Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most subhuman eye color

Most subhuman eye color?

• Blue

• Green

• Hazel

• Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cope eye color doesn't matter if u have face.
this

Brown and black eyes is Ubermensch-tier eye color.

Definitely brown imo
Blue is a minority recessive colour that has been around for 10 thousand years and is also a mutation, while brown is the eye colour that humans have always had.

Blue is a minority recessive colour that has been around for 10 thousand years and is also a mutation, while brown is the eye colour that humans have always had.
You know that doesn't matter. You think foids give a shit about that?
The average height in most western countries was something like 5'6" - 5'7" before the 19-20th century. You could say men have been manlets since the dawn of mankind until very recently. Does that mean being 5'6" is superior to being 6'0"?

eye color is cope if you think eye color is very important

I have seen brown eyed chads get chicks

However, I would vote brown eyes(that is dark)

Daily Reminder: eye shape > eye color

You can have brown eyes but you are better if you have hunter eyes

Eye color only really matters if you're nearing chad or chadlite levels. It's like type of sprinkles you put on your ice cream, it's extra taste for foids. They prefer certain sprinkles but they still'd take any delicious ice cream over poo like trucel.

chico would look better with green (preferably) or blue eyes imo

if that blue eye laser surgery ever becomes FDA approved within 10 years I bet most young ethnic people will have blue eyes

my eyes are literally almost venta black, even in sunlight its still pretty much black
now thats giga subhuman