Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most normies are literally retarded

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Here is one out of many cases:
So, there is this one guy which offered to drive me to school. Like I probably said I dont need to get driven 10-20 times but he kept insisting so I just said okay, first day we drive he asks me if I can walk to the bus stop (60 seconds away jfl) and I already knew that this shit wont work out but I still said okay, then not even 3 days later he asks me to walk to some electricity factory to "save time" JFL with the car he only has to drive mere seconds and its just annoying asfuck for me to walk 5 min while he literally drives to the house of his other friend AND also picks up some foid which had surgery and "cant walk" yea sure she cant walk, thats why she literally walks all the time when going to school right? But now comes the most annoying part, now this dipshit retard is telling me that I have to drive the bus because we dont always come out of school the same time, then I said that I will just use the bus from now on and that I will get a card soon for that, then this faggot is offended and literally says that he said in the beginning that our times will be different, THIS MOTHERFUCKING MENTALLY ILL MONGOLOID LITERALLY BEGGED TO DRIVE ME AND NOW DOES THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARD WHY ARE U OFFERING ME THEN???? ALSO HIS RETARDED SISTER IS LITERALLY DISGUSTED BY ME LIKE BUT THEN TALKS ABOUT CHAD IN RECESS ALLDAY LONG GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU KURDISH FAGGOT IF UR EAD THIS ITS ME. Its not even the first time that this idiot is having such trash decision making, when we played league of legends this retard always feeded the shit out of his lane and never listened to calls/contributed to the team, thats why he is hardstuck silver 4 with huge ego while I got all the way to masters and even then he accused me of getting "boosted" for playing duoq with some jewish guy back in 2016 HAHAHAH

Not reading all that but yes they are

fuck normtards