Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of women are socially retarded and would be incels if they were men

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
They are boring as fuck even when you are chadfishing

Are you saying we’re incels because of our personality?

Women can be full on autistic and live a normal life

Jestermaxxing can make the difference between being a low-tier normie vs incel imo. Well that's not really personality I guess. It's a developed skill.

they would be locked away in mental asylums if they were men.

All foids are literally the same virtue signalling lying snakes who have the most boring, cookie cutter interests and zero creativity

Foids can't even deal with other foids. It's like psychopaths talking with each other.
No social skill, they just lie and fake everything and wait for their pussy pass to solve the situation in their favor.
Foids say they hate talking to foids for this reason. They can't pull out the pussy card on them.

Women can be full on autistic and live a normal life
its over, thats why autistic boys keep being born, cause autistic moms pass the genes on.

All foids are literally the same virtue signalling lying snakes who have the most boring, cookie cutter interests and zero creativity

foids dont need to develop interesting personalities because they already live life on tutorial mode.

Foids can't even deal with other foids. It's like psychopaths talking with each other.
No social skill, they just lie and fake everything and wait for their pussy pass to solve the situation in their favor.

It's why their male looksmatch is always rotting or dead.

He's saying we developed personalities because we have had to face social challenges our whole life, unlike women.

Tji
This.

its over, thats why autistic boys keep being born, cause autistic moms pass the genes on.
:feelscry:
It's why their male looksmatch is always rotting or dead.

they would be locked away in mental asylums if they were men.
But not before being constantly bullied and mocked like a lot of people here were. They escaped much of it because society only thinks men deserve to bullied but the slightest offense to a woman is a tragedy.

Same with social anxiety. It's women passing on their genes onto their male child, who will then be incel.

Foids say they hate talking to foids for this reason. They can't pull out the pussy card on them.

I suggest you go ahead and do this: Find footage of an interview with only females. Or some Video where women are communicating with each other.
Remove the Sound, mute it, and watch it in slow mo.

We used to do that on 8chan r9k back in the day.

It is creepy as fuck, it is almost as if they are machines.

The Psycho Thing is way more accurate than you might even think. I remember one Video where you could clearly see that the Woman had no intrinsic reaction. Their eyes would "scan" the other persons face first, Isolate the Expression and then mimic it.

I think it Comes down to the fact that women can not afford making mistakes in communication. Their verbal skills are the only Thing between them being alive or them being almost or soon-to-be-dead with a dick in their ass.
A man has the Option of violence and therefore more liberty in speaking his mind.

So yeah, might be interesting to do this again, Maybe even make a thread About it.

I suggest you go ahead and do this: Find footage of an interview with only females. Or some Video where women are communicating with each other.
Remove the Sound, mute it, and watch it in slow mo.

We used to do that on 8chan r9k back in the day.

It is creepy as fuck, it is almost as if they are machines.

The Psycho Thing is way more accurate than you might even think. I remember one Video where you could clearly see that the Woman had no intrinsic reaction. Their eyes would "scan" the other persons face first, Isolate the Expression and then mimic it.

I think it Comes down to the fact that women can not afford making mistakes in communication. Their verbal skills are the only Thing between them being alive or them being almost or soon-to-be-dead with a dick in their ass.
A man has the Option of violence and therefore more liberty in speaking his mind.

So yeah, might be interesting to do this again, Maybe even make a thread About it.
High iq, once you pay attention pattern is there.

You are on point. High IQ.

I have seen that behavior in person, it's disturbing.
They look at the face of whoever is dominant in a talk and try to mimic it. Not only the facial expression, but they pretty much try to emulate the entire behavior, gestures, etc.

They don't even try to play it cool, they just copy the person like a bad actor or a robot.

Back in the day mentalcels would whine about how hard it is for them to fit together with the normies. And how they often try and mimic Chad/celebrity behavior because normies kept telling them to "have Confidence™".

I guess it's something like that. Foids try to emulate humans because it's their chance at fitting in within the normies. But I don't know how that work between the foids themselves. Can't they tell when the other foid is mimicking them, or they don't care?
High iq, once you pay attention pattern is there.
@Mecoja
@Arthas93

This is what I was talking about.
I especially remember a video of 3 foids talking, 1 being the interviewer and off screen.
You could see them ping their expressions off each other.
It was fucking insane.

One foid would laugh in reaction to what the interviewer foid said off camera.
The foid sitting next to her looked at her face, expressionless. Her eyes wandered up and down her face.
Then she suddenly also erupted in laughter.

I am beating myself up for not saving that webm.

======
I tried finding footage of it.
Its a bit harder than I imagined because there are lots of interviews with professional actresses and they fake it.

This one is quite good though:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xErCX8ppxY

Within seconds you can observe how almost autistically they focus on each others faces.
You can also see the eye scanning thing at parts, even though the video is not that high quality.

I downloaded the video and isolated this part too:

View: https://streamable.com/xdds6m

Impressive work, deserves an entire scientific article, to be honest.

Jesus Christ. That is haunting.
One second the foids are looking at the ceiling like retards, then they look at the other foid, and as if on cue, ALL of them start laughing maniacally.
It's like they don't even know what the fuck they are doing or are supposed to do.
They are there on "just exist mode" waiting for their pussy to solve the entire thing in their favor. It's like "just smile and laugh boys, just smile and laugh, pretend to be human, this is what humans do right?."

One second the foids are looking at the ceiling like retards, then they look at the other foid, and as if on cue, ALL of them start laughing maniacally.

This is what I saw in that original webm that I lost. They look at each other - pause - scan - react. It is like they are the fucking terminator.

Terminator response

Also notice how they all focus on the same person. They laugh at the male interviewer behind the camera, waiting for the next reaction cue.
Btw, if the interviewer had not reacted in a similar manner, i.e. he had not smiled as well, you would have seen their expressions turn serious very quickly.
It is like they have the constant need to synchronize with other people.

Some people even argue that that is the entire point of female communication. They really seem to talk about nothing but in reality the exchange of information is not the goal in female on female communcation. It is all about establishing what is the current status quo (on a micro and macro scale) and then reacting accordingly.

Also, if you observe their smile and their eyes, you see that they are not really similing. They are devoid of emotion.
Their smile is simply a tool to them.
They use their acting abilities to keep up strategic neutrality at all times.
This then enables them to pull strings without getting caught.

Btw, older women also do the fake smile thing (sometimes they tilt their head to, another signal that I dont get for some reason) but because they are old and unattractive it just seems akward.

Btw, you can extend this to their entire being.
Almost everything they do, from their worldview and how they process information to the way they hold a cup of tea is basically scripted or copied from somewhere else. I saw this in my sisters, they would mimic not only ways of dressing but the foods they ate, the way they spoke and moved, their body language - everything about them is as fake as it gets.

If society is the cup Bruce Lee was talking about, then women are the slime that becomes the cup. They seep into every crack, like some kind of nasty living mortar.
They keep up and support whatever any source of authority dictates them to do.

If there was a society where it was normal to fuck a baby right out of the womb and then cut off its right foot, women would support that society and the status quo.
Too extreme?

Think again. And maybe watch a video of a traditional circumcision and ask yourself how the fuck the mother is ok with this.

also:

Here we have a historical record of all capital crimes committed in a 750 year period in one area.
What happens when we look for rape?

Rev Peter Vine 5th October 1743 for the rape of Elizabeth Dark

Patrick Butler and John Watson 19th April 1759 for the rape of Mary Baker

William Downey, James Fox, Thomas Mercer and Dennis Kenny 31st July 1761 for highway robbery and rape

John Stiles, James Oliver and John Owen 2nd May 1768 for the rape of Ann Tucker

and… ummm, that’s it.

Agnes Prest was burned at the stake 15th August 1557 for heresy.

Thomasine Swanson was executed on 29th August 1614 for murder

Thomasin Turner was hung on 7th August 1671

Mary Trembles, Temperance Lloyd and Susannah Edwards were all executed on 25th August 1682 for witchcraft (olde speak for being wimminz, bearing false witness against men, etc)

Alice Molland was hung in 1685 for witchcraft

Mary Warren 8th May 1735 for the murder of her male bastard child

Mary Dulen 29th August 1735 for the murder of her male bastard child (these two are about illegitimacy and inheritance fraud, not because the kids were boys, illegitimate female kids were rarely killed)

Johanna Bryant and Dinah Turner and Ann Cummins, 11th April 1740, as above

Martha Allen 29th August 1740 stealing a horse

Alice Stribling, 15th April 1743 for murdering her apprentice, one Elizabeth Tossle

Mary Wadland murdering her child

Elizabeth Packard poisoning her husband

Susan Philips murdering her child

Agnes Collier murder

Elizabeth Staddon arson

Ann Windsor murdering her child

Frances Hallson murdering her child

Frances Wilkinson horse theft

Alice Bishop, murder of her infant daughter

Alice Twisden burglary

Elizabeth Waldron murdering her child

Rebecca Downing poisoning

Elizabeth Rumbelow sheep stealing

Joan Pierce murdering her female bastard child

Joan Stone arson

Mary Ann Martin, poisoned Margaret Palmer

Betty Limpany arson

Betsy Hulee murdered her husband

Jane Cox poisoning

Mary Woodman poisoning (her husband with arsenic)

Kezia Westcombe as above

Mary Kellaway murdering her child

Mary Ann Ashford poisoning

Annie Tooke murdered and dismembered 6 month old Reginald Hyde

Charlotte Bryant poisoning

and the list finally ends with one Gordon Trenoweth, hung 6th April 1943 for the murder of Albert Bateman

================================================================

Three things should leap out at you, MURDERING THEIR OWN FUCKING CHILDREN, and poisoning, and arson.

And, since this is the full list of all capital crime executions in one area for over 750 years, let us ponder one more thought.
How many men in this one area in 750 years murdered their own children?
sit back, relax, look at the list linked to above on the original site, smoke em of you got em, and ponder that for five fucking minutes.
Done, now go back and see how many men in this one area in 750 years murdered someone else’s children.
Then see how many men murdered women of any kind, wives or not.

TL;DR

• Actual rape, as men have always understood it from time immemorial, is exceedingly fucking rare.
  • As Pierce/Archivist noted in the FRS article linked above, this historical record shows that 90% of the exceedingly rare rapes that do occur are perpetrated by otherwise violent criminals.
  • Men almost never kill their own children. Come to that, men almost never kill any children.
  • WIMMINZ HAVE BEEN MURDERING THEIR OWN FUCKING FLESH AND BLOOD WHOLESALE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.

Last edited:
This is what I saw in that original webm that I lost. They look at each other - pause - scan - react. It is like they are the fucking terminator.

View attachment 332937

Also notice how they all focus on the same person. They laugh at the male interviewer behind the camera, waiting for the next reaction cue.
Btw, if the interviewer had not reacted in a similar manner, i.e. he had not smiled as well, you would have seen their expressions turn serious very quickly.
It is like they have the constant need to synchronize with other people.

Some people even argue that that is the entire point of female communication. They really seem to talk about nothing but in reality the exchange of information is not the goal in female on female communcation. It is all about establishing what is the current status quo (on a micro and macro scale) and then reacting accordingly.

Also, if you observe their smile and their eyes, you see that they are not really similing. They are devoid of emotion.
Their smile is simply a tool to them.
They use their acting abilities to keep up strategic neutrality at all times.
This then enables them to pull strings without getting caught.

Btw, older women also do the fake smile thing (sometimes they tilt their head to, another signal that I dont get for some reason) but because they are old and unattractive it just seems akward.

Btw, you can extend this to their entire being.
Almost everything they do, from their worldview and how they process information to the way they hold a cup of tea is basically scripted or copied from somewhere else. I saw this in my sisters, they would mimic not only ways of dressing but the foods they ate, the way they spoke and moved, their body language - everything about them is as fake as it gets.

If society is the cup Bruce Lee was talking about, then women are the slime that becomes the cup. They seep into every crack, like some kind of nasty living mortar.
They keep up and support whatever any source of authority dictates them to do.

If there was a society where it was normal to fuck a baby right out of the womb and then cut off its right foot, women would support that society and the status quo.
Too extreme?

Think again. And maybe watch a video of a traditional circumcision and ask yourself how the fuck the mother is ok with this.

also:

brutal.hard to believe that women are human.

brutal.hard to believe that women are human.
hard to believe that we gave them any rights whatsoever.
The people that did it either knew what they were doing (hint hint) or they never spent more than 10 minutes in the presence of a woman, observing them.

It doesn't matter how socially awkward or stunted woman are, they are automatically accepted and seen as awesome due to having a vagina and deciding who gets to put their dick inside her. They set the tone.

There was a highly autistic foid in our study friend group back then and she was super accepted and popular and kept being invited to parties.

Last edited:
online shit =/= IRL

females can make very strong connections they can express better using body language and facial gestures

online shit =/= IRL

females can make very strong connections they can express better using body language and facial gestures
Bs people just wanna fuck them

Holes would rope if they had to use our bodies for a day