Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of incels are sons of betabux-fathers

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
I know many incels. Many of them are sons of betabux-fathers.
I think fathers of incels include my father are errors of nature, they should be die without reproduce, but unfortunately they reproduced.
When my father was ugly and poor, he successfully deceived my mother about that he is rich person, after this my mother got pregnant. When my mother met my father she already had a boyfriend which better my father in beauty and age context because boyfriend my mother was younger than my father. My mother broke relationship with her boyfriend only because she detected my father as rich person. But my father was not rich, he is fraud.
My father got sex only because he is good fraud.

My father ain't shit. My mom is taking care of him. I'm honestly not sure what my mom sees in my dad tbh.

My mother outearns my father slightly, so he isn’t exactly a betabuxxer. But he is a massive beta who will do anything anything for her even if it makes him miserable.

I often mock him over the fact, he gives the same NPC response every time ”b-but I love her”.

Last edited:
Shit like this makes me contemplate to do vasectomy should I ever ascend, and, as cucked as it sounds, only have children with a wife through artificial insemination from some high IQ, athletic and Chad donor.
My father also gave me shit genes, I have a horrible bulbous nose, I'm a manlet, I'm as hairy as a monkey and I have a really hard time keeping gains despite gymcelling every fucking day. I'm also slightly intelectually challenged regarding abstract logic, and that's a burden considering most loners have greater affinity to STEM. I have genes definitely not worth being passed on, I'm sorry about my father, but his bloodline should die with me.
I'm not only not attractive to females, but I was bullied through my entire life because of my shitty looks and genetics.
I don't want anyone else to share my hardships, frustration and suffering. If I ever had kids, I want them to live an easy life and being as close to the top as possible.

Last edited:
My father wasn’t a beta, and my mother wasn’t of low genetic quality either. Somehow two people of higher than average genetic quality, from families with a long line of genetic superiority, spawned the genetic failure which is myself.

My father wasn’t a beta, and my mother wasn’t of low genetic quality either. Somehow two people of higher than average genetic quality, from families with a long line of genetic superiority, spawned the genetic failure which is myself.

Shit like this makes me contemplate to do vasectomy should I ever ascend, and, as cucked as it sounds, only have children with a wife through artificial insemination from some high IQ, athletic and Chad donor.
My father also gave me shit genes, I have a horrible bulbous nose, I'm a manlet, I'm as hairy as a monkey and I have a really hard time keeping gains despite gymcelling every fucking day. I'm also slightly intelectually challenged regarding abstract logic, and that's a burden considering most loners have greater affinity to STEM. I have genes definitely not worth being passed on, I'm sorry about my father, but his bloodline should die with me.
I'm not only not attractive to females, but I was bullied through my entire life because of my shitty looks and genetics.
I don't want anyone else to share my hardships, frustration and suffering. If I ever had kids, I want them to live an easy life and being as close to the top as possible.

Doesn't even need to be a beta really as single moms from an alpha that bounced results in the same thing.

But I suppose a beta father prob takes a backseat to the mom so even if he's there for the bux she is running the show.

FOIDS. RUIN. EVERYTHING.

A farm isn't ran by the livestock and here we are.

Father died so can't tell if he would've become a cuck or not

My mother and father roughly made the same amount of money so my dad wasn't betabux, but they still ultimately divorced. He did, however, get my mother citizenship, so I guess he's still kind of betabux, just in a different way. I'd like to see a statistic some day about the proportion of incels who were raised by single mothers, because I know it wouldn't paint a pretty picture.