Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of the people that donate to twitch streamers are autistic or disabled people that get ssi from the government

5ft2 deformed guy with scoliosis

Giphy

why is this nigga even trying

You can tell something is off with them. Autism reveals itself in the face.
It's quite obvious the first guy has something off tbh. That asian foid is from cuckapore btw. Tbh i don't fault the scoliosis guy as much as Amouranth's mod, the scoliosis guy situation is truly over romantically. I would have some respect for the cuckapore chick if she had just jammed her tongue down his throat when chat asked them to kiss

I can normally laugh at stuff like this, but the way she sits there with an utter look of disgust on her face is just depressing. I honestly feel bad for him, his life is truly over.
im honkpilled so laughed my ass off

I feel bad for them... atleast i mog the crippled scolio guy. Not sure about the second guy since hes white.

whiteknights, cucks, and betabuxxers that all donate to twitch cam foids are all mentally ill.

Not surprising. But i feel no pity for cucks.

Imagine being a woman.
People just hand out everything you want to you.
You can use autistic and disabled people like trash and throw them away when you're done with them.
Women have no sense of morality
full

Imagine being a woman.
You can use autistic and disabled people like trash and throw them away when you're done with them.
full

They exist and thrive off of the attention men give them. Only way to end it is to stop giving them attention.

There's a reason why I call them FEMASITES...

Women arent evolved to have a moral compass.

If i want to see someone twitching

All i have to do is

Look in the mirror!
(Nervedamagecel)

I’d buy it, you’d have to be fucking retarded to be giving money to twitch streamers

I can normally laugh at stuff like this, but the way she sits there with an utter look of disgust on her face is just depressing. I honestly feel bad for him, his life is truly over. Even before the request came through she looks like she wishes he was dead.
If the guy was Chad she wouldn’t even need a request to do it jfl

Not really tbh, there are a lot of retarded wagecucks that donate to those useless streamers

Imagine being a woman.
full
They exist and thrive off of the attention men give them. Only way to end it is to stop giving them attention.
And this is why I fucking LOATHE women :)

Skip to 10:00 for scientific consensus lvl proof