Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most men look dead as fuck

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I was in my uni library today and I noticed something interesting: most men look miserable. Women are the only ones who are constantly smiling and have lots of friends. There was a hot bitch there and I could see by her facial expression that she didn't have a care in the world. She was smiling, talking to her friend, joking. Meanwhile, I haven't had a laugh in months.

I've noticed a lot of men have a thousand yard stare. Saw a guy on a bench just sitting there alone and staring at nothing. I do this too, I just blank out from reality. I also notice this in men that go shopping at night and not day.

I was in my uni library today and I noticed something interesting: most men look miserable. Women are the only ones who are constantly smiling and have lots of friends. There was a hot bitch there and I could see by her facial expression that she didn't have a care in the world. She was smiling, talking to her friend, joking. Meanwhile, I haven't had a laugh in months.

notice the same thing whenever I go out in public

I notice that a lot too. I'm one of them

I've noticed a lot of men have a thousand yard stare. Saw a guy on a bench just sitting there alone and staring at nothing. I do this too, I just blank out from reality. I also notice this in men that go shopping at night and not day.

I can relate to this. I do it all the time.

Yh I zone out alot too. It is what it is.

Women always have someone to talk to, someone they can play with. Life can never be heavy on them.

Women always have someone to talk to, someone they can play with. Life can never be heavy on them.
Women live on tutorial mode/easy mode while men (except chads) live on hard mode/nightmare mode

I use to think the way I felt about life was super rare and uncommon until I start working around mainly men. Having conversations with people and even normies I realized the average man is hurting very badly. Most men I know cope hard with alcohol,drugs, and vidya/anime. It's hard watching all these young men in so much pain, despite having the empathy and knowledge of what they face, I know damn well I can't save them just like nobody can save me

Many men are dead as fuck inside

It's also from social anxiety sometimes. It definitely is for me. That and that i've lost all reason or will to live

Most men are being pushed to suicide or transsexualism because we're not model-tier in terms of looks

Over it is many of men

You're right. Women get everything in life.

Yes, Im in uni and I notice it everywhere I go.

That is why I dont agree at all this is just a "tiny problem for a minority of men" - No, Its a problem for the VASTE MAJORITY OF DUDES OUT THERE.

I saw some video from when my grandpa were young, him and his buddies in their 20s and early 30s. They were all laughing having a great time, building a house together, while the women sat by the side drinking cofee, everyone was so happy.

Today, males dont have a purpose, and if they manage to get a girl, she has 400000 options and Chads hitting her up so they are always the subordinate one in the relationship, they are powerless. Not only that, but their GF most likely have gotten fucked by atleast 20 other big cock Chads, so they are humiliated, but what are they gonna do?

This world is insane, we are watching insanity right now, the west is in flames.

Well, if I had hundreds of female orbiters I'd feel happy and motivated too.

Life is so EZ as a foid.

Yes, Im in uni and I notice it everywhere I go.

That is why I dont agree at all this is just a "tiny problem for a minority of men" - No, Its a problem for the VASTE MAJORITY OF DUDES OUT THERE.

I saw some video from when my grandpa were young, him and his buddies in their 20s and early 30s. They were all laughing having a great time, building a house together, while the women sat by the side drinking cofee, everyone was so happy.

Today, males dont have a purpose, and if they manage to get a girl, she has 400000 options and Chads hitting her up so they are always the subordinate one in the relationship, they are powerless. Not only that, but their GF most likely have gotten fucked by atleast 20 other big cock Chads, so they are humiliated, but what are they gonna do?

This world is insane, we are watching insanity right now, the west is in flames.

The difference between us and them is that they're bluepilled, but even that illusion won't last. :feelsbadman:
it'll probably be decades before most bluepillers turn blackpilled. feminism is rampant across media so the blackpill will never be accepted

it'll probably be decades before most bluepillers turn blackpilled. feminism is rampant across media so the blackpill will never be accepted
I mean, of course they won't talk about the Blackpill out loud, but they'll believe it and that's what really matters.

I look like I'm ready to murder by default

This is extremely noticeable if you study STEM because the only girls in the class will always orbit the one or two handsome guys in the class and the rest of us become background characters in these amazing beautiful people's perfect lives.

Yes. What do they do they have to look forward to? Dead end jobs with no touch of a female in their entire life.

This is extremely noticeable if you study STEM because the only girls in the class will always orbit the one or two handsome guys in the class and the rest of us become background characters in these amazing beautiful people's perfect lives.
Fuck that's brutal for me.
Most of my STEM classes will have like 1 or 2 females in class that hang around exclusively with the most high t handsome guy, while the rest of us nerds have to cope with soy shit

For sure. I have this dead stare 24/7 too. I see many oldcels, ugly ethnics, and manlets at night who have the dead look. Completely void of any type of feeling

This. The thousand cock stare is a MGTOW cope.

I hate foids.

You cannot kill me

I am already ded

Sometimes random strangers will ask me, "Are you okay? Are you lost?" just because I have such a blank stare I guess. Coworkers usually stay away from me and when they need to talk to me they ask why I look so angry.

I see a few guys around that have the same 'dead inside' expressions as me but I don't see anybody else with it as bad as me. When I walk my whole body just feels like I'm moving an anchor above me because every step just drags me down so bad. I never want to do anything or get out of bed. There is never a reason to look up at the sky or to have my chin held up high because I know it is over for me and nothing awaits me in the future but failure and loss.

Everything about women is fake though. Especially their smiles

Sometimes random strangers will ask me, "Are you okay? Are you lost?" just because I have such a blank stare I guess.

I had a random woman come up to me and literally say 'what's wrong with you??' and then rant about how she lost her child recently and that was something to be sad about, not anything I was going through

I've noticed a lot of men have a thousand yard stare. Saw a guy on a bench just sitting there alone and staring at nothing. I do this too, I just blank out from reality.

Post coitum euphoria is a thing.

Long time ago I had a co-worker who had sex the night before, after many months of getting nothing.

That morning he came to work all hyped up, talking and joking with everyone.

All the people around guessed what had happened that night. I was the only dumb fuck who did not understand because I was sexually ignorant.

Most women are in that state all the time.

Post coitum euphoria is a thing.

Long time ago I had a co-worker who had sex the night before, after many months of getting nothing.

That morning he came to work all hyped up, talking and joking with everyone.

All the people around guessed what happened last night. I was the only dumb fuck who did not understand because I was sexually ignorant.

Most women are in that state all the time.

I look miserable 100% of the time. My thoughts are always negative and dark. I don't enjoy my life. I can't imagine what is like to go through a day with happy thoughts in my mind.

I look miserable 100% of the time. My thoughts are always negative and dark. I don't enjoy my life. I can't imagine what is like to go through a day with happy thoughts in my mind.

We're just cucked, man. People expect us to contribute to or at least behave orderly in a society that is designed for other people's enjoyment.

It's because they are. Everyone is called at this point. We're all being used and abused for slave labour

I see so many NW3+ betabux when I go to the supermarket. Pushing a trolley and waiting to die.