[Serious] "Most men have horrible lives "

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Luminary
★★★★★
150d 9h 11m
Is the fact that most men have shitty lives lifefuel or suifuel ? In a way it is lifefuel since you dont feel like a special loser. But its also suifuel given how bad this gender has it over foids.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
91d 6h 18m
It's good to know I'm not the only loser, but it's rage fuel to see the torture women put men through still playing victim

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

Recruit
★★
4d 10h 21m
Cucked men are responsible for that - giving rights to foids was a big mistake

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 13h 42m
"The mass of men lead quiet lives of desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation." ~ Henry David Thoreau

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★★
17d 19h 2m
none of us even asked to be bron in the first place fuck this scammer called life.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 9m
Most men don't have as good lives as women but obviously it's not that bad for the majority of men otherwise they would be a lot more upset than now.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 21h 13m
Are we talking about dating or life in general?

unrelentingclownery

unrelentingclownery

Recruit
★★
2d 11h 5m
Most men don't have as good lives as women but obviously it's not that bad for the majority of men otherwise they would be a lot more upset than now.
They can be upset all they want, society won’t hear their voices. So they rope or live out a subpar loveless unfulfilled existence while their female counterpart has intristic value for just existing

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Luminary
★★★★★
150d 9h 11m
Then depends on where you live, for example where i live most men my generation aren't incel most men my generation don't have a good life.
Where i live, most men are incel tier (betabuxxers) and have shitty horrible lives wageslaving for an ugly entitled foid.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 9m
They can be upset all they want, society won’t hear their voices. So they rope or live out a subpar loveless unfulfilled existence while their female counterpart has intristic value for just existing
True but at the same time most men aren't as upset with their lives as incels are and still manage to get sex.
Don't forget that right now only about 30% of males are incels. That's significant but not a majority of males.
Most males are still able to get relationships and sex with foids even if it isn't easy for those that aren't chad to do it.
The life of an average man is not worth living imo.
I disagree tbh the average normie looking NT male that is aware of the blackpill and stays away from foids can still have an okay life and will have no problem networking for career and job prospects. No such avenue for uglier non-NT males.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 21h 13m
Where i live, most men are incel tier (betabuxxers) and have shitty horrible lives wageslaving for an ugly entitled foid.
The betabuxx culture fadded here since a lot of men can't betabuxx.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Luminary
★★★★★
150d 9h 11m
The betabuxx culture fadded here since a lot of men can't betabuxx.
Good. Betabuxxing should be banned and prostitution made legal.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Luminary
★★★★★
150d 9h 11m
Because they don't take care of themselves?
Thats a part of it. They dont need to looksmax or practice good hygiene because of how thirsty the average curry is.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 21h 13m
Thats a part of it. They dont need to looksmax or practice good hygiene because of how thirsty the average curry is.
Brutal, exposure to western culture made algerian women try to keep up with western standards, and back in the days women competed for men to get the wealthier one possible, they spend a fuck ton of money on looksmaxing ngl, the average guy looksmaxx too since we know that looks matter, we most of them think that money is more important that looks, which is true.

Good ol' days.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Luminary
★★★★★
150d 9h 11m
Brutal, exposure to western culture made algerian women try to keep up with western standards, and back in the days women competed for men to get the wealthier one possible, they spend a fuck ton of money on looksmaxing ngl, the average guy looksmaxx too since we know that looks matter, we most of them think that money is more important that looks, which is true.

Good ol' days.
Average or below average men today have little incentive to work hard.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 21h 13m
Average or below average men today have little incentive to work hard.
It's not like they have a choice, men who takes drugs in algeria don't do it for fun, they do it to cope.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
85d 13h 14m
No shit most man are ugly

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
8d 21h 52m
You see, this fucking enrages me to no end. They know men suffer, BUT DO FUCKING NOTHING. Instead they'd rather baww over some bitch who had her 5th boyfriend break up with her. Stupid fucking bullshit this gay ass fucking faggot society.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
95d 20h 36m
It's scary to think we live lives worse than cows and pigs simply for lacking a few millimeters of bone or by chance we have one less hole.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Gabagool? Over ‘ere.
★★★★★
43d 17h 27m
At least I’m in good company.

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
★★★
12d 3h 0m
Free market in both business and sex leads to monopoly or at best oligarchy. A small elite hoards everything (Chads and kikes).

It's the fault of NPC cucks allowing it to happen. A 50's born western boomer has had a better life than 90's born zoomers have now, even though life quality should improve as time passes. Simply unacceptable.

slavcel11

slavcel11

Commander
★★★
54d 8h 8m
I'd say one divorce or break-up is what separates a decent life from a shitty life for most men. Because finding relationshp is hard for an average man. And once you become single you are seen as a loser.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
140d 12h 32m
Terrible Cope ngl