Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most petite, "hot" females have incel brothers

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
ariana-grande-brother-frankie-2010-billboard-650.jpg

This guy is a normie tier like her. She's just frauding with fake-up.

This guy is a normie tier like her. She's just frauding with fake-up.
At least she looks fine without it. Girls like Tana Mongeau and Jenna Marbles and TheGabbyShow fraud at least 2 or 3 points and were sub6s to begin with.

At least she looks fine without it. Girls like Tana Mongeau and Jenna Marbles and TheGabbyShow fraud at least 2 or 3 points and were sub6s to begin with.
I loved it when idubbbz fucked that Tana Mongeau bitch.

Only is eye area makes him ugly

Ariana Grande is suifuel.

He is lower tier normie, but he scratches the fine line beween normancy and inceldom

Yes. Know a girl who does low tier modeling and goes after low inhib chads (while complaining about him at the same time). She has a brother that is basically NEET, asocial, plays vidya games all day. She wonders why? Why doesn't he just get out. Just be normal. Just be successful with women. Why is he depressed. Poor kid is an incel and his sister with her tutorial mode can't empathy.

146px-Jenna_Marbles_Vlogbrothers_2016.jpg

You are right, Jenna looks like @Chewbacca but more feminine

Also, these two are brother and sister (unrelated to my previous story/comment)

maxresdefault.jpg

If I had a sister, I bet she would be model-tier. No wonder my mom cries herself to sleep every night wishing she had a daughter instead of two incel sons in their 30s.

Yes a cruel aspect of sexual selection is that some genetic features selected for only look good in one sex.

Also he is a twink faggot srsly.

low IQ post. similar genetics would suggest the brother would also be good looking.

Also, these two are brother and sister (unrelated to my previous story/comment)

maxresdefault.jpg
HOLY BOMBSHELL, BATMAN. WHO IS THAT FINE EMO BITCH ON THE LEFT? I THOUGHT THEY WENT EXTINCT, I THINK MY DICK IS GOING TO BLOW

damn you weren't kidding

my sister is s petite stacy. im a petite incel

Tbh blonde chicks will always look worse without make up because their eyebrows/eyelashes disappear and make them look like sick children

Ca
HOLY BOMBSHELL, BATMAN. WHO IS THAT FINE EMO BITCH ON THE LEFT? I THOUGHT THEY WENT EXTINCT, I THINK MY DICK IS GOING TO BLOW
Lm the fuck down any girl can do that with makeup