Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most successful business men are actually ugly, the handsome and rich Chad stereotype is just a myth

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Jack Ma, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Phil Night, all of them aren't handsome they actually would be incels without all that money. However, IRL I have never seen or known of an attractive businessman as the faggot Hollywood portrays. So far, I haven't seen a good looking man own a business or in an executive position, sure bosses prefer to hire Chads for high positions but they don't last long there. And yes, good looking men succeed in Hollywood but that doesn't take intelligence into consideration, and even then they're still just employees.

I have two theories about this. One is that Chads are actually pretty stupid and even if they are offered the best positions at work just because of their looks, once they're in charge, they screw up the business cause they have no idea how to handle it.

The other idea I have is that Chads aren't actually ambitious and they don't really need to be. Since everything is handed to them on a silver plate, they have no reason to fight for what they want. As long as they can fuck girls and party all they want, they're happy.

It is ugly men like us who have to struggle the most, and if we succeed is because of our own hard work. We are the real heroes.

The Chad type is rich enough to truly enjoy life, the most "successful" men are overcompensating incels.

It's only lopsided because of all the tech incels who made their big money in the early 80's when it was new but extremely profitable. In most business areas rich businessmen tend to be chads.

It's only lopsided because of all the tech incels who made their big money in the early 80's when it was new but extremely profitable. In most business areas rich businessmen tend to be chads.

Also, there is zero way to moneymaxx in 2020 by starting a business. Litterally zero business options. All you can do is to try to put up some pump and dump scams style of business, but even then the probabilities you will fail are too high.

Chad is too busy slaying prime pussy to make money

Maybe not top 40 Forbes rich but still rich, maybe tens to hundreds mil rich type of rich

Jack Ma, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Phil Night, all of them aren't handsome they actually would be incels without all that money. However, IRL I have never seen or known of an attractive businessman as the faggot Hollywood portrays. So far, I haven't seen a good looking man own a business or in an executive position, sure bosses prefer to hire Chads for high positions but they don't last long there. And yes, good looking men succeed in Hollywood but that doesn't take intelligence into consideration, and even then they're still just employees.

I have two theories about this. One is that Chads are actually pretty stupid and even if they are offered the best positions at work just because of their looks, once they're in charge, they screw up the business cause they have no idea how to handle it.

The other idea I have is that Chads aren't actually ambitious and they don't really need to be. Since everything is handed to them on a silver plate, they have no reason to fight for what they want. As long as they can fuck girls and party all they want, they're happy.

It is ugly men like us who have to struggle the most, and if we succeed is because of our own hard work. We are the real heroes.
All those guys you mentioned are tech founders. It doesn't matter if they are ugly because they own the company.

If you ask them to be CEO of a normal fortune 500 firm like jpmorgan, none of them would make it. There's a reason why the average CEO is 6 foot so by height alone most of them wouldn't make the cut.

Both your theories are true, as is your supporting data point.

If I think back to my school, all the guys who lost their virginity before 16 were basically chavs, and now don't do shit with their lives, except fuck washed up 30+ foids with multiple kids.

I guess they didn't ever need to study because they had everything when young, and also never had any ambition, nor any desire of how to be successful globally. Now their looks are pretty much gone, as they weren't the Clooney type who age well, they were the Bieber type pretty boys, so can't even leverage that.

It's also a continous scale, not a discrete one, discovering the blackpill, or rather being force fed it (kek) has made me more focused on achieving shit and doing shit rather than wage slaving because I know I will always be ugly and ethnic

Yep, that's on point for me, most men that you see making tons of money are ugly. Go to the business district of your city and take a look at the men, most of the rich-looking men are old/short/fat/bald and ugly.

Both your theories are true, as is your supporting data point.

If I think back to my school, all the guys who lost their virginity before 16 were basically chavs, and now don't do shit with their lives, except fuck washed up 30+ foids with multiple kids.

I guess they didn't ever need to study because they had everything when young, and also never had any ambition, nor any desire of how to be successful globally. Now their looks are pretty much gone, as they weren't the Clooney type who age well, they were the Bieber type pretty boys, so can't even leverage that.

It's also a continous scale, not a discrete one, discovering the blackpill, or rather being force fed it (kek) has made me more focused on achieving shit and doing shit rather than wage slaving because I know I will always be ugly and ethnic
It has to do with high IQ more tbh.

Chads, normally too busy having fun, stuffing nerds into lockers and banging prime pussy to waste his life chasing $$$, he's living it.

Nerds, low tier normies, incels etc. have more time for works of passion, i'm not a autistic genius though, so this extra free time/freedom from slaying pussy gives me no benefit.

Last edited:
That's because non chad has to struggle a lot in life, so he has to work harder.

It has to do with high IQ more tbh.
you think good genetics is inversely correlated with high IQ? why so? all I can hypothesize is good genetic guys were always able to survive and procreate regardless, so amongst the crap genetics guys (99.999% of curries and rices) natural selection favored those with high IQ because they were able.to.have a lot of copes that allowed them to survive.

eg. Chad kills the sabertooth tiger, and eats it sharing with his harem, giving bigger portions to his pregnant foids; high IQ bad genetics Incel figures out he can do some simple tests to work out which berries or plants he can.eat without dying, and if he waits for Chad to to finish and go have an orgy he can go get the leftovers, take them up to a cave high in the snowy mountains, and freeze the leftovers to give him enough meat, because he will ration it out and plan, to survive the winter. eventually when.chad gets bored of current harem (ie they turn 30) our guy can pair bond with one and procreate; low IQ incel tries to copy Chad, gets mugged by sabertooth tiger who kills him and eats him, hence no offspring?

I think we need to define what "Businessmen". Does it mean person who does business? Or does it mean someone who founded and owns an entire company.

A lot of chads are in senior positions (esp anything related to sales) and they're still doing business.

ugly men can't succeed. all the men you mentioned are doing is making chad's life better with their inventions, while in exchange they get money, material stuff, but not even a glimpse of the true validation and adoration that chad experiences in his superior life

they're chad's cucks in a way

you think good genetics is inversely correlated with high IQ? why so? all I can hypothesize is good genetic guys were always able to survive and procreate regardless, so amongst the crap genetics guys (99.999% of curries and rices) natural selection favored those with high IQ because they were able.to.have a lot of copes that allowed them to survive.

eg. Chad kills the sabertooth tiger, and eats it sharing with his harem, giving bigger portions to his pregnant foids; high IQ bad genetics Incel figures out he can do some simple tests to work out which berries or plants he can.eat without dying, and if he waits for Chad to to finish and go have an orgy he can go get the leftovers, take them up to a cave high in the snowy mountains, and freeze the leftovers to give him enough meat, because he will ration it out and plan, to survive the winter. eventually when.chad gets bored of current harem (ie they turn 30) our guy can pair bond with one and procreate; low IQ incel tries to copy Chad, gets mugged by sabertooth tiger who kills him and eats him, hence no offspring?
No I means it's just luck. Many chads I've met in real life were high IQ as fuck. The examples given in the OP is absurd. These guys were top tier intelligence. If you're not intelligent enough, you will never become successful in life. Studymaxxing wealthmaxxing etc. is very hard if you don't have high IQ. Hard work doesn't do shit.

Just become a billionaire (and get divorce raped) theory