Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men are extremelly good copers

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
There is much more men that have shitty, boring, unfulfilled life then you think but they will never admit it. 30+ sexless, balding, ugly or poor, it doesnt matter, they will always pretend they are slayers and that around a corner there are bunch of women waiting to throw themselves at them.

I am only one who ever admitted in real life that getting women is difficult and that I get no attention at all from them. Upon hearing it, they just give some bullshit advice like "you search at wrong places" or "you need game". Best part is that I have never seen most of these guys in womens company.

So, how are these guys able to create this illusion and never face reality? Is that some genes that I lack, or what?

Finding good copes is essential to the incel life.

reminds me of my ugly ex-friend who is claiming to slay while he probalby never touch a hand

Definitely, females are shit at problem solving and coping.

reddit is full of these kind of incels in the subreddit Forever Alone, they just don't allow themselves a "negative attitude" like that of the incels (for them mass terrorists)

WHY THE FUCK WONT ANY MAN IN REAL LIFE ADMIT HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO GET A GIRLFRIEND, EVEN GUYS WHO HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND, OR ONLY HAD A GIRLFRIEND ONE TIME FOR A BRIEF MOMENT IN THEIR ENTIRE 30+ YEARS OF LIFE

IN FACT NORMIES WILL ACTUALLY SAY WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE IT HARD

:what:

WHY THE FUCK WONT ANY MAN IN REAL LIFE ADMIT HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO GET A GIRLFRIEND
Because it would signal that his existence is worthless. After all, procreation is the #1 objective in a man's life (after basic survival).

I’m pretty content with what I have. Having a female every day in my life would be a pain. Only good thing is sex and affection, but after a while I’m sure it will get stale and boring

It's in their genes. They have coping genes that needs to be identified and examined and I am not joking.

Last edited:
WHY THE FUCK WONT ANY MAN IN REAL LIFE ADMIT HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO GET A GIRLFRIEND, EVEN GUYS WHO HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND, OR ONLY HAD A GIRLFRIEND ONE TIME FOR A BRIEF MOMENT IN THEIR ENTIRE 30+ YEARS OF LIFE

People are bias and stupid. It is part of their hivemind culture to take up for only women and shit on undesirable men and men in general.

Because it would signal that his existence is worthless. After all, procreation is the #1 objective in a man's life (after basic survival).
It's also self-reinforcing, if women think you are sexually successfull they are more likely too sleep with you so there is an incentive to lie.

Most men can't accept that they're failures. It takes a huge surge of will power to look at yourself in the mirror and finally admit that you are a total and complete failure.

Ignorance is bliss.

(cope)

Its not really a bad thing. Makes it easy for men to accept replacements for women.

My friend copes very good with believing in Soviet Union and flat earth

Most men are completely retarded and think they are at least 8/10 although they are borderline incels and even when they are not having any meaningful female validation! They think it all boils down to attitude and that they can make it if they really try hard enough...

I think we are "deeper" in the reality than these incels in denial.

your friends are professional copers.

i am not one of those men

Alot of men are just incels in denial.

Better cope than rope tbh.

I told my coworkers that I havent had sex since my sophomore year in college(lie), and they laughed and said that I need game. Keep in mind that I mog several of these guys and actually have casual conversation with women.

I told my coworkers that I havent had sex since my sophomore year in college(lie), and they laughed and said that I need game. Keep in mind that I mog several of these guys and actually have casual conversation with women.

Exactly this

You mean those who are still alive :feelsthink:

because you can't measure how hard it is

ask a normie to dunk a basketball and watch him admit how he has shitty genetics

Yes but they are all dying inside

When we charted the whole world, life lost it's meaning for the majority of males. There's really nothing to live for in this post-modern world if you're a sub-6 male. Wanderlust & awe of the unknown was how the vast majority of men in the past could achieve fulfilled lives. They could become great conquerors, historians, soldiers, generals, merchants. There's nothing left of that now in this industrialized & grey reality. We had the misfortune of being born in this time period, after the invention of aircrafts & before the ability to travel space.

The path to the blackpill is dangerous, painful and requires a ton of self-awareness.