Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of my sexual fantasies now involve prostitutes...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
The thought of having a girlfriend has become so alien to me that I can't even fantasize about it. I used to be a hopeless romantic and dream about all the cute things I'd do with my future girlfriend, but as I grew up I began to realize that such fairy tales are for children. 

Not only that, my fantasies are becoming increasingly violent. The more I recall my past experiences with girls and look at the things they post/do, the more I resent them for being shallow and degenerate.

You've fucking done it life, you killed a optimistic boy with so much love to give. Now he's a bitter, hateful shell of a man.

How old are you even? Thought you were only 18?

op stop stealing my thoughts

modus_coperandi said:
How old are you even? Thought you were only 18?

nausea said:
op stop stealing my thoughts
Lmao bro, it's like we're the same person or something.

Minjaze said:
Lmao bro, it's like we're the same person or something.

I too was full of joy as a kid full of enthusiasm etc

then females started rejecting me until my heartbreak at 18, after that just a corpse walking aimlessly, more rejection and humiliation unprovoken even, dunno if it s clear...

Minjaze said:
The thought of having a girlfriend has become so alien to me that I can't even fantasize about it. I used to be a hopeless romantic and dream about all the cute things I'd do with my future girlfriend, but as I grew up I began to realize that such fairy tales are for children. 

Not only that, my fantasies are becoming increasingly violent. The more I recall my past experiences with girls and look at the things they post/do, the more I resent them for being shallow and degenerate.

You've fucking done it life, you killed a optimistic boy with so much love to give. Now he's a bitter, hateful shell of a man.

Man

now that net neutrality is gone, it's likely the internet as a whole will start to be more like real life.
Places like this will start to be put behind a paywall and eventually starved to make room for wealthy chads and staceys bandwidth of endless self-pictures.

nausea said:
I too was full of joy as a kid full of enthusiasm etc

then females started rejecting me until my heartbreak at 18, after that just a corpse walking aimlessly, more rejection and humiliation unprovoken even, dunno if it s clear...
This is honestly one of the most relatable things I've read in a while, I'm so sorry you've went through/are still going through all of that.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Sometimes, girls go out of their way to make you miserable even if you aren't pursuing them.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your heartbreak at 18?

Minjaze said:
If you don't mind me asking, what was your heartbreak at 18?

unrequited love

nausea said:
unrequited love
Ah, the one that got away... Nothing feeling like you and someone would be perfect, imagining your life and even dreaming about her often. Only to realize the cold, bitter truth. It's pain unlike any other.

The fever the rage, the feeling of powerlessness, it turns good men cruel. I absolutely despise whores. They have the power to give us heaven and yet they chose to deny us that. They are pure evil.

Minjaze said:
Ah, the one that got away... Nothing feeling like you and someone would be perfect, imagining your life and even dreaming about her often. Only to realize the cold, bitter truth. It's pain unlike any other.

it's death, living death

nausea said:
it's death, living death
Exactly.

You know it's over when the idea of death sounds more pleasant than continuing to live this horrid mockery of a "life"
I basically live just to get to the next day. I'm not even a person anymore, just a lifeless machine on autopilot.

Prostitutes are what women should be like. You work, make money and fuck them. You earn sex because of your skills as a man. This is fair tbh instead of being evaluated solidly on your genes which are out of control.

this is what normies will never understand, OUR LIFE EXPERIENCES HAS TURNED US BITTER!! i could easily say that 95 % of us have not been bitter our whole life but have only been recently because we have found out the TRUTH of this shitty existence, the truth of women and how they act, and the truth of how much better life is if you are attractive.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
this is what normies will never understand, OUR LIFE EXPERIENCES HAS TURNED US BITTER!! i could easily say that 95 % of us have not been bitter our whole life but have only been recently because we have found out the TRUTH of this shitty existence, the truth of women and how they act, and the truth of how much better life is if you are attractive.

see this, fucking read it

https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-this-book-exposes-sexual-behaviour-of-FHOs

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Exactly! Most people are born the same, it's their experiences growing up that shape them into who they are as adults. 
If I didn't lead a life full of bullying, humiliation, and rejection, I'd have no reason to be here. 

I just wanted to be loved like everyone else... Yet girls despised me just for being born ugly.

I don't know why prostitutes are such a big deal. It's akin to going to a restaurant: those people don't care about you, but they're cooking for you and feeding you because they're paid to.

Even sex that isn't paid is an exchange of value. She perceives value in getting access to your genetics (jizz) and/or your intimacy that is valued by other women. Our intimacy is worthless, as are our genetics, so we must go to restaurants to eat.