Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most men look dead as fuck

Young women look so histrionic and happy indeed. Most are so used to a nonstop showering of positive reinforcements since early childhood that they say and do things spontaneously, because they know people will react positively to them anyway.

As an ugly dude who went through bullying, you're careful with your words and actions. It's also tough to put up a feel good facade all the time while in public, I concentrate my efforts doing this in college, outside of it I probably also have a dead inside look.

I see this at work every single time. The women here all look smug and arrogant as fuck. It pisses me off just thinking about it.

Because only 20% of men are getting for real sex, and sex equates to a happy life.

I was in my uni library today and I noticed something interesting: most men look miserable. Women are the only ones who are constantly smiling and have lots of friends. There was a hot bitch there and I could see by her facial expression that she didn't have a care in the world. She was smiling, talking to her friend, joking. Meanwhile, I haven't had a laugh in months.
What's even worse is that foids get downright annoyed if they see a guy (especially an ugly guy) laughing and having a good time. They act like the owner of a sweat shop that frowns whenever he notices his workers laughing and socializing instead of working and looking miserable.

Most of my STEM classes will have like 1 or 2 females in class that hang around exclusively with the most high t handsome guy
I have seen this too. The most handsome guy, with each other, with an obvious gay guy, sometimes with orbiters. They never interact with 90% of men in the class, not even once.

Men in this society have nothing but obligations that they feel like they have to do in between their copes, never getting any reward. Women live through life with the obligations being a small hurdle in their day to day life in between all the fun they're having with a fulfilling life.

Last edited:
I look dead and shattered. People actually tell me I have to try and find hope.
Fucking normies. If only they knew the deep pains of rejection and isolation...

I've noticed it too. Most women seem cherry and cleary enjoying their lives. While most men look like walking corpses.

It's because they are. Everyone is called at this point. We're all being used and abused for slave labour

without nothing in return,just pain.
I can relate to this,every man is doing everything they can,fighthing the fight of their lives to try to get something,but getting nothing in return...just more pain,troubles. The women,instead,theyre just there,as you said,theyre sitting out there,and their lives are done,maybe some minor sit back like getting stared by an incel looking guy,or have to talk to one of them for job reasons lol.But they don't have to fight,even chads have to fight.

without nothing in return,just pain.
I can relate to this,every man is doing everything they can,fighthing the fight of their lives to try to get something,but getting nothing in return...just more pain,troubles. The women,instead,theyre just there,as you said,theyre sitting out there,and their lives are done,maybe some minor sit back like getting stared by an incel looking guy,or have to talk to one of them for job reasons lol.But they don't have to fight,even chads have to fight.
Sooner or later the populas will wake up to the fact that they're being exploited and when they do,women and the elites will see a short glimpse into hell.

I've never actually noticed this before. Well I've never tried looking at other people but this would be interesting to observe in public.

I still cannot believe that women genuinely think they have it harder. Imagine being this solipsistic and so stuck up your own ass

I still cannot believe that women genuinely think they have it harder. Imagine being this solipsistic and so stuck up your own ass
Dunno but your avi=lifefuel 4 me

I had a random woman come up to me and literally say 'what's wrong with you??' and then rant about how she lost her child recently and that was something to be sad about, not anything I was going through
I get that sometimes. Usually old roasties. Step up, ask something, ignore the answer, then blather about pointless shit.

Especially, when there's no escape. Such as doing laundry or waiting in a line.

It's like they have emo-temo-tampondar!

Oh look! A lonely dude! Time to release the emo tampon!

I've noticed it too. Most women seem cherry and cleary enjoying their lives. While most men look like walking corpses.
:€ it's strange.

Sooner or later the populas will wake up to the fact that they're being exploited and when they do,women and the elites will see a short glimpse into hell.
you think they dont have it controlled? thats why this all is being taking place rn,man,theyre leading us into a hole,you think this dont have a point,were going to be smashed,at some point when cucks and masses wake up

Young women look so histrionic and happy indeed. Most are so used to a nonstop showering of positive reinforcements since early childhood that they say and do things spontaneously, because they know people will react positively to them anyway.

As an ugly dude who went through bullying, you're careful with your words and actions. It's also tough to put up a feel good facade all the time while in public, I concentrate my efforts doing this in college, outside of it I probably also have a dead inside look.
This is so true tbh.

Also worth adding that our very existence and presence makes these types of ignorant women VERY uncomfortable. They just want us gone.

Our existence is a reminder to women that they are privileged as fuck. Rather than feel sympathy for us they just feel contempt.

Not surprising, most of them work their asses off, after they come back from work to ungrateful wife who doesn't even know how to cook they get shited on constantly and don't even get sex.
Truly fate worse than death.

There are no reasons to live as a sub8 male. None, nothing.

You are just a slave to others until you die alone.

I think its because all men know deep down we are being used by foids and the gov and I all so think we are natural born fighters in a way and when all life has to offer is work then die our lives become bland and worthless.

This is extremely noticeable if you study STEM because the only girls in the class will always orbit the one or two handsome guys in the class and the rest of us become background characters in these amazing beautiful people's perfect lives.

Maybe that was true 10 years ago.

Now girls completely ignore all men in their classes because they have sub-celebrity male models sending them messages on their phones.