Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most Ugly Guys Don't Have Male Friends Either

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Most unattractive guys are alone, they certainly don't fit into normie groups because there are women in them, other men view them negatively because of reverse halo effect or they are shy, socially awkward or anxious from having been bullied and ostracized. The only ones that might have friends are those who have good social skills and are superficially charming, usually dark triad or extroverted NT guys. Your whole life as an ugly male is one of isolation, misery and loneliness. You live, work and then die, that's it.

I had more female friends in high school than male ones. What does it mean?

you are of no use to normies if you are ugly

Very true, OP. Now, I don't even like making friends irl.

Just imagine nigs.
The most important thing with them is dominance, masculinity, and cunning.
Nigs don't have friendships they have benefits, and if they're nice to you they're usually scheming.
Ghetto rats usually are like this.
Don't bother if you don't have intelligence they get the constant stimulation of more power from. For that you gotta show height, masculinity, dominance, intimidation or compensate with thug rap skills, connections, etc. Even then, if you don't got it, you won't be able to initiate connection.

can confirm tbh
I didn't have a real friend till i was 11
and the max amount of friends i've ever had at once is 3

New generation of teen boys is not friendly

Guys only want other friends to helo them get laid. If you're friends with an ugly guy, it's a sign you're a loser. Elliot Rodger said about his nerdy roommates "Of course, I had no desire to be friends with them, because they had absolutely nothing to offer"
You live, work and then die, that's it.

are there othER CHOices?

Being rejected constantly tends to grow a weird and unlikable personality in you so it's understandable.

This is why your only real friends are your world of warcraft raid buddies. They never need to see your face!

This is why your only real friends are your world of warcraft raid buddies. They never need to see your face!

true, i almost feel NT when no one can see my face

Makes sense. If ugly people are considered genetically inferior, then because trying to invest time in them would not bring any benefit to the other person. The equivalent of this is a mother of another species who spends time with a puppy of low genetic quality, it simply does not work in the long term.

I had more female friends in high school than male ones. What does it mean?
Me too.
I think it's because you are either excluded because male groups don't see you as masculine enough or your intelligence offends them.

Makes sense. If ugly people are considered genetically inferior, then because trying to invest time in them would not bring any benefit to the other person.
Even if the ugly person is charming/likeable/interesting/rich/high status?

The ones that are NT might have a circle of failed normscum/upper tier uglies, the non NT and low tier uglies are just expected to awkwardly rot alone. Either way, all of the lives of sub7 men are a mundane and repetitive shit show that is laughably pathetic....

many men

The ones that are NT might have a circle of failed normscum/upper tier uglies, the non NT and low tier uglies are just expected to awkwardly rot alone. Either way, all of the lives of sub7 men are a mundane and repetitive shit show that is laughably pathetic....
Your definition of ugly seems overly inclusive. Anyone who's sub5 is ugly and most ugly guys don't have male friends unless they have good social skills and aren't sub3. 5-7/10 guys usually have a social circle and girlfriends, even autistic 5-7's have a higher chance than ugly men.

Your definition of ugly seems overly inclusive. Anyone who's sub5 is ugly and most ugly guys don't have male friends unless they have good social skills and aren't sub3. 5-7/10 guys usually have a social circle and girlfriends, even autistic 5-7's have a higher chance than ugly men.
I agree, my statement about sub7s was about how you have to be at least a 7 to reach for chadism. I was implying but didn't mention that most people are too low IQ to be as blackpilled as we are.