Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most users are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
The turnover rate for this forum is too high. Most of the regular posters here I don't recognise. 90% of the users i interacted with before when i was most active have either left/ascended or turned out to be fakecels all along. This place has never felt so active and empty at the same time.

Maybe they just couldn't stand the suffering anymore :feelsrope:

This place takes a toll on your mental health.
the blackpill is too concentrated

They roped
tbh

Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope

Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope

Good. I hope everyone here gets laid and leaves this place

Im still here boyo

It was inevitable, and it happens to every community. It's not really a good or bad thing in itself.

The turnover rate for this forum is too high. Most of the regular posters here I don't recognise. 90% of the users i interacted with before when i was most active have either left/ascended or turned out to be fakecels all along. This place has never felt so active and empty at the same time.

Yeah , it tends to be like that. I don’t recognize many new posters and it will only get worse
62A7C13D 1E8C 47C5 B84D F12071A371A0

I bet most got banned or got tired of warnings, you can't talk about anything on this forum else some one will get triggered hard.

So it wasn't newcels fault....But OG's backstabbers who turned out fake. Intresting, i like this place more, it grows fast and elitism and jerk circles are almost gone.

Last edited:
I prefered this place more in the pre-AM months, back when there were only 20 - 30 active posters

Last edited:
I liked the old users, been lurking for a long ass time now, sad they're gone

People come and go, it’s just the way she goes

A lot of people can't handle living like this. Not their fault.
We were born broken, but it's rare that one can survive like this. Some can't make it without bluepilling yourself into some sense of happiness. Maybe it's for the best. If you can't survive like this, you should maximize your personal happiness-and fuck off to elsewhere where scum like you belong. Literally anywhere else, any other site, any other activity.

A lot of guys just have ADHD and end up moving on to another form of entertainment

what about me? :(

I'll never leave tbh.

I miss popbobs highly autistic daily betadestiny threads.

I miss TellemT(yrones) and his nigger self hatred.

Fontaine ascended now as well, it was fun watching his threads become more numerous and deranged as the electroshock therapy really took hold.

I bet most got banned or got tired of warnings, you can't talk about anything on this forum else some one will get triggered hard.
I've never gotten a warning. What the hell are people doing to get banned?

I barely remember you. Were you one of those race spammers.

Better this place be empty than filled with fakes.

Good. I hope everyone here gets laid and leaves this place
As if getting laid now(underages disregarded) does anything. Even getting a loving gf will hardly change my mental state now, I can never be unblackpilled.

I wouldn't blame the people that left, this place isn't necessarily the best place for your mental health. The black pill's vitriol is too much for some people.

Cant believe you are lamenting fakecels getting banned or bored and leaving

I remember when most of these guys were greycels

I wouldn't blame the people that left, this place isn't necessarily the best place for your mental health. The black pill's vitriol is too much for some people.
This place takes a toll on your mental health.
the blackpill is too concentrated
I know what you mean. I’m starting to think it might be a place to visit only at my lowest, so I know I’m not alone.

I have the feeling that if the missing users had roped, they would have at least left messages saying what they were doing. Most incels may want to die, but surprisingly few do.

This place will grow and just get better and better.

Put down the monster, boomer.

Same thing happens to other online communities I’ve been a part of. Ppl leave because they get tired of the same old same old. I’ll eventually leave and so will you, because it’s boring.

Same thing happens to other online communities I’ve been a part of. Ppl leave because they get tired of the same old same old. I’ll eventually leave and so will you, because it’s boring.
Where would you go

Status
Not open for further replies.