Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men are prone to become cuck/simp and society will always devolve into a misandrist society

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Most men are prone to become a cuck/simp and a society will always devolve into a cucked and misandrist society. Even on this forum , most men who are based and misogynist will turn into a total simp or backstabber of other men in case a woman shows them a little interest.
The reasons are -

1. Most men are extremely thirsty for women and can go to any extent and stoop to any level compromising their self respect to get affection from a woman . Just like men need food to survive and stoop to any level to get that food in case he is hungry for a long time , men will do anything for a woman.
Most men are just addicted to women just like drug addicts are addicted to drugs and commit any crime to get that drug.

2. Women always have an upper hand by a large margin when it comes to dating and male-female relationship . It is women who decide which men get their affection and which don't . Women decide when they want to have sex , when don't . This make a man who is interested in women to naturally follow a woman's order and become her slave.

Most men will fucking do anything for a woman even if it means throwing other men under the bus.

The only way to stop this is complete gender segregation and make arranged marriage compulsory for people as soon as they hit puberty .

Dating rules piss me off. Don’t over text. Don’t do this, don’t do that. What a load of complicated stressful shit. If something is meant to be, it will be. Jumping through certain hoops in the right sequence shouldn’t matter. You either like someone or you don’t.

yes most men are weak willed including a lot on this forum.

It the people in power in silicon valley who have created this dystopia. The are not content with ruining just the western world. The want a worls-wide conquest of Femen power. I am seeing it in Muslim countries.

It the people in power in silicon valley who have created this dystopia. The are not content with ruining just the western world. The want a worls-wide conquest of Femen power. I am seeing it in Muslim countries.
Muslim countries too will be completely cucked in 20-30 years.

You know what doctors do when gangrene happens.

Our only hope is if the System completely collapses before then, a good chance of happening by the way.
This is why a lot of Muslim countries are going with China, China give them investments and support and do not insist on forcing their culture on them.

No, just prevent foids from owning bank accounts without a legal guardian. Everything is tied to money.

Dating rules piss me off. Don’t over text. Don’t do this, don’t do that. What a load of complicated stressful shit. If something is meant to be, it will be. Jumping through certain hoops in the right sequence shouldn’t matter. You either like someone or you don’t.
Absolute facts.

Absolute facts.
Thanking you.

I'm also fed up of the term 'needy'. Wanting a relationship with someone is a bad thing? Sure, it has to be with the right person, but shouldn't the other person want that too? We should both want that badly. What's the fucking problem? Meet and see if we're compatible. That's what dating should be all about. But instead it's a lot of ghosting and absolute frustration.

Thanking you.

I'm also fed up of the term 'needy'. Wanting a relationship with someone is a bad thing? Sure, it has to be with the right person, but shouldn't the other person want that too? We should both want that badly. What's the fucking problem? Meet and see if we're compatible. That's what dating should be all about. But instead it's a lot of ghosting and absolute frustration.

Everything is disposable in today's culture and you are not supposed to feel deep attachment to anything.

Except foids are literal robots who can't function properly if the required industrial process isn't clearly respected

We either take our lives back by force or we get cast out, it's our choice

lol these made-up regulations are just for ugly people. Chad's rulebook is just "Suck my cock" and the whore agrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back