Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most oldcels seem to just go numb to life and sit around waiting for death or a reason to rope

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Of course I'm just speaking from mostly my own personal experience.

All the guys over 30 I know have lost their "spark" and have a thousand yard stare. Not even true-cel ones, even average looking guys I'd play ball with.

I honestly don't understand how a man can live to 80 or 90. That seems insane. I can barely hold it together and I don't have too much responsibility.

The only thing oldcels have to look forward to is death. No cope can change your miserable life after 30. Its doomed forever.

can you dunk?

Every oldcels mission is clear, they need only heed HIS call.

Life is what happens between 15 and 25 anyway.

They can still be hERoes.

Of course I'm just speaking from mostly my own personal experience.

All the guys over 30 I know have lost their "spark" and have a thousand yard stare. Not even true-cel ones, even average looking guys I'd play ball with.

I honestly don't understand how a man can live to 80 or 90. That seems insane. I can barely hold it together and I don't have too much responsibility.

Responsibility gives life meaning, that's why you have a hard time with life.

i would happily live 200 years even though im not happy now because i believe good may come one day

unfortunately i probably wont live young cus i abused subtances in the past

If you have no family no kids no gf I guess after a certain age it gets hard to give yourself a reason to get out of bed and wagecuck for the rest of the day

True.
When you get past 50 you pay more attention to your prostate, heart and fat belly.
It was definitely over before it even began.

If I knew I never had to interact with others & had a guaranteed amount of money coming in to cover food, rent for a 1 bedroom flat & a little on the side for copes like internet & games I'd be fine with that. Knowing I'll have to interact with a society that discriminates against me due to looks & Autism once my father dies is an uncomfortable date on the calendar.

It's not my looks or Autism that bothers me, it's knowing how you're treated by the mindless shits everywhere that does.

The problem isn't the condition itself, it's the response you can expect from open liars virtue signalling on the one hand for their own personal gain while shitting on you when an opportunity presents itself or they know they can get away with it due to the cracks in society's rulebook.

Yeah, the wall only is only a thing for ugly males.

The only thing oldcels have to look forward to is death. No cope can change your miserable life after 30. Its doomed forever.

true no one thats old really looks that happy that often. They look really run down like they are waiting for cancer to kill them

I knew some 80+ old dudes.

THEY ALL HAD SPARKS iN THEIR EYES! (as if happy)

Numb to life is accurate. About the only thing that would be exhilarating for me at this point would be an interdimensional portal opening up so I can walk right through without looking back.

They seems to cope with religion and TV

all you can do is delusionmaxx and copestack. Have multiple hobbies, fitness/drugs, volunteer, support groups, workahol. The pain never truly goes away. Artistic, literature, educational goals can help. Have something or things leading up to your "life's work". Edward gorey was an incel who had a million cats and drew cartoons about dead kids.

edward-gorey-with-one-of-many-practical-cats.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back