Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most people don't live chad or stacy lives stop the cope

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
tbh most people live pretty generic shit lives

- boring job
- not much money to really do anything
- not too many friends
- maybe get laid once in a while with a girl thats actually ugly and sex is probably quite bad, with girls being scared to give a blowjob or do anything remotely sexy

and that's those in the west, a lot more are in shit tier countries with even less in their lives

it's not like literally everyone is having a sex crazed lifestyle with parties every day

most yes, but there are more than you think out there

I'd rather be in their shoes tbh. All people i know are enjoying life with friends, gfs, popularity, money, etc.

ghostcell said:
and that's those in the west, a lot more are in shit tier countries with even less in their lives
I'd say everything is right but this point. normies can get freaky sex

TheVman said:
I'd say everything is right but this point. normies can get freaky sex

yeah but most don't. still admiring those that do but it would be huge "grass is greener" thinking to assume every normie is having amazing sex

well duh, most are normies, was anyone arguing that most people who aren't incel are chad/Stacy tier?

Good thread, OP. Unfortunately 5s and 6s get rated as Chads on here so this belief isn't changing anytime soon.

the one thing they have over us is that they are are bluepilled as fuck. They don´t have the slightest clue what they are missing out on compared to chad. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Most "average" people I know are in LTRs even if they haven't slept with many girls. Is it such a bad thing to have regular sex from a woman they likes you? What makes you think unattractive girls won't give blowjobs? I've had great blowjobs and bad ones and there's really no correlation with looks. There's an old saying "Fat girls give good blowjobs because they try harder". I haven't tested that theory myself but I would lay money it has some truth in it.

I've never understood why people assume average looking people have bad sex lifes. There's a saying "For every hot woman in the world there's a guy who is tired of fucking her". Truth be told I've had a few LTRs and sex always slows down a bit past the honeymoon phase. The key to a longterm successful sex life is communication/open mindedness and a willingness to please. Looks really don't come into it once you are in an LTR.

With other things you said... I guess they may/may not be true depending on the person. Most people I know have very active social lifes and enough money to enjoy themselves. But then again I'm middle class in South England and so are all my friends.

TheRealChincel said:
Good thread, OP. Unfortunately 5s and 6s get rated as Chads on here so this belief isn't changing anytime soon.

Most girls live some form of the Stacey life. Or can if they get in shape and want to. Chad life is rare.

existentialhack said:
Most girls live some form of the Stacey life. Or can if they get in shape and want to. Chad life is rare.

IcomeInPeace3 said:
Truth be told I've had a few LTRs and sex always slows down a bit past the honeymoon phase.

Mods @sergeantincel @azavii @blickpall @gstvtrp

ghostcell said:
Mods @sergeantincel @azavii @blickpall @gstvtrp

Im just trying to give you some perspective outside of your own false conclusions. If the BlackPill is about the true nature of things, why do you reject truths you don't like?

Most people have sex. We don't

ghostcell said:
it's not like literally everyone is having a sex crazed lifestyle with parties every day

True, but only like 1 or 2% of people actually live like us. Alone, friendless, unloved, socially awkward, et cetera.

Suicel said:
True, but only like 1 or 2% of people actually live like us. Alone, friendless, unloved, socially awkward, et cetera.

So I’m bottom 1%, sweet!

Stanx22 said:
I'd rather be in their shoes tbh. All people i know are enjoying life with friends, gfs, popularity, money, etc.

This.

TheRealChincel said:
So I’m bottom 1%, sweet!

Imagine that 99% of people (about 7 billion) are better than you.

ghostcell said:
- maybe get laid once in a while with a girl thats actually ugly and sex is probably quite bad, with girls being scared to give a blowjob or do anything remotely sexy

If this is the standard for normies, then 
Its+Over.gif

sour grapes OP, this post is the real cope

Stanx22 said:
Imagine that 99% of people (about 7 billion) are better than you.

In one facet of life. Comparisons do nothing for me, it’s about wanting something and being unable to get it.