Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most people behave like animals, Idealistically speaking, 95% of the human population should not be breeding

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Most people behave like animals.

I was listening to an audiobook of the protocols of the learned elders of zion the other day and one of the points made really hit me.

It said that most people are bad. It only went into a bit of detail saying that there is bad nature in everyone and that most people act it out. The way you keep civilization going is to keep people from acting out their bad natures. A small percentage of the total population that represses it are the ones who are civilized and the ones responsible for upholding civilization.

As far as my interpretation and experiences, I found it to be dead on true.

You see, most people come off as fake (95% of the population in my estimation). They put on a fake persona everywhere they go. They learn or "take" qualities from others and add it to their fake persona. But their actual real selves are discontented, dishonest, and criminal prone especially if there are no standards or laws kept in place and written by the aristocratic class (5% of people who are "real") to keep them in their place. Being "real" only leaves you vulnerable because you go around being honest with everyone.

The world can never be a better place if that vast majority of people that are breeding consists of the 95% of "fake" people. I only find that a small 5% of people are what I consider good. People that are a combination of honest, truthful, content, just, and moral (and actually live by it).

There is a reason why aristocracies existed and arose in every culture. People with good genes (not necessarily the best looking, but usually) leading the nation and the masses of people that must look up to them and emulate them.

My reasoning is mostly influenced by my personal experiences but somewhat of my understanding of history.

I consider myself a "nice guy" that is "real" with everyone and generally wants what is fair and good for everyone. I always have a mindset of "the decent thing to do". As far as my personal life and the sociology around me, i see it as incredibly unfair and unjust what white society is doing to males of Asian descent. Taking their females enmasse and feeling proud about it while a whole mass of Asian males suffer because of their actions and inaction.

Ugly men should be able to get with their looks match and have sex and possibly bear children (if the state determines them to be of the 5% aristocracy meeting all trait requirements that deem them as "real" people).

Think about all of the traffic laws you see and the small laws here and there wherever you go. AND how much people you see violate them everyday. Most people behave like animals. Thats just the laws. In social situations, how much time do people violate you or offend you and how much do you see that going on?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiq320PPadQ

The thing is only the most savage people get the chance to breed en masse ( the worldwide repartition of natality is eloquent enough). Our specie will not disappear abruptly, but progressively, back to a more animalistic state. I'm less and less confident in the idea that our specie could one day reach the stars. We will just go back to our forest and LDAR here waiting for the big crunch as if nothing happened. And we will become a matriarchal monkey society.

Well humans are animals, all our higher ideals are copes made to entertain intellectuals so they don't just all kill themselves.

You're a Hobbesian, I see. A man of high wisdom.

Most people behave like animals.

I was listening to an audiobook of the protocols of the learned elders of zion the other day and one of the points made really hit me.

It said that most people are bad. It only went into a bit of detail saying that there is bad nature in everyone and that most people act it out. The way you keep civilization going is to keep people from acting out their bad natures. A small percentage of the total population that represses it are the ones who are civilized and the ones responsible for upholding civilization.

As far as my interpretation and experiences, I found it to be dead on true.

You see, most people come off as fake (95% of the population in my estimation). They put on a fake persona everywhere they go. They learn or "take" qualities from others and add it to their fake persona. But their actual real selves are discontented, dishonest, and criminal prone especially if there are no standards or laws kept in place and written by the aristocratic class (5% of people who are "real") to keep them in their place. Being "real" only leaves you vulnerable because you go around being honest with everyone.

The world can never be a better place if that vast majority of people that are breeding consists of the 95% of "fake" people. I only find that a small 5% of people are what I consider good. People that are a combination of honest, truthful, content, just, and moral (and actually live by it).

There is a reason why aristocracies existed and arose in every culture. People with good genes (not necessarily the best looking, but usually) leading the nation and the masses of people that must look up to them and emulate them.

My reasoning is mostly influenced by my personal experiences but somewhat of my understanding of history.

I consider myself a "nice guy" that is "real" with everyone and generally wants what is fair and good for everyone. I always have a mindset of "the decent thing to do". As far as my personal life and the sociology around me, i see it as incredibly unfair and unjust what white society is doing to males of Asian descent. Taking their females enmasse and feeling proud about it while a whole mass of Asian males suffer because of their actions and inaction.

Ugly men should be able to get with their looks match and have sex and possibly bear children (if the state determines them to be of the 5% aristocracy meeting all trait requirements that deem them as "real" people).

Think about all of the traffic laws you see and the small laws here and there wherever you go. AND how much people you see violate them everyday. Most people behave like animals. Thats just the laws. In social situations, how much time do people violate you or offend you and how much do you see that going on?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiq320PPadQ

Lmao I bet you think yourself as intelligent and insightful for constructing this stupid post.

NO SHIT HUMANS ARE DRIVEN BY ANIMALISTIC DESIRE BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY ANIMALS.