Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most men DESERVE to be incels

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Mostly normies. Think about it rationally: women don't have moral agency, they're just instincts, but men can think. Who do you blame, the dog or the owner?
I blame the owner. Cucks have allowed the peak of degeneracy we are living, they are the enemies, not foids. These men are worthless sacks of shit that will sell their souls just to get attention from a woman, such people don't deserve to even be normies, they deserve to be incels, and live a live of servitude. I don't deserve to be an incel, I'm a hard worker, I have good values, strong and capable. I just happened to be born with an ugly face, this is totally unfair.
Now lets see who deserves to be thrown in concentration camps:
-White Knights
-Men into Findom
-Subscribers of twitch thots
-Men that like/compliment foids on social media
-"Sugar Daddies"
-Cucks
-"Sissy" fags
-coprophiliacs
-Masochists

More suggestions?

Most normies almost are incels jfl. They get maybe around three sexual partners their whole lives then get ravaged in divorce court and go MGTOW.

Anti-lolicons and worshippers of "magical number 18"

Foids always get the pussy pass. They are the selectors and cucks only react. You can always get rid of cucks but they will always reappear. Foids are to blame for not accepting their place in society. They are to blame for their lying and cheating behavior. Men will keep going down the same road again and again unless they realize foids are the problem.

Its really embarassing to be put in same group as some males. It almost feels like bootlickers and doormats are different species to me.
I want nothing to do with them, please make a new scientific name for them because they dont deserve title of MEN.

More suggestions?
The "bulls" and slayers need to be held accountable as well. They are enablers and they destroy masculine dignity.
Its really embarassing to be put in same group as some males. It almost feels like bootlickers and doormats are different species to me.
I want nothing to do with them, please make a new scientific name for them because they dont deserve title of MEN.
Same here. It's scary to imagine that this could be us.

Most normies almost are incels jfl. They get maybe around three sexual partners their whole lives then get ravaged in divorce court and go MGTOW.

If women are so stupid, how do they consistently manipulate men and society in general?
They use weak men as their tools
And if you put women and weak men together, they form majority
There is no place for logic in democracy like that

If women are so stupid, how do they consistently manipulate men and society in general?

That's like saying, if junk food is so stupid, why do people keep getting tricked into eating it and getting fat.

Yep. Agree. This takes some intelligence, right? First to realize that they can do it, then to keep the manipulation going.
I think of it more like instinct than intelligence
Women are born to lie, deceive, all to increase their survibability
Intelligence is often going against instinct, something women are not capable of

How hard is it to manipulate cucks? They will literally buy BATH WATER, they will pay foids no matter how much of a cunt they are, they will pay thinking that somehow they have a chance with a foid they never even met. Now YOU tell me, does that require intelligence? A literal kid could come up with that, "dad give money or I'll be mad" tier of "manipulation".
Foids are stupid, cucks are just a lost cause.

Junk food doesn't manipulate anyone. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Women don't manipulate anyone. Men seek out holes to fuck. Women are just there. They don't do anything, they just exist.

I assume you have no ill will towards females then? After all, they haven't done anything. They just exist.

I think dog shit is gross and disgusting. I hate it.

Does dog shit have any intelligence? Much like women, the answer is no.

I don't think you asked a very interesting question. You made your opinion clear and I hope I have too.
It's ok to run away bro, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Lol. You asked a yes or no question when I'm sure you can guess my answer already and I yours.
And yet you haven't answered, it's a cope or rope world boyo

I assume you have no ill will towards females then? After all, they haven't done anything. They just exist.
Hating women is like hating your poorly trained dog for how he behaves. The problem in the world is cuck men and Jews.

Most men are incels

most men are actually incelsddddd