Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most retarded Arguments on this forum

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
"It's their nature bro, don't hate them for it!"

some of the users here parroting this retarded simp shit over and over again. Like women are 8 year old kids who doesn't know anything about being polite or treating us like normal human beings.This argumant is the same as "womens don't know what is right or wrong, so let's reward their shitty behaviour!"
"If you were a chad, you wouldn't think like this"

well looks like I'm not a chad or I'm not gonna magically turn into one so I don't give a single shit about If I were or not

"I don't hate women because they don't have sex with me"
then you're basically a cuck.that means she sees you as a inferior being and not worthy to her. and you're supporting her. just like a little cuck

Last edited:
Do that many users seriously think like that? Holy shit.

"Worshipping a female character doesn't count as foid worship bro! It's just pixels on a screen"

Good thread but don’t mass tag I don’t wanna see you get banned

Did @Budubnow delete his account

High iq post op. Hating women should always be foundational starting point for all men especially incels.

it's in my nature to want to fucking rape every single decent girl i see, but i dont do it because the feds will fuck me up. saying that its in womans nature to be hypergamous and therefore they cant help it is utter bs and should be classified as bluepilled thinking

I hate all women

Based post. Incels who don't hate women are giga coping cucks.

The women not having sex with you thing is engineered into modern Western society as a whole promoted by many non-incel men through the media. Online dating is the real killer, if this were say the 1970's 95% of everyone here would be dipping their wicks on a semi-regular basis.

Need something?.
Oh no...

3369722970 8cf5ed3600 b

Why did you quote me? I never said these things

some of the users here parroting this retarded simp shit over and over again. Like women are 8 year old kids who doesn't know anything about being polite or treating us like normal human beings.This argumant is the same as "womens don't know what is right or wrong, so let's reward their shitty behaviour!"
Please tell me where I have mentioned anything like "let's reward them for it" JFL. You're the retarded one here if you think females should be treated the same as males.
It makes as much sense to hate females for their nature as it makes to hate dogs for being dogs. It should be up to society to repress negative elements of female nature. Females must be tamed. Not hated.

It's my nature to hate women too

Why did I get a tag I was mentioned

Please tell me where I have mentioned anything like "let's reward them for it" JFL. You're the retarded one here if you think females should be treated the same as males.
It makes as much sense to hate females for their nature as it makes to hate dogs for being dogs. It should be up to society to repress negative elements of female nature. Females must be tamed. Not hated.
fuck their nature. wouldn't you hurt a snake for biting you? "oh forget it, It's just their nature let's leave them be"
Why did I get a tag I was mentioned
masstag, I deleted it

fuck their nature. wouldn't you hurt a snake for biting you? "oh forget it, It's just their nature let's leave them be"

masstag, I deleted it
plenty of people keep snakes as pets
and most people don't feel violent hatred for dangerous wild animals or want to exterminate them

females are a valuable resource and their nature is what it is
there are elements to male nature that are quite bad too
male and female sexualities have many contradicting aspects, it is the job of a sane society to mitigate those differences and put people in their place

Anyone who thinks like that is an enormous cuck and deserves to be flayed alongside the worthless holes they worship.

Disagree.....these are very valid points
Anyone who thinks like that is an enormous cuck and deserves to be flayed alongside the worthless holes they worship.
Explain?

plenty of people keep snakes as pets
and most people don't feel violent hatred for dangerous wild animals or want to exterminate them
not related but ok
females are a valuable resource and their nature is what it is
not to me, so I don't care about how "valuable"they are
there are elements to male nature that are quite bad too
I don't care 'cuz I'm not gay or female

Explain?
look at your signature and talk again:lul::lul::lul:

Explain?
Its simple really. Excusing women's shitty hympergamous behavior as "Its just their nature bro" absolves them of any responsibility, which is what most men cannot help doing

Its male nature to rape, slaughter, kill, and control. Should we just excuse that as "Just nature bro LOL".

A lot of things are human nature, what makes you human is being able to transcend that nature due to your cognitive ability.

We can excuse animals (like me) of their behavior because they lack self awareness. Surprisingly women share human DNA and have the same (albeit much less) cognitive ability that humans possess.

Women Choose to act this way, because no one checks them for it.

Excusing them only encourages the behavior.

Do you get it now?

Its simple really. Excusing women's shitty hympergamous behavior as "Its just their nature bro" absolves them of any responsibility, which is what most men cannot help doing

Its male nature to rape, slaughter, kill, and control. Should we just excuse that as "Just nature bro LOL".

A lot of things are human nature, what makes you human is being able to transcend that nature due to your cognitive ability.

We can excuse animals (like me) of their behavior because they lack self awareness. Surprisingly women share human DNA and have the same (albeit much less) cognitive ability that humans possess.

Do you get it now?

Very high IQ

Agreed, this is cucked and bluepilled. Just let women indulge in their barbaric practices while we domesticate men.

A lot of things are human nature, what makes you human is being able to transcend that nature. Women Choose to act this way, because no one checks them for it.

Do you get it now?
Not rlly excusing much as acknowledging its subconscious...and I hate women for that exact reason it's innate for them to be hypergamous ...its not necessarily male nature to kill or rape ..more so it's male nature to protect and spread their seed ...sometimes consensual sometimes not....u are right it does encourage the behavior but there's nothing that can be done.

1."It's their nature bro, don't hate them for it!"
2."If you were a chad, you wouldn't think like this"
3."I don't hate women because they don't have sex with me"
Who's the faggots that say this shit?

It really is just their nature though. A nature that is enabled and rewarded by soyciety, but still their nature nonetheless.
Muh responsibility is bullshit. The masses in general are not much more than cattle and don't really think about whether what they're doing is "right or wrong". Hell, they probably are incapable of thinking. This is especially true for females, who simply do not possess the same capabilities as males.
Yes, it is male nature. The difference is that those things are not promoted or accepted by society. If males could do them without fear of repercussions, they would. We live in a gynocentric soyciety so females are allowed to display their nature with little restraint, that's all there is to it

Do you get it now?
The masses will do whatever the elites want them to do. Females do what they do because they are enabled by a sick soyciety
Muh individualism and muh freedom of choice is a meme for the vast majority of humans.
By saying "it is just their nature" you are not "encouraging" the behaviour, because that behaviour is already sanctioned by the soyciety we live in, and will occur regardless. No discussion on how to put women in their place can begin without being aware of their nature first.

Not rlly excusing much as acknowledging its subconscious...and I hate women for that exact reason it's innate for them to be hypergamous ...its not necessarily male nature to kill or rape ..more so it's male nature to protect and spread their seed ...sometimes consensual sometimes not....u are right it does encourage the behavior but there's nothing that can be done.
Actually there's a lot to be done.

For one, we can stop encouraging the behavior by not excusing it (which you seem keen on doing).

Women believe it or not are human. All humans bear a responsibility in current society. We aren't living in the wild anymore (I am but im not human)

That nature excuse is pretty retarded.

Your idea of male nature is pretty flawed due to living comfortably in a 1st world country. And possibly quite bias in order to make an argument to excuse women and absolve them of the consequences of their behavior.

It is indeed male nature to rape, kill, steal, and slaughter to achieve their goals. The country you're currently living in was only possible because of this.

So again I pose the same question. Since you're so keen on allowing women to continue their behavior under the false pretense of it being "their nature" should we do the same for men?

"If you were a chad, you wouldn't think like this"

well looks like I'm not a chad or I'm not gonna magically turn into one so I don't give a single shit about If I were or not

"I don't hate women because they don't have sex with me"
then you're basically a cuck.that means she sees you as a inferior being and not worthy to her. and you're supporting her. just like a little cuck
This tbh - completely retarded. The Nature Argument is so fucking stupid, if it was just nature we could also accept necrophilia, zoophilia, rape, infanticide and almost everything else judging from that argumentation, just because something occurs in nature, it doesn't mean that it is justified.

When you accept the disugsting behavior of one person with the "natural" excuse, you can literally not blame anyone for anything anymore, responsibility/accountability as a concept would cease to exist.

Nothing what we see/do is natural, it would be natural to die from a minor wound due to Tetanus or during child birth, it's highly unnatural to fly to the moon and to transplant hearts. We humans have the potential to subjugate nature and be better than it. And not one single person shouldn't be held to that standard.

Furthermore, while appeals to nature are stupid per se some concessions out of sheer personal respect could be made to someone like Ted Kaczynski who really managed to leave society/technology with all comforts behind thereby showing logical consistency and the willingness to sacrifice comforts others take for granted, but the modern fronthole is highly dependent on technology and wants the law of nature when it suits her (e.g. when she deems most males as subhumans/justifies mass-inceldom) and the law of civilization whenever something detrimental happens (e.g. when someone insults or harasses her, when she wants gibz or preferential treatment in jobs/studies) although the detrimental things are also an integral part of nature - and nature is always right according to her, so why should she complain about it? You cannot have both things, you either have nature (with all its benefits/disadvantages) or you have civilization, where everyone is (ideally) held accountable for his/her actions.

When a modern fronthole that eats Anti Baby Pills like sweets and kills her unborn children if they could prove bothersome comes with an appeal to nature it's not only retarded from a philiosophical, but also from a deeply personal perspective. A modern woman wouldn't last one day in nature (like most people tbh).

Last edited:
who simply do not possess the same capabilities as males.

Oh wow look, another excuse for women to be shitty. What a surprise.

Yes, it is male nature. The difference is that those things are not promoted or accepted by society. If males could do them without fear of repercussions, they would. We live in a gynocentric soyciety so females are allowed to display their nature with little restraint, that's all there is to it
This is my entire point.

YOU encourage this behavior by accepting it. That's literally what I'm saying.

Do you accept your dog pissing and shitting on the floor because its his nature? Or do you train him to go only outside or on a pad?

"Its just their nature bro. We can't do anything about it"

*Gives females equal rights*

T.Human

this is the gist of it. to excuse female misbehavior is the same as to excuse any misbehavior.
humans act along what they are allowed to do. if you let a group of people behave however they want and excuse all their criminal and shitty actions, you will get a shitty lawless environment to live in.

it's also dumb to defend women because women would NEVER EVER EEEEEEEVER do the same for your sex. Women have never and will never stand up for men's rights or defend male behavior. you stand up for someone who isn't willing to stand up for you. a one-sided relationship.

Last edited:
it's also dumb to defend women because women would NEVER EVER EEEEEEEVER do the same for your sex. Women have never and will never stand up for men's rights or defend male behavior. you stand up for someone who isn't willing to stand up for you. a one-sided relationship.
I find it quite interesting that every human male has some innate desire to excuse women of anything they do.

I find it even more laughable that men here who tout themselves as "blacklilled" are consciously doing it and are okay with doing it.

And people wonder why women have rights. Read some of the posts here and you can easily see why they do.

If the men here who believe themselves to be the last bastion against a gynocentric society are willingly excusing and defending women who wouldn't let them lick the racoon shit off the bottom of their sneakers, then what hope is there for the future of men?

Human men are a joke lmfao

it's in my nature to want to fucking rape every single decent girl i see, but i dont do it because the feds will fuck me up. saying that its in womans nature to be hypergamous and therefore they cant help it is utter bs and should be classified as bluepilled thinking
This. If they want to follow their "nature" with complete disregard of the effect it has on society they can go live in the fucking forest or something instead of enjoying the comforts and security of the highly regulated society that men built.

I find it quite interesting that every human male has some innate desire to excuse women of anything they do.
Even if we supposed that the argument of retards was true, namely that it's just women's nature so we should make excuses for their criminal behavior and let them do whatever they want as long as no man is around to restrain her behavior, then the very least that should be done to counterbalance this is to create on the male side the means to suppress that "female nature". which would bring us back to cucking for foids and the government. that would have worked in the past but it's about as good of a solution now as to rely on moral arguments in winning a legal case in a court of law instead of using incriminating evidence.

I find it even more laughable that men here who tout themselves as "blacklilled" are consciously doing it and are okay with doing it.

And people wonder why women have rights. Read some of the posts here and you can easily see why they do.

If the men here who believe themselves to be the last bastion against a gynocentric society are willingly excusing and defending women who wouldn't let them lick the racoon shit off the bottom of their sneakers, then what hope is there for the future of men?

Human men are a joke lmfao
Nothing about this is natural, if it was nature nobody could blame me if I just took the biggest stick, hit on the head of the guy that has the things I want and take them all for myself. If I did this I would be in prison (and rightfully so for killing people and stealing property), because we live in a civilized society natural impulses are kept in check under an implicit threat that if I do something else I well get punished, the same thing should apply for everyone in soiety or else the contract is broken (which it indeed is at the moment for men).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using force to keep people in check, force is literally the basis of everything in existence - be it good or bad judging from your subjective perspective, restricting the freedom of people to ensure the benefit of others is literally the absolute basis for civilization. When you see people who argue for limitless freedom you often see that they just use tautologies: "I want freedom, because I want freedom!" This is retarded bullshit, only by restricting/destroying freedom you can preserve it in the long term (applies for economic/social situations). Freedom itself (especially without restrictions/responsibilities) is worthless. The basis of society was defined as a collective abandonment of freedoms for the sake of yourself and the sake of others - this is the contract that justifies the reason for its existence.

Last edited:
Even if we supposed that the argument of retards was true, namely that it's just women's nature so we should make excuses for their criminal behavior and let them do whatever they want as long as no man is around to restrain her behavior, then the very least that should be done to counterbalance this is to create on the male side the means to suppress that "female nature". which would bring us back to cucking for foids and the government. that would have worked in the past but it's about as good of a solution now as to rely on moral arguments in winning a legal case in a court of law instead of using incriminating evidence.
They wouldn't like that. God forbid their female masters have to face consequences for their "nature". They're all so quick to point out that its "totally female nature", but the second you point out the retarded logic by flipping the script, all of a sudden its a problem.

"N-no. Its male nature to protect!"

Low T soy diet having ass.

Women have rights was a mistake humanity will never recover from.

Do you accept your dog pissing and shitting on the floor because its his nature? Or do you train him to go only outside or on a pad?
Exactly my point. Jesus Christ.
You know and accept its undesirable nature, and from there you can train it to behave the way you want it to. Its nature will not simply disappear, it's still there. You just control it.

And once again, there is no "encouraging" this behaviour. You think my opinion on this matter matters? That I have the power to train females? Newsflash, I don't. I don't hold any sort of power or influence, and I am not one of the world controllers.
Females will behave the way society wants them to behave. You can love or hate their nature (or be neutral about it like I am). Your own personal opinion on the matter is not important at all. You hating women hasn't changed a thing.

Nothing about this is natural, if it was nature nobody could blame me if I just took the biggest stick, hit on the head of the guy that has the things I want and take them all for myself. If I did this I would be in prison (and rightfully so for killing people and stealing property), because we live in a civilized society natural impulses are kept in check under an implicit threat that if I do something else I well get punished, the same thing should apply for everyone in soiety or else the contract is broken (which it indeed is at the moment for men).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using force to keep people in check, force is literally the basis of everything in existence - be it good or bad judging from your subjective perspective, restricting the freedom of people to ensure the benefit of others is literally the absolute basis for civilization. When you see people who argue for limitless freedom you often see that they just use tautologies: "I want freedom, because I want freedom!" This is retarded bullshit, only by restricting/destroying freedom you can preserve it in the long term (applies for economic/social situations). Freedom itself (especially without restrictions/responsibilities) is worthless.
one would say society is built on trust. and that is true. only the belief in the consistency of laws to be applied to everyone in a just manner ensures that people can trust the rules and the law. to exempt some people from the rules will naturally cause people to not care about the laws anymore.

if i can't trust the law to protect me and my rights the same way as another, how can i still trust the society i live in? and why should i care about that kind of society? same goes for discrimination based on skin color etc. within a country.

Last edited:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using force to keep people in check, force is literally the basis of everything in existence - be it good or bad judging from your subjective perspective, restricting the freedom of people to ensure the benefit of others is literally the absolute basis for civilization. When you see people who argue for limitless freedom you often see that they just use tautologies: "I want freedom, because I want freedom!" This is retarded bullshit, only by restricting/destroying freedom you can preserve it in the long term (applies for economic/social situations). Freedom itself (especially without restrictions/responsibilities) is worthless.
Dude, one of the arguments of these guys was there's nothing that can be done.

Men have created transportation that can fly them across the world in a few hours, but nothing can be done about this issue with women.

What a fucking joke LOL

ok. So what is the point of this where are the names if you calling people out drop names.

Exactly my point. Jesus Christ.
You know and accept its undesirable nature, and from there you can train it to behave the way you want it to. Its nature will not simply disappear, it's still there. You just control it.
What the fuck are you on about. MY ENTIRE POINT HAS BEEN THAT NO ONE IS CHECKING WOMEN FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND INSTEAD EXCUSING THEM UNDER THE FALSE PRETENCE OF IT BEING THEIR NATURE

its literally in the first paragraph I wrote. If this is your point then all you already agree with me.

THANKS

And once again, there is no "encouraging" this behaviour. You think my opinion on this matter matters? That I have the power to train females? Newsflash, I don't. I don't hold any sort of power or influence, and I am not one of the world controllers..

This is irrelevant and obvious.

Females will behave the way society wants them to behave.

No shit, really?

Maybe society should stop absolving them of any responsibility. (Like you)
You can love or hate their nature (or be neutral about it like I am). Your own personal opinion on the matter is not important at all. You hating women hasn't changed a thing.
More irrelevance that has 0 to do with the original argument.

Its your opinion that my opinion isn't important. Just like its my opinion that you're a bluepilled cuck who doesn't belong here.

None of this is relevant to the argument. You're grasping for straws here. You already lost

Frankly I really don't care what you think. Men like you exist in the millions. Cucks are all the same and a dime a dozen

People like you are the reason women have rights, and if i see you whining in a thread about women I'm gonna quote all this bluepilled shit you're saying here to remind you of what you are.

Frothysolutions 2.0.

Last edited: