything for being tall, but being a manlet just lowers every chance you have in life.

Especially one thing: RESPECT from other men.
Not even mentioning this:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=auzmjQbzCFg

Manlets think is height is more important
Tallfags think face is more important
What did you expect?
greycel tier thread
Here we are go with another stupid thread "MUH you MAnLets are sO StuPIddd" JESUS for the love of god, height is only a malus. You won't gain anything for being tall, but being a manlet just lowers every chance you have in life.

Especially one thing: RESPECT from other men.
Not even mentioning this:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=auzmjQbzCFg

This.JFL if you think height is only important when it comes to dating.

also brag thread

if you are above 6 feet tall you have to have an ogre tier face or bloatlord face to be turned down regularly. not saying you will be chad, but you will occasionally get girls. you wouldnt be incel. i believe people like faceandlms who just have a bad face to where their height dosnt make up for it.

Tallfags are fakecels.

This topic just won't die, it seems.

Manlets think is height is more important
Tallfags think face is more important
What did you expect?
Those with friends under-estimate social connections and the rich white westerners don't see their living conditions for the priveledge they are.

Having only one positive trait is not enough. You just can't live life to the fullest without all the pieces coming into place.