Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most powerful image from r\incels

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
finally I've found it

Ew4b5Ut.jpg

please someone able to do it POST THE IMG in the memesection

@Master

please Master, before the image gets lost foreva

I saw the image on r\incels

the credit goes to the first one who posted it there

"Confidence Summer Camp"

if someone is able to post the image in memesection DO IT

holy fuck hahahaahha

If only they didn't post on /r/braincels they could have been like him, you know, femoids can instantly detect your hatred...

lol

I must say that picture had the most powerful message I've ever seen.-

Absolute truth. One of the things females love to complain about the most -other than being shamed for wanting to be whores- is unwanted male attention. If they could just get rid of all unwanted men they could form harems with Chad with no resistance whatsoever.

towncel said:
If only they didn't post on /r/braincels they could have been like him, you know, femoids can instantly detect your hatred...

lol

Your avatar....it's.....MY SWORN ENEMY.....eru

thx mods but can we make visible the reasons why the incels got hanged?

Homosapicuckus said:
I must say that picture had the most powerful message I've ever seen.-

yes yes

yes

yes

>confidence summer camp
Gets me every time

Bri8564 said:
literal rage fuel. as if one stacy isn´t enough. they´re all ligned up 10/10 asses. it´s over, if you haven´t achieved this by 13 years old, you are deformed by birth, it be over, boyos.

nausea said:
no way to achieve this? 

@Ryo_Hazuki

Frankly it's not worth it IMO. If I understood you correctly in asking for it to be ban reasons.

On another site I frequent, it makes sense because of how their banning system works. But on this site, the ban reasons are auto-generated for the worst trolls ("Spam") and for others, we are not being very creative with our ban reasons for the most part. If someone gets banned by being warned too many %, I am pretty sure it shows up nowhere at all, or at least not in any way that is worthwhile. Let me see if I can find some highlights and show what I mean about it not being interesting:

User names of users are to the left, user names of moderators to the right of this. Removed those for anonymity, in fact I'm not sure if I should be sharing this at all but I don't see any harm tbh.

oDmTyYF.png

I had to scroll quite a while to see any reasons that deviate from this pattern:

"The return of the inflitrator."

"Troll pretending to be incel"

"You just don't quit, do you?"

"Me: "Please stop being a belligerent douche." Him: "yeah, I knew this site was chit anyways. Ok, just ban me, cause I'm not gonna stop." "

"Cuck poster"

I looked through 1/3rd of the bans and this is all I found of any interest. It's simply not worth it + is extra work for us. I also think it might promote the wrong kind of discourse on the forum.

blickpall said:
Frankly it's not worth it IMO. If I understood you correctly in asking for it to be ban reasons.

On another site I frequent, it makes sense because of how their banning system works. But on this site, the ban reasons are auto-generated for the worst trolls ("Spam") and for others, we are not being very creative with our ban reasons for the most part. If someone gets banned by being warned too many %, I am pretty sure it shows up nowhere at all, or at least not in any way that is worthwhile. Let me see if I can find some highlights and show what I mean about it not being interesting:

User names of users are to the left, user names of moderators to the right of this. Removed those for anonymity, in fact I'm not sure if I should be sharing this at all but I don't see any harm tbh.

oDmTyYF.png

I had to scroll quite a while to see any reasons that deviate from this pattern:

"The return of the inflitrator."

"Troll pretending to be incel"

"You just don't quit, do you?"

"Me: "Please stop being a belligerent douche." Him: "yeah, I knew this site was chit anyways. Ok, just ban me, cause I'm not gonna stop." "

"Cuck poster"

I looked through 1/3rd of the bans and this is all I found of any interest. It's simply not worth it + is extra work for us. I also think it might promote the wrong kind of discourse on the forum.

what??? wrong quote\thread?

We should start a fundraiser to get this put on a billboard in a major city.

sorry for my utter idiocy, all I needed to do was left clicking the img to enlarge it

dumbcel confirmed

Lmao in the bottom pic "Confidence summer camp"