Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most really short and or ugly men are legitimate insane from a lifetime of abuse

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Normies aren't too far off base from being afraid of these guys. It's like a dog that's been kicked and abused its whole life. It can easily snap and attack at any moment.

When you're too short / ugly, you'll never even get basic respect you'd get just from walking around in a grocery store. Nasty looks everywhere you go. Other men treat you like a child.

Unfortunately, for men to be normal or tall, there has to be a short/ugly class of men who are born to suffer. Society needs an incel class of men to look down upon so they have something to compare other men to.

True tbh and then we end up exploding like bagelcel

Normies aren't too far off base from being afraid of these guys. It's like a dog that's been kicked and abused its whole life. It can easily snap and attack at any moment.

When you're too short / ugly, you'll never even get basic respect you'd get just from walking around in a grocery store. Nasty looks everywhere you go. Other men treat you like a child.

Unfortunately, for men to be normal or tall, there has to be a short/ugly class of men who are born to suffer. Society needs an incel class of men to look down upon so they have something to compare other men to.

Relatable. I feel as if the isolation turns me more and more into a psychopath. My empthay is becoming very selective. I have never put a significant amount of trust into anyone without being backstabbed later. I don't think I trust anyone anymore tbh.

Nothing is done either. They are just waiting for us to rope, rot or go ER. No free facial surgeries, no incel reservations. They just expect us to act like we're normal and there is nothing wrong with us. How many men have to kill themselves or go ER before society realizes that we are severely disadvantaged in life and deserve compensation? Give us surgery and let us escape to manlet territories. As long as we must live among tall white and are too poor to afford surgeries... it will only get worse.

bone volume=quality of life

My parents once left with me some deranged, Manlet oldcel dude to "watch over me" while they were gone for a while. Guy was absolutely fucking insane, and he later died because he got involved with gangs apparently.

And people wonder why there are so many shootings lately.:waitwhat: Stupid fucking normies will never understand us.

I really can’t understand the mentality of some of you who care about looks of disrespect from strangers in a grocery store. If you live the majority of your life in isolation, you should really not concern yourself about what strangers think of you.

If you have been dealing with this shit for a long time then how have you not built up an immunity to this kind of thing?

I do consider it a a bit pathetic to still be so insecure about these things when we all know they are entirely predetermined anyway.

Yes it take time to recover for it ngl

I’m going insane

Can confirm, if you can’t stop yourself from going insane, then you might as well enjoy the descent into madness

But short/ugly men may never use
Bi reason of insanity in court of law. Only foids/Chad may. Oh the Iron Knee....