Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most unnattractive race of foids?

Which race of foids do you find the least attractive?

• White

• Black

• Asian

• Indian

• Arab

• Native american

• Jewish

• Aboriginal

• Mutts (mestizo, mulatto etc.)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
What do you htink?

Oh shit, changed my mind, didn't see aboriginal but they are such a minority that they barely exist so still blacks in general

Niggers of course this is not even a question.

That said, there are many nigger foids that are good looking it's just that on average most of them look like shit compared to other races. Still I wish I could have a black gf it must be nice. Is it true that black foids only go for BBC? Can any blackcel confirm this pls. It's over for me and my black foid dreams ;( I'm not thugmaxxed enough for that.

Niggers of course this is not even a question.

That said, there are many nigger foids that are good looking it's just that on average most of them look like shit compared to other races. Still I wish I could have a black gf it must be nice. Is it true that black foids only go for BBC? Can any blackcel confirm this pls. It's over for me and my black foid dreams ;( I'm not thugmaxxed enough for that.
I would actually go for black foids but im not in US. not a racemixer but would fuck

Is it true that black foids only go for BBC? Can any blackcel confirm this pls. It's over for me and my black foid dreams ;( I'm not thugmaxxed enough for that.
I just know one black foid and she goes for white guys exclusively. Make of that what you will.
you fucking cracker xd:feels:

As an australian. I can safely tell you that aboriginal girls are subhuman and look like chimpanzees with down syndrome
I just know one black foid and she goes for white guys exclusively. Make of that what you will.

What the fuck is aboriginal? Somebody fill me in.

Aboriginal obviously, even being only part Aboriginal makes you ugly, look at Ash Barty:

resize-Ash-Barty-at-the-Newcombe-Medal-night-Photo-by-Andrew-Tauber-Tennis-Australia-678x381.jpg

Donnelly Miller in a wig.

Lifefuel :feelsautistic:

But by white guys you probably mean chads or chadlites so that's not much of a comfort for me.

I did meet one black foid when I was in college but she was 2-3/10 max also holocaustmaxxed just skin and bones and she was into gay anime some shit about iceskating and shit I don't even know she told me to come watch it with her but fuck that shit she was legit 2/10 and I looked much better then before life fucked me over also I actually wanted to come but by then she started meeting some fatcel so it was over.

How can I get black gf, I don't really interact with black foids all that much tbh I don't know how to.

I did meet one black foid when I was in college but she was 2-3/10 max also holocaustmaxxed just skin and bones and she was into gay anime some shit about iceskating and shit I don't even know she told me to come watch it with her but fuck that shit she was legit 2/10 and I looked much better then before life fucked me over also I actually wanted to come but by then she started meeting some fatcel so it was over.
Missed your chance, boyo. Those times will never come back
But by white guys you probably mean chads or chadlites so that's not much of a comfort for me.
Below average black foids can't really attract white chads. The fucktoys she were with that I know of were average at best. But at least above average height

*OMG I HATE BLACK FOID!THEY ARE SO DISGUSTING.LIKE WHO WOULD PICK THEM.I AM SUCH AN INCEL TEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE*

FUCKING LARPERS AND FAKECELLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

should have put south asian as an option instead to include other curries.

Why do people include Aboriginals in these types of polls? They are extreme outliers. They're always the ugliest.

Black girls require too much confidence to go for.