Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most retarded reddit thread in the world

I can actually see this happening. Jfl at cuckmerikkka

Once again, highly based
One time in one state a century ago the age of consent was 21 (only one state and its now 16-18 there) and a man was arrested for sex with a 20 year old woman

One time in one state a century ago the age of consent was 21 (only one state and its now 16-18 there) and a man was arrested for sex with a 20 year old woman
Thank Allah for my ukmaxxing

And to think all of this wouldnt be happening had we not given women rights.

20200221 105816

the age of consent will soon be 21 while 18 year old sluts are partcipating in orgies first week of college
A 21 years old foid was considered old two hundred years ago in the West and 50 years ago in MENA countries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My grandma married at the age of 14 and my mom at the age of 17. JFL people nowadays are really cucked! Even a 18 years old foids was considered old in the past.

A 21 years old foid was considered old two hundred years ago in the West and 50 years ago in MENA countries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My grandma married at the age of 14 and my mom at the age of 17. JFL people nowadays are really cucked! Even a 18 years old foids was considered old in the past.
Did your mom and grandma live in the USA?
And to think all of this wouldnt be happening had we not given women rights.

View attachment 207033
Exactly. Women are too privileged

Morocco. But this isn't the case anymore. My country is getting cucked by western degenrate ideas.
How old were your grandma and mother’s husbands at marriage?

My dad was 25. My grandpa in his late twenties.
Man in his late 20s marries a 14 year old and 25 year old marries 17 year old

any countries still tolerate these age gaps?

Man in his late 20s marries a 14 year old and 25 year old marries 17 year old

any countries still tolerate these age gaps?
Natural Traditional socities tolerate these age gaps. In fact, it's the norm... But things has changed a lot during the late 30 years in Morocco mariages like these are very very rare and I'm talking about 17 years old foids. 13 years old foids are considered as minors nowadays.

Natural Traditional socities tolerate these age gaps. In fact, it's the norm... But things has changed a lot during the late 30 years in Morocco mariages like these are very very rare and I'm talking about 17 years old foids. 13 years old foids are considered as minors nowadays.
The age of consent on the United States didn’t become 16-18 until the progressive era

And then admitting you think 18-20 year olds are hot will be called “pedophilia”

It's already considered pedophilia. Soon even those of us in the 19-24 range will be told we have to prefer used up 30 year old whores over prime 19 year olds or we're deranged pedos

It's already considered pedophilia. Soon even those of us in the 19-24 range will be told we have to prefer used up 30 year old whores over prime 19 year olds or we're deranged pedos
Feminists don’t understand that it’s natural to be attracted to 18-20 year olds

Feminists don’t understand that it’s natural to be attracted to 18-20 year olds
Aren't like 90% of a foids eggs gone by 30? JFL at these whores thinking 30 is the new 20

the age of consent will soon be 21 while 18 year old sluts are partcipating in orgies first week of college
High IQ. With "sexual abuse" she is probably referring to having sex with normies/non chads
20200224 025503