Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men on this forum don't get the irony of being a racist incel

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I am not talking about hating certain behaviours or cultures. I am not even talking about immigration to your country. That isn't a race issue. You are not hating intrinsic things that people can change. A behaviour is not inheritant to a race, even if there is some correlation, for example. Culture can be unlearned for the mostpart. Immigration can be stopped.

I am talking about hating people for intrinsic physical traits that they can't change and didn't choose.

Imagine making fun or hating people based on what they can't change and then whining that women hate you cuz of traits you can't change (face, height, autism, etc).

Let's say you hate (for example) Jews:

I have read enough White Nationalist stuff to know their views on Jews. Putting aside all the zionism and Barbara Spectre/open borders stuff. Not every Jew is "in on it". So if you hate every SINGLE Jew just for being jew, and you're a white incel (and not fakecel), just know that EVERY WHITE WOMAN considers you an "honorary Jew". They hate you as much as you hate Jews. They treat you like you treat Jews. You have no right to whine when getting a taste of your own medicine.

Let's say you hate (for example) Blacks, Indians, Asians:
Same.

And same if you're ethnic and hate other ethnics or whites. Your own women consider you as a member of the race that you hate.

I call them "your women" despite them not liking you and them wishing you died in a housefire.

Finally, if you are an incel, you are the most dogshit of your race. You are the worst example of your race's genetics. How the hell are you in any place to be cussing the genes of others while spending your 20s rotting on a forum with 7 pissbottles in your room, a cumrag, or cumsock, you haven't brushed your teeth since before Covid-19 and you have had maybe 4 showers since New Year's Day. You are a fucking FAILURE of a person. Keep thinking your superior because someone of your complexion did something great therefore your genes are great too.

Stop dragging your race down: Raise the average looks/IQ/neurotypicalness of your race by quelling yourself.

Should be in must read, though it just looks like the bootleg version of the other one that was posted in 2018.

They virtue signal about muh racism and judging people who have disabilities.

But making fun of manlets and balding guys is something they don't shy away from

There are only two races: human and subhuman.

It's okay for ugly ethnics to hate tall and good looking whites though.

I dont see any racism here tho

There was a thread that got removed that referred to "niggers". There are racist terms used on this forum from time to time. It might wash over you if it's not targetted at you and you don't experience racism often. Just like women don't think Heightism exists cuz it doesn't affect them.

Incel is my race

I am not talking about hating certain behaviours or cultures. I am not even talking about immigration to your country. That isn't a race issue. You are not hating intrinsic things that people can change. A behaviour is not inheritant to a race, even if there is some correlation, for example. Culture can be unlearned for the mostpart. Immigration can be stopped.

I am talking about hating people for intrinsic physical traits that they can't change and didn't choose.

Imagine making fun or hating people based on what they can't change and then whining that women hate you cuz of traits you can't change (face, height, autism, etc).

I have read enough White Nationalist stuff to know their views on Jews. Putting aside all the zionism and Barbara Spectre/open borders stuff. Not every Jew is "in on it". So if you hate every SINGLE Jew just for being jew, and you're a white incel (and not fakecel), just know that EVERY WHITE WOMAN considers you an "honorary Jew". They hate you as much as you hate Jews. They treat you like you treat Jews. You have no right to whine when getting a taste of your own medicine.

Same.

And same if you're ethnic and hate other ethnics or whites. Your own women consider you as a member of the race that you hate.

I call them "your women" despite them not liking you and them wishing you died in a housefire.

Finally, if you are an incel, you are the most dogshit of your race. You are the worst example of your race's genetics. How the hell are you in any place to be cussing the genes of others while spending your 20s rotting on a forum with 7 pissbottles in your room, a cumrag, or cumsock, you haven't brushed your teeth since before Covid-19 and you have had maybe 4 showers since New Year's Day. You are a fucking FAILURE of a person. Keep thinking your superior because someone of your complexion did something great therefore your genes are great too.

Stop dragging your race down: Raise the average looks/IQ/neurotypicalness of your race by quelling yourself.
Sorry my man, but I don't think anybody here is unironically racist, save for maybe ethnics who hate whites. I'm going to assume some guy called you a nigger or something so you are just venting to nobody in particular here.

That's why stormfags are cringe, racists are just like foids.

Are you a tall and goodloooking white? Did you just expose yourself as a fakecel???

TBH I don't agree with the Chad-hate here either. Hating chad for being goodlooking and doing what most of us here would do? Seems like jeaousy and butthurt.

agreed WASPs Gigachads deserve hafe. they work with Jews to fuck over everyone and have good looks too unlike Jews. they spread degeneracy, are rich, good looking have it all. Absolutely deserve hate

Notice how all the racist pieces of human garbage are doubling down now.

"Im not racist"

"There's no racism on the forum"

"No one here is racist"

Download

There was a thread that got removed that referred to "niggers". There are racist terms used on this forum from time to time. It might wash over you if it's not targetted at you and you don't experience racism often. Just like women don't think Heightism exists cuz it doesn't affect them.
You said racism based on culture or behaviour doesnt count. So show me example of some one making fun of someone for physical racial traits

They like to cope. It's their only way of feeling better about themselves despite their misery.

If anything, being an incel at least taught me a little bit about empathy except for foids

If you want to call out names, go ahead, don't beat around the bush with your ass cancer gimmick.
I wasn't even referring to you. But I'm glad you called yourself out.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

I wasn't even referring to you. But I'm glad you called yourself out.

View attachment 263580
I was mostly just addressing how you have literally the most cancerous gimmick of all time.

Instead of passive agressively saying things like that people should just do callouts and not be a bitch

I've never met a legitimately racist user here
People throwing around nigger or cracker aren't being genuine JFL
The closest to racists are ethnicels who despize themselves or mayos tbh

There is only one universal racial stereotype CHAD IF YOU AIN'T HIM EVERYBODY WILL HATE YOU

I've never met a legitimately racist user here
People throwing around nigger or cracker aren't being genuine JFL
The closest to racists are ethnicels who despize themselves or mayos tbh
Ethnics are genuinely racist in person as well

Same.

To normies hating certain cultures or being against immigration = racist.
I don't think there are a lot of people here that hate every single person from a race because of the colour of their skin or something like that.

I used to be a racist but am not anymore. The more I were getting into blackpill, the less racist I was. My hate is now towards the soyciety as general and foids.

I was mostly just addressing how you have literally the most cancerous gimmick of all time.

Instead of passive agressively saying things like that people should just do callouts and not be a bitch

No.

Also, If showing pride for my species bothers you than ignore me. Otherwise stop bitching about it and let me continue to live rent free in your head.

20200312 143641

Are you a tall and goodloooking white? Did you just expose yourself as a fakecel???

TBH I don't agree with the Chad-hate here either. Hating chad for being goodlooking and doing what most of us here would do? Seems like jeaousy and butthurt.
I'm a disfigured MENA manlet. Chad is our natural, biological enemy. His existence literally causes us to suffer more and makes sure we do not pass on our genes. My brain doesn't hate chad, every cell in my body and my primordial soul hates chad. I have no choice, not hating chad doesn't make him not an enemy and oppressor against my existence anymore.

agreed WASPs Gigachads deserve hafe. they work with Jews to fuck over everyone and have good looks too unlike Jews. they spread degeneracy, are rich, good looking have it all. Absolutely deserve hate
Not hating WASP chads is cucked. Any incel who doesn't hate them is a house nigga and a bootlicker. WASP chads should be acid faced in front of their harems and their children.
Its also okay that deathnics demand free white women to our detrimental.
Rape white femoids. The deserve it.

Its also okay that deathnics demand free white women to our detrimental.
ugly men should get free cloned white stacies. no female rights. we need clone white Stacy sex slaves for all men

Keep thinking your superior because someone of your complexion did something great therefore your genes are great too.

Like fucked tons of foids as a chad.

Just go to your shithole and get an arranged marriage there you fucktard.

Sharing women is cucked, niggers to niggers, curries to curries.
kill yourself cuckold faggot lmao at you. calling yourself Blackpilled

You said racism based on culture or behaviour doesnt count. So show me example of some one making fun of someone for physical racial traits

The thread that got deleted here spoke about "niggers". I've seen threads here that call blacks apes, or refer to asians as gooks or indian "BO" although I admit, this last one is more of a generalization than out-and-out racism. Like I say, if you're white yourself, it probably goes right over your head.
I used to be a racist but am not anymore. The more I were getting into blackpill, the less racist I was. My hate is now towards the soyciety as general and foids.

based

Just go to your shithole and get an arranged marriage there you fucktard.
Not that kind of MENA. I'm med. There is no arranged marriage for your face anyway. Face>sex and relationships.

They like to cope. It's their only way of feeling better about themselves despite their misery.

If anything, being an incel at least taught me a little bit about empathy except for foids
:blackpill:

yeah of course you don’t retard you’ve had unpaid Sex. You can’t hate someone for having what you’ve had albeit x1000. You wont understand the hatred for chad because at the end of the day you’ve had even a small fraction of what he did.

also typical of a negro to think they are the victims of racism when whites here unironically experience the most racism Especially here by ethnics who think whites can’t be incel (ironically most of them having had more experience with women than I have)

Last edited:
I don't hate anyone except Albanians

Are you a self-hating Mulatto?
No i dont self hate. I get hate from both white and blacks. So i cant really identify as a race.

Atleast as a black man, when you experience racism you have your black community to share with.

Are you a self-hating Mulatto?

images
Reading comprehension = 0, I guess I should have added a /s :soy:

I am talking about redistributing their looksmatch to incels, so why would an ethnic get a white woman if JBW theory is true?
Most ethnics are volcels because they dont even try with their own race meanwhile I see low tier white normies running around with their gook gfs jfl

Most men on this forum don't get the irony of being a racist incel
Wow. Just wow.

So you say it's ironic to be an incel and racist and yet in the title of this thread you are only targeting men as if to say only men can be incels and women can't. Buttercup, your entire thread is ironic in itself.

Ladies what do y'all think of this hooligan? @mental_out @gymletethnicel @ThoughtfulCel

Wow. Just wow.

So you say it's ironic to be an incel and racist and yet in the title of this thread you are only targeting men as if to say only men can be incels and women can't. Buttercup, your entire thread is ironic in itself.

Ladies what do y'all think of this hooligan? @mental_out @gymletethnicel @ThoughtfulCel
JFL based

You will always prefer your own race over another.

One of the most racist users here is a voicelet, gymlet, autist who doesn't work out or go to the gym. Yet spams it's over again and again. Take what users say here with massive grains of salt.