Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel most people on this site are normie tier

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
they are normie tier in looks, why do they always complain :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Most? Doubt it.

I’m sub normie (depending on your definition of normie) but most normies don’t have a shot except possibly as a betabuxxer.

Too bad it's so hard to weed them out unless they expose themselves

You think we are normies, go to r/braincels.

I look in the mirror and know I belong here.

Some of us have mental condtions such as autism.

Sub8 law is legit when applied to autists tbh. It really is over if you’re not Chad.

normies are cuckolds and incels in denial

I'm ogre with facial bloating. Not to mention normie looking people can be incels if they have autism or something

correct, mentalcels are a silent majority

Said the 15 years old kid.
I’m sub normie (depending on your definition of normie) but most normies don’t have a shot except possibly as a betabuxxer.
Cope.

Said the 15 years old kid.

Screenshot 139

I exchanged pictures with some here (last year). I have to say none of them were ogres. Maybe one subnormie but the rest are normies. That's why I talked about how most on this forum were larping and took a long time off. I like the blackpill posts but normies posing as hopeless incels posting beastiality is pissing me off.

If you really believed you were so ugly that women would fuck a dog before you,you wouldn't be fucking joking about it.

Are most guys who have posted pics here (not most guys because, remember, they didn’t all post pics) ugly? No, I agree that they aren’t ugly. However, they’re something worse arguably, BETA-LOOKING. Nothing is worse outside of deformity or close to it than looking WEAK both to women and other men. Ugly masculine looking men can sometimes get women and can be respected, a beta looking male can only ever be tolerated at best.

Same here tbh.

I have a piss bottle on my nightstand you rube.

Ugly masculine looking men can sometimes get women and can be respected, a beta looking male can only ever be tolerated at best.
LOL massive cope man

Ugly intimidating appearance males are respected by other males, it doesnt mean that females find them attractive.

Why do normies complain? 80 20 rule my friend. Being a normie will not cut it in the slightest bit.

LOL massive cope man

Ugly intimidating appearance males are respected by other males, it doesnt mean that females find them attractive.
difficuts to be ugly and masculine at the same time to females. masculine guys have tall wide faces with wide jaws, zygos, protrusive orbits and wide tall chins.

even if they dont have ideal ratios I still think they are more attractive to women than regular normies
Why do normies complain? 80 20 rule my friend. Being a normie will not cut it in the slightest bit.
80/20 rule is flawed. only uglies/autists are incels irl among young men.

Nothing is worse outside of deformity or close to it than looking WEAK both to women and other men
I am not really ugly but that's exactly what I am, an unmanly, shy, high inhib faggot who doesn't attract any girl

they are normie tier in looks, why do they always complain :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
High IQ bro. It's fucking annoying seeing all these average faced bastards complaining about how ""ugly"" they are.

>Deleted for (((Persecution))) of certain users.

do you really think being average looking is enough these days? you sound like one of those gatekeepers like @Bronzehawkattack

LOL massive cope man

Some might, look at Zyzz’s brother, he looks like a lion yet he got girls. Look at that “nerd” with glasses and a bowl cut who started bodybuilding, he got a gf.
I am not really ugly but that's exactly what I am, an unmanly, shy, high inhib faggot who doesn't attract any girl

:( I hope this is a simulation for our sakes.