Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most Singaporeans are annoying, moralfagging cucks

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
They can't stop talking about their stupid military service. They aggressively rub their national identity in everyone's face. They love to remind everyone that they flog and hang people for trivial crimes. Singaporeans of Chinese origin are worse because their entire personality revolves around defending the CCP and reflexively bashing the United States government every time China, Taiwan, or Hong Kong is mentioned on the news.

That is all.

Singapore and their anti-drugcoping is such monumental cringe, I hope they get wiped out. They are faggots and cucks tbh.

Singapore
The name sounds curry tbhngl

May Singapore sink into the ocean

I had no idea they were like that, good to know

They're coping hard due to hypergamy.

Singapore and their anti-drugcoping is such monumental cringe

Every time I visit, I have to fill out a landing card that says "drug trafficking is punishable by death".

That's one way to welcome someone.

I haven't been in a few years so am not sure if they still have the mandatory death penalty if you carry a certain amount. Still, they're pretty anal about it.

3dmmyp

They can't stop talking about their stupid military service. They aggressively rub their national identity in everyone's face. They love to remind everyone that they flog and hang people for trivial crimes.
Im guilty for doing most of that tbh.

Many of us quite arrogant n ignorant tbh.

Singapore and their anti-drugcoping is such monumental cringe, I hope they get wiped out. They are faggots and cucks tbh.
Sorry but I agree with this. I love weed. @omnilet

Corporeal punishment should be the norm rather than (((imprisonment))) ngl, and mandatory military service is a good way to promote prosocial masculinity among NT males, draining their effeminate sense of narcissism, but autists and men of intellectual refinement and high culture should naturally be excluded.

Also, the term "draconian" which might be used to describe Singaporean penal code is cucked, because Based Draco of Athens was hated simply because he was holding the rich to account and executing them if they lied. It is a lolbergtardian slur for anybody who would hERoically dump psychopathic bloodsuckers into mass-graves tbhngl.

Last edited:
As an incel, what additional challenges did you face in the Singaporean military?
Needing to larp in order to fit in with normies probably.

Had difficulty with heavy equipment as im manlet framecel

Knowing nothing isn't really goin to change
Many unaware incels or incels in denial

Last edited:
Also, the term "draconian" which might be used to describe Singaporean penal code is cucked, because Based Draco of Athens was hated simply because he was holding the rich to account and executing them if they lied. It is a lolbergtardian slur for anybody who would hERoically dump psychopathic bloodsuckers into mass-graves tbhngl.

Needing to larp in order to fit in with normies probably.

Had difficulty with heavy equipment as im manlet framecel

Knowing nothing isn't really goin to change

Are there are any femoids in the Singaporean military? It's pretty cucked to not conscript femoids, I mean, the Israelis and Norwegians do it.

Never met any

All Asians are weird to me tbhngldedsrs

Mandatory service is cucked

They can't stop talking about their stupid military service. They aggressively rub their national identity in everyone's face. They love to remind everyone that they flog and hang people for trivial crimes. Singaporeans of Chinese origin are worse because their entire personality revolves around defending the CCP and reflexively bashing the United States government every time China, Taiwan, or Hong Kong is mentioned on the news.

That is all.
I do like Bah Kuh Teh soup though. I think that comes from Singapore. That is legit my fav soup bro

IMG 20170709 1946220

Other than food, I don't know anything about Singapore.

Chinese Singaporean women are the most hypergamist materialistic shallow holes to exist. They put most other noodles to shame.

Interesting, I’d always imagined Chinese Singaporeans would want to distinguish themselves from the population in mainland China and define themselves as a distinct entity. That’s usually the case with diaspora in the western world.

I believe you

the fuck is singapore?

Are there are any femoids in the Singaporean military? It's pretty cucked to not conscript femoids, I mean, the Israelis and Norwegians do it.
Yes there are but are career soldiers
or volunteers

They have one of the lowest birth-rates in the world.
They should worry about that instead of hanging people who are in posession of 50 grams of weed.

They have one of the lowest birth-rates in the world.
They should worry about that instead of hanging people who are in posession of 50 grams of weed.

They also punish illegal immigrants and visa overstays by caning.

And only males can be ordered to undergo judicial caning; women cannot.

Talk about sexism.

At least they caned the fuck out of that Michael Fay Chad brat back in the day. Singapore will always have my respect for that.

Korea and Singapore are double cucked asian countries for conscripting men but letting their women off

Korea and Singapore are double cucked asian countries for conscripting men but letting their women off
While their husbands are on duty, the wife’s getting her holes covered and smashed by white backpacker chads JFL

While their husbands are on duty, the wife’s getting her holes covered and smashed by white backpacker chads JFL
backpackers are scum

especially begpackers

backpackers are scum

especially begpackers
Yeah there was story about white stacy begging on the streets of Thailand. Fucking disgusting behaviour. Hope the western dudes begging get jumped by local Thai kickboxers in minecraft

Yeah there was story about white stacy begging in on the streets of Thailand. Fucking disgusting behaviour. Hope the western dudes begging get jumped by local Thai kickboxers

How fucking pathetic do you have to be, if you're a white Stacy born in a developed country, to beg on the streets of Thailand? The shock of seeing a privileged white femoid begging is how people like her actually reel in enough in donations to fund international travel. Entitled mayo cunts think they automatically deserve to travel, whereas poor ethnics work and save for years to visit NA or Europe just to be denied a tourist visa because they might overstay.

Any actual Stacy could easily earn enough for a quick holiday by spending a few nights with a sugar daddy. She couldn't even swallow her pride to do just that?

How fucking pathetic do you have to be, if you're a white Stacy born in a developed country, to beg on the streets of Thailand? The shock of seeing a privileged white femoid begging is how people like her actually reel in enough in donations to fund international travel. Entitled mayo cunts think they automatically deserve to travel, whereas poor ethnics work and save for years just to be denied a tourist visa because they might overstay.

Any actual Stacy could easily earn enough for a quick holiday by spending a few nights with a sugar daddy. She couldn't even swallow her pride to do just that?
Yep, any rich Thai guy in a upper class district in Bangkok would’ve provided for her, but nope low iq her had to beg on some filthy dirty street.

Yep, any rich Thai guy in a upper class district in Bangkok would’ve provided for her, but nope low iq her had to beg on some filthy dirty street.

Bangkok has some pretty shocking wealth inequality, there are all these 5-star hotels and upscale malls, and right in between them there's going to be a small alley with a families living in what look like huts made from scrap metal. I wonder what their Gini is.

They also punish illegal immigrants and visa overstays by caning.

And only males can be ordered to undergo judicial caning; women cannot.

Talk about sexism.

jesus christ

in america there's basically no punishment for that depending on the area

some guys live their entire lives here without a visa / as illegals

Bangkok has some pretty shocking wealth inequality, there are all these 5-star hotels and upscale malls, and right in between them there's going to be a small alley with a families living in what look like huts made from scrap metal. I wonder what their Gini is.
Thailand is very corrupt, army generals and upper class royals are living like kings, while most Thais live like peasants. Don’t get me wrong there’s an increase in middle class thailand who can afford things but there’s a huge gap between the rich and poor as you rightfully mentioned.

jesus christ

in america there's basically no punishment for that depending on the area

some guys live their entire lives here without a visa / as illegals

Well, Singapore is a tiny city-state. It's not exactly hard to control entry and exit of a place that's roughly the size of Area 51.

I don't think illegal immigration is that big of a deal in the U.S. tbh
Thailand is very corrupt, army generals and upper class royals are living like kings, while most Thais live like peasants. Don’t get me wrong there’s an increase in middle class thailand who can afford things but there’s a huge gap between the rich and poor as you rightfully mentioned.

Doesn't the military still run the government instead of the other way around? I understand that Thailand really struggles with democratization.

Last edited:
Well, Singapore is a tiny city-state. It's not exactly hard to control entry and exit of a place that's roughly the size of Area 51.

I don't think illegal immigration is that big of a deal in the U.S. tbh

Doesn't the military still run the government instead of the other way around? I understand that Thailand really struggles with democratization.

which asian countries do you see having the most wealth / power over the next 10 years? keep in mind most americans like me don't know much about asia

The chinese people in singapore usually tend to be snotty little faggots.

which asian countries do you see having the most wealth / power over the next 10 years? keep in mind most americans like me don't know much about asia
Vietnam will rise to become a manufacturing power. Their GDP will explode in the next 10 or so years.
Correct after the 2014 Thai coup, the army had controlled Thailand, although recently the former Thai army general Prayut Chan-o-cha, joined a new political party with ties to the military junta. He was elected prime minister in 2019.
The chinese people in singapore usually tend to be snotty little faggots.
You lived in Singapore haven’t you?

Last edited: