Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most people who hate anime here hate it due to the fanbase and not the content itself

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
most ppl who hate anime are gay
facts :yes: :yes: :yes:

so an incel getting kicked in the face in a different setting
if that's all you're capable of seeing...
tenor.gif

but TBH it only makes the melting of her heart even more appealing

also it helps when the foid is even more violent towards other (deserving) foids:

338h.gif
NaughtyComposedAmazondolphin-small.gif

of course Taiga is ultimately a blackpill because Dora is fucking tall and his mom wants to fuck him so he's Chadlite at lowest

Why the fuck do I as an ugly subhuman want to watch a show where a subhuman gets treated like shit. Do niggers watch KKK documentaries where they hang and burn them alive to relate to their race??? That's fucking cucked. They are making billions of dollars out of your worshipping ass. And no. No female or human is worth worshipping especially the anime ones since they still treat the mc like utter shit. You are basically admitting that because they look hot they are worth worshipping. Which is bluepilled and cucked.
DEB0FD07 3C8C 443C 9549 F39629AAA2C2

Liking anime = weeb

But it's okay since we have males anime avi, so they are just representing us, not like the fags with anime foids.
:feelzez:

14a9e4c24c1d5ea219751a14fde4c0e4f8659de0_hq.gif

I think a big appealing aspect of anime is that you see foids suffer emotionally which allows you to empathize and feel connected to them like they are people like us, and not the easy-track NPCs 99% of foids are IRL

Even if the only reason they're suffering is because they feel bad for other people and are trying to protect their feelings.

This is the type of thing that's hard to imagine IRL because while foids talk a lot about empathy, it often seems like a hollow gesture.

IRL tears are crockodile ones, but I believe it when 2d qts weep

14a9e4c24c1d5ea219751a14fde4c0e4f8659de0_hq.gif

I think a big appealing aspect of anime is that you see foids suffer emotionally which allows you to empathize and feel connected to them like they are people like us, and not the easy-track NPCs 99% of foids are IRL

Even if the only reason they're suffering is because they feel bad for other people and are trying to protect their feelings.

This is the type of thing that's hard to imagine IRL because while foids talk a lot about empathy, it often seems like a hollow gesture.

IRL tears are crockodile ones, but I believe it when 2d qts weep
Not gonna lie that foid looks pretty cute

Okay sorry, go beat your meat to some foid kicking you in the face le based anime boyos
I’ll keep fapping to loli rape while you keep barking

The only thing I don't like about anime is how pretty the anime girls are. It's legit suifuel for me when I see one sometimes because it reminds me that I'll never be able to hold the hand of something so cute and I have to deal with 3d foids. Other than that I don't mind/care lmao

still wouldn't worship her
Same. I like foids in anime who likes manlets,truecels and who ignore Chads.

In Bamboo Blade, one of the Stacies in the anime is dating a manlet basically this:

28653794 I'm not kidding, she's literally in love with him. You can watch it and you'll see for yourself.

In Rosario Vampire Moka loves the ricecel main character and even beats up a Chad in the first Chapter.

Png transparent nana mizuki anime rosario vampire moka akashiya anime cg artwork black hair ma The Chad who got beat up ELrHdwZ

In Darling in the Franxx Zero Two is dating a manlet

537 5373295 darlinginthefranxx zerotwo hiro zerotwoxhiro icon zero two x Yes She's a 5'7 Stacy and he's a 5'6 Manlet @Lookscel this is your calling.

Hell even the girl in my Avi has a crush on a fatcel ricecel. I could show more examples but I think you get it. Case in point it's nice escapism for many, that's pretty much why Anime turned to what it is today. I used to indulge in this kind of anime in my 20's, but kind of fell from it, now I just fap to their hentai pics and read doujinshi's of these girls getting fucked by subhumans. Helps me alot NGL.

The only thing I don't like about anime is how pretty the anime girls are. It's legit suifuel for me when I see one sometimes because it reminds me that I'll never be able to hold the hand of something so cute and I have to deal with 3d foids. Other than that I don't mind/care lmao
I appreciate you not being an asshole who attacks us for our copes. You don't like it and I respect that, and you return that same respect by peacefully co existing with us. Thanks for that.

@ThoughtfulCel I think this thread has a lot of rapefuel for you.

True, the anime "community" is straight cancer, but a lot of shows I tend to enjoy are very good copes.

Same. I like foids in anime who likes manlets,truecels and who ignore Chads.

In Bamboo Blade, one of the Stacies in the anime is dating a manlet basically this:

View attachment 365558 I'm not kidding, she's literally in love with him. You can watch it and you'll see for yourself.

In Rosario Vampire Moka loves the ricecel main character and even beats up a Chad in the first Chapter.

View attachment 365560 The Chad who got beat up View attachment 365562

In Darling in the Franxx Zero Two is dating a manlet

View attachment 365565 Yes She's a 5'7 Stacy and he's a 5'6 Manlet @Lookscel this is your calling.

Hell even the girl in my Avi has a crush on a fatcel ricecel. I could show more examples but I think you get it. Case in point it's nice escapism for many, that's pretty much why Anime turned to what it is today. I used to indulge in this kind of anime in my 20's, but kind of fell from it, now I just fap to their hentai pics and read doujinshi's of these girls getting fucked by subhumans. Helps me alot NGL.

I appreciate you not being an asshole who attacks us for our copes. You don't like it and I respect that, and you return that same respect by peacefully co existing with us. Thanks for that.

@ThoughtfulCel I think this thread has a lot of rapefuel for you.
Its suifuel. Look at all this prime rape material i'll never have because they don't exist. Guess i'll just have to go back to raping regular humans

20200216 041311

I’ll keep fapping to loli rape while you keep barking
cope u beat it to netorare
saying some of it is designed for men who like being degraded isnt attacking tbh.

Last edited:
Bruh I watched other stuff. Im telling you that it isn't blind hatred. Some things are just simply hateable on top of having a shit storyline.

One piece and one punch man is also cringey as fuck
Pasty white beta watched anime? Color me shocked:feelsohh:

I prefer adult cartoons like those from Adult Swim, but yeah, the own community always destroy their own and is pure cancer.
I like Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Berserk, Attack on Titan, Knights of the Zodiac, Hellsing, Code Geass and One Punch Man though. Death Note especially is a masterpiece.

Anime foid avis are very homoerotic too, it's the way you're representing yourself and the lolis looks like young little boys to say the least.

Last edited:
Yes She's a 5'7 Stacy and he's a 5'6 Manlet @Lookscel this is your calling.
The reason I watch anime is exactly this. In other forms of media you have Chad getting the girl, Chad doing this chad doing that but only in anime will you find that the protagonist isn't some Chad but rather the opposite of it, a average or below average virgin. The foid in anime aren't shallow or superficial and huge cunts in general.

It's a good escapism, one that shows an ideal world that an Incel like me would like.

I hate anime because it's starting to become a tranny psyop and the same shit is being remade over and over again with the same shit story. I know it's ironic that my name is "ordinaryotaku," but that's just because that was my Reddit handle when I was on r/incels. What's even funnier is that I stopped watching anime a while before I even made this account.

I only like anime girls because they're hot.

cope u beat it to netorare

saying some of it is designed for men who like being degraded isnt attacking tbh.
I'm referring to people who start weeb bashing topics, as assholes. I strongly understand your hate for bitchy anime girls who beat up guys(I avoid those kinds of anime) So yeah I understand that since it's reflective of the real world. Sadly it seems ricemen are just so low T, they'll watch an anime about girls beating up guys simply because the girls are hot.

Its suifuel. Look at all this prime rape material i'll never have because they don't exist. Guess i'll just have to go back to raping regular humans

View attachment 365607
I feel you. I dropped alot of anime due to suifuel sadly.

The reason I watch anime is exactly this. In other forms of media you have Chad getting the girl, Chad doing this chad doing that but only in anime will you find that the protagonist isn't some Chad but rather the opposite of it, a average or below average virgin. The foid in anime aren't shallow or superficial and huge cunts in general.

It's a good escapism, one that shows an ideal world that an Incel like me would like.
I strongly agree, although it's also suifuel since real foids aren't like that.

I only like anime girls because they're hot.
Same.

Sadly it seems ricemen are just so low T, they'll watch an anime about girls beating up guys simply because the girls are hot.
Thank you for understanding my point brocel

Pasty white beta watched anime? Color me shocked:feelsohh:
Man shut the fuck up

I see more sunlight 1 day than you do in an entire week, keep crying for me you absolute failed abortion.

Man shut the fuck up

I see more sunlight 1 day than you do in an entire week, keep crying for me you absolute failed abortion.
Pasty white nerd who is too high inhib acting overly tough online while holding back tears from bullying?

Color me shocked

Pasty white nerd who is too high inhib acting overly tough online while holding back tears from bullying?

Color me shocked
Just lol at you belittling people on le incel forum

Just lol at you belittling people on le incel forum
Im sorry, but @Dregster666 is a fakecel and he asked for it. He enjoys being my little bitch

Im sorry, but @Dregster666 is a fakecel and he asked for it. He enjoys being my little bitch
Is that so....
Well I don't know anything about your feud

The fanbase ruined jojo for me tbh. Anime is something you watch by yourself or with a friend. Not something you brag to the world about

The fanbase ruined jojo for me tbh. Anime is something you watch by yourself or with a friend. Not something you brag to the world about
Truer words have never been spoken

i like old school cool anime like cowboy bebop, and i agree i hate most anime fanbase weebs make me feel bad for being an anime fan. i avoid weebs like a plague, seems only very few people can watch anime and not make a huge identity out of it.

It's actually the other way around, you're too busy thinking about me 24/7 and getting nervous when I don't respond to you within the first 10 minutes :feelskek:

It's actually the other way around, you're too busy thinking about me 24/7 and getting nervous when I don't respond to you within the first 10 minutes :feelskek:
Hahaha i literally made you dissappear and spend 1/10th the time you usually spend on .co cuz you're terrified of me little fakecel

i never watch anime, i like loli when im horny though.

Hahaha i literally made you dissappear and spend 1/10th the time you usually spend on .co cuz you're terrified of me little fakecel
You wouldn't know anything about making money and project harder than a foid, so I understand why you would believe the rest of us are rotting away with no sunlight the way you do with your worthless existence.

You wouldn't know anything about making money and project harder than a foid, so I understand why you would believe the rest of us are rotting away with no sunlight the way you do with your worthless existence.
Hahaha said the pasty beta boy too high inhib to post voice snd had never seen a gym loooool

I know you hate this forum now. I know you desperately want me to stop bullying you.

Wont happen

Anime is cope and a shitty one at that.

Lots of words

anime is gay

ftl wins

hes just better at insulting

its an uphill climb for dregster to score any meaningful hits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4