Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most so-called "incels" are fakecels, cucks, normies, or absolute psychopaths, and it's usually a combination

dingopuss

dingopuss

The ugly fuckling never ascends
-
Whether self-proclaimed or labeled by society as "incel" or a more commonly used synonym.

I am not attacking truecels.

I predict getting tons of shit, maybe even a warning for this thread.

Not trying to gatekeep but nowadays with social media, especially younger men, believe they are hopeless virgins when they can get laid if they simply tried.

Last edited:
I'm a truecel.

What would define a truecel?

Either
-Sub 5
-Deformed and unpopular
-Someone who literally can't ascend for some odd unexplained or obscure reason

Joined Aug 12, 2019
Messages 41

Bro you do realise that the explosion of social media and dating apps have caused womens standards to skyrocket right?
Theres cases where even a normie looking guy will die a truecel these days

Joined Aug 12, 2019

Not trying to gatekeep but nowadays with social media, especially younger men, believe they are hopeless virgins when they can get laid if they simply tried.
"They could get laid if they tried" is foid/ITcuck speak.

Tinder and the spread of social media has raised women's standards to near inhuman levels. Even normies are losing their shit over this.

Hits home base.

The last one is basically men with extreme dick problems. Even then, they could still get a girlfriend. I'm thinking a prisoner, or someone in a coma.
"They could get laid if they tried" is foid/ITcuck speak.

Tinder and the spread of social media has raised women's standards to near inhuman levels. Even normies are losing their shit over this.

Well yeah, if you're 7 or above and don't even bother trying, or even actively avoid the foid, you're a volcel.

JFL at normie-tier looks wise above average height men who think they have it worse than literally deformed manlets. Muh wrists are too small, muh brows are too thin, muh jawline is weak.

Either
-Sub 5
-Deformed and unpopular
I am definitely truecel since I meet all the criteria on that list

hypergamy is insane now a days though

Yeah I agree with you here. It took me months to realise that people on here aren't even that ugly, if at all. Most are edgy normies tbh

Yeah I agree with you here. It took me months to realise that people on here aren't even that ugly, if at all. Most are edgy normies tbh
Sometimes I feel like there's just a handful of truly ugly (sub4) guys here. I'm brutally mogged even on incels forum jfl

Joined Aug 12, 2019
dingopuss

Sounds like you just took a time machine trip from the '90s.

I'm surprised I haven't got a warning yet. I just feel like I'm repeating what's already been said. Every day this is discussed.
Sounds like you just took a time machine trip from the '90s.

Well I'm in my early 30s dude. I was a teenager in the 2000s.

Last edited:
The last one is basically men with extreme dick problems. Even then, they could still get a girlfriend. I'm thinking a prisoner, or someone in a coma.

Well yeah, if you're 7 or above and don't even bother trying, or even actively avoid the foid, you're a volcel.
Its not impossible for volcels at that level to exist, but its not statistically significant. Decent 5/10 women will approach starting at 8/10 and above. Its very difficult to remain a cel at those levels.

Is not about just sticking dick into hole, is about culture and friendship. Or atleast sticking dick into hole of pretty whote, ugly femorloids dont count

This shit again. Seems every greycel has to create this kind of shitty thread instead of introducing himself.

This shit again. Seems every greycel has to create this kind of shitty thread instead of introducing himself.

Never was a fan of introductions, what the hell's the point? Do you really start off with introductions like it was the first day of school? "Hello, I'm Michael, and I've been rejected all my life." What the hell is there to talk about?

I'd understand if I was a mod, but most of us are here for the same god damn reason.

It's cool if you like that shit... You do you.

If I was an ethnicel or had a unique trait, maybe I could delve into that, but I'm literally just a white sub5, nothing exactly special.

Last edited:
Greycels need to get the soapboxing out of their system. You can tell a greycel's potential for being a great poster by the quality of his newbie firebrand rants.

Calling men psychopaths for wanting their looksmatches is unacceptable.

LOL at these bluepillers with sub5 theories again.

Everyone under sub8 is a truecel in 2019 if you live in the West. Just look at the latest Tinder data.

Greycels need to get the soapboxing out of their system. You can tell a greycel's potential for being a great poster by the quality of his newbie firebrand rants.

I'm a pretty shit-tier poster ngl. Shitposts and things that have been discussed 100 times over.

Everyone under sub8 is a truecel in 2019 if you live in the West. Just look at the latest Tinder data.

Then why does almost every 6+ guy get called a fakecel? Make your fucking minds up. And how do we come to a consensus when one day Chad is a 7, the next day he's gotta be 10/10?

Last edited:

Not technically all sub 8 are truecels, but the women sub 7 men can only get is fat women. No normal man wants a fat woman.

Not technically all sub 8 are truecels, but the women sub 7 men can only get is fat women. No normal man wants a fat woman.

Maybe I'm mistaking betabux for guys that scored.

Many of us are also not so bad looking nor unintelligent but thanks to the nature of women in this society even a hard working honest man is denied his right to a virgin woman, a family, or any relationship at all.

So according to that definition we all are truecels.
The odd obscure reason is called female hypergamy.

only kissless virgins (above 21 or so) are truecels

Cope, thanks to hypergamy even average guys are incels now.
only kissless virgins (above 21 or so) are truecels
Guess i'm a truecel than.

Noone is an incel except for you man.

He acts like we were living on the 90's/00's

Well I'm in my early 30s dude. I was a teenager in the 2000s.
You need to realize that times have changed and what was average back then is now considered ugly.

I assure you, I'm a 24 year old virgin boyo.

Well i'm white which, should already prove that i'm indeed a truecel.

Well, I'm a truecel by your standards:
1 - Sub 4
2 - Short
3 - Socially isolated
4 - Few mental illnesses
5 - Mid twenties (KHHV)
6 - Sand Negro
Do you want more details? I think I have literally all incel traits.

I’m not sure if you fully understand the blackpill then.

Simply trying is a blue pill comment. Understanding the underlying distribution of probabilities and expected outcomes is the blackpill.

As a thought experiment, if you are 5 6 or under, 90% of women won’t talk to you. A false fallacy is that you can max other items and improve your probability of success beyond 10%.

The reality is your overall probability of success is the multiplication of all of your different traits and the associated probabilities of success then multiplied by the effort or number of chances you give your self (a gamblers paradox application).

So if you are short and then everything else is perfect (intelligent, rich, blah blah blah) you are starting at .1 in theory. Add moderate intelligence making 50k etc etc and it’s .1*.1*.1 (just as a thought experiment) so you are looking at 1/1000. Add in the mental factor, add in the situational timing and chances that you are concurrently in the right place in time as that one person.

Then add the hypergamy curve associated with online dating if you meet them in that forum (each forum is different, closed social circles etc.)

What you find is that effort maxxing does not make a massive difference. While it does improve your chances (anything with a nonzero probability with infinite attempts approaches 1)It doesn’t move mountains.

The blackpill recognizes it’s essentially luck and a lot of your expected outcome is dictated by genetic expressions you have little to no control over.

Redpill is some type of projection that a 5 foot 5 guy can increase his odds by gym maxing to 30%, but no, he is still bottle necked by the 10%, then multiplied by the 30% from gym max. So you are bottlenecked at a minimum by your worst trait, and help isn’t coming.

I don’t view the black pill as nihilistic , I view it as realistic and I think that is a great first view of the world to start taking the best advantage of your life- being realistic and optimizing within your boundaries.

Last edited:
I'd say bottom 10% of males by looks under the assumption that he isn't fat or absurdly skinny

I`m a 24 HKV, that`s pretty truecel in my books

Huh what a bs. If I were a psychopath I would have not get bullied in my school years. All those people you mentioned are the ones that don't even react to phychoes. They are bystanders. Psychoes are usually the chads and bystanders are the normies. These two groups get sex. Your intelligence is below zero.

sorry, this is a chad forum

go to r/inceltears for truecels