Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most men/women who fall deep down the toxic Masculinity and Feminity hole are Sub5s with nothing going on in their lives.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
This applies to women as well.

Everyone who browses or lurks on places like FDS, PinkPill, TwoXChromosomes, MGTOW, Incel/Redpill forums and IncelTears.

All these people(male and female) are the lowest of the low when it comes to genetics or life quality.

Good looking people with decent social and sex life use Instagram. They don't have time browsing such fringe forums and ideas because they are too busy with their normalfag lives.

Do you think successful wall street bankers or cancer researchers browse such forums? I highly doubt.

This applies to women as well.

Everyone who browses or lurks on places like FDS, PinkPill, TwoXChromosomes, MGTOW, Incel/Redpill forums and IncelTears.
lurkercels on sui watch.

I have a theory that most lurkers are actually Teen JBs
That doesn't fit with your original post in this thread tbh

Maybe there are some but they don't have the power to reveal their face or post anything giving them away so they are just another lurker in line with the rest of lurkers tbh

The internet stopped being of quality when image became more important than post content and quality imo.
It used to be more of a meritocracy.

That doesn't fit with your original post in this thread tbh

Maybe there are some but they don't have the power to reveal their face or post anything giving them away so they are just another lurker in line with the rest of lurkers tbh

The internet stopped being of quality when image became more important than post content and quality imo.
It used to be more of a meritocracy.
They just lurk to feel good about themselves. Maybe not "most lurkers" but definitely a lot more than we think. Also most are low class women too. Notice how IT is full of such obese trannies. I think this forum validates females and they lurk here just to feel good about their shitty lives.

Probably true, probably will never see a Chad bitching about women, or a Stacy bitching about men.
Literal subhuman trait tbh.

They just lurk to feel good about themselves. Maybe not "most lurkers" but definitely a lot more than we think. Also most are low class women too. Notice how IT is full of such obese trannies. I think this forum validates females and they lurk here just to feel good about their shitty lives.
Wouldn't be surprised.
But a lot of posts from this forum are mainly reposted elsewhere on social media by feminists regardless of their looks except for maybe some teenage foids from tiktok.

Probably true, probably will never see a Chad bitching about women, or a Stacy bitching about men.
Yeah we won't. Even most successful normies won't lurk here because their lives are vastly more colourful than ours

Yeah we won't. Even most successful normies won't lurk here because their lives are vastly more colourful than ours
Many normies will get rejected or cheated on and come across the redpill at least. Same thing with foids who got pumped and dumped by Chad.

I have a theory that most lurkers are actually Teen JBs
They are shycels ugly men are high Inhib from a lifetime of negative reinforcement. So they are hesitant to sign up right away. I was

Many normies will get rejected or cheated on and come across the redpill at least. Same thing with foids who got pumped and dumped by Chad.
They are shycels ugly men are high Inhib from a lifetime of negative reinforcement. So they are hesitant to sign up right away. I was

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back