[Experiment] Most posts in one thread

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

★★★★★
66d 35m
Why must my anguish be so impermeable to leaven in these atrociously horrific times of despair?

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★
16d 16h 59m
To be fair you need an extremely high iq to post in the sewers. I have a tested iq of 180 verbal and 200 performance. I have taken several advanced placement classes in high school and scored college credits on the state wide AP college board tests. I have received high honors all years in high school and just received a scholarship in the mail for a full ride to harvard where i will work alongside the preeminent minds among my peers to tackle the problems of the day ranging from cures to diseases and faster more power computer chips. I have cemented my place in the sewers on accolades alone. As we speak i have persuaded several of my virgin classmates to join this board to spread the good word of the blackpill as decreed by st black ops 2 cel. May he quickscope me in the ass in heaven for my fervent work on his behalf

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Asceticel. Monkmaxxing & healthmaxxing.
★★
17d 11h 52m
To be fair you need an extremely high iq to post in the sewers. I have a tested iq of 180 verbal and 200 performance. I have taken several advanced placement classes in high school and scored college credits on the state wide AP college board tests. I have received high honors all years in high school and just received a scholarship in the mail for a full ride to harvard where i will work alongside the preeminent minds among my peers to tackle the problems of the day ranging from cures to diseases and faster more power computer chips. I have cemented my place in the sewers on accolades alone. As we speak i have persuaded several of my virgin classmates to join this board to spread the good word of the blackpill as decreed by st black ops 2 cel. May he quickscope me in the ass in heaven for my fervent work on his behalf
Those are some noble task right there.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★
17d 11h 52m
soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★
17d 11h 52m
Fuck it. In the end I'm posting while I release the logs.

Last edited:
SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
★★★★★
8d 6h 10m
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
66d 15h 53m
loco is the motive we coming through, hollified tips the 45 crew

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
66d 15h 53m
>calls me a faggot.
>has an obsession with BBC.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Clown!
You're literally obssessed with BBC. You somehow imagined it in your head that I ever talked about it in ID. you're a faggot, probably a butt buddy with bummer. two faggots

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
52d 6h 46m
Yes im making a giga low effort shit thread but wanted to see how this would go
Yerberito thread has 2k replies
lets make this thread the thread with most posts.

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
★★★★★
8d 6h 10m
You're literally obssessed with BBC. You somehow imagined it in your head that I ever talked about it in ID. you're a faggot, probably a butt buddy with bummer. two faggots
oh my lord ... why do you keep mentioning that nazi lowiqcel?

You're literally obsessed with "bummerdrummer", I say something to you and you name him immediately. I'm really starting to question some things about you.

especially your IQ.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
66d 15h 53m
oh my lord ... why do you keep mentioning that nazi lowiqcel?

You're literally obsessed with "bummerdrummer", I say something to you and you name him immediately. I'm really starting to question some things about you.

especially your IQ.
Didn't read cuz you're gay

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
66d 15h 53m
keep listening to rap bro, you'll become a Tyrone.

cumskin clown
That's why i compare you to BummerDrummer. Like you've never heard of someoen listening to a music genere. Literally the most retarded argument in the world. You're a faggot. Tfu on you retard faggot. That's your new nickname

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★
17d 11h 52m
Didn't read cuz you're gay
So he has changed his modus coperandi now? First he started with all the knee-jerk reaction of manically saying "It's over for [whatever]cels", and now it's the BBC thing. What's next?
So he has changed his modus coperandi now? First he started with all the knee-jerk reaction of manically saying "It's over for [whatever]cels", and now it's the BBC thing. What's next?
stfu

Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
66d 15h 53m
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
66d 15h 53m