Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most women appear to be jealous of Men

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Just from my personal experiences I've been in such situations where girls expressed they wanted to be like Men, in fact when I was in the 6th grade there were 4 girls in my class who said something they wished that they were boys, even my own cousin told me she wanted to be a boy when she was younger.

Why is that?

Soys and Normazoids will say it's because of patriarchal system of society but what would a 5, 6, 7 year girls know of such a thing? obviously the reason is more innate.

I'll tell you the real reason:women are simply jealous of Men, that's it.

They are jealous of Man's free spirit and his rich mind, they are jealous of Man's physical prowess and his leading role of Humanity's history. Men by nature are opposite of women where a woman craves attention a man desires friendship, where a woman surrounds herself with like minded gossiping herd a Man surrounds himself with comrades, where a woman wants to drag her peers down a Man desires to rise above his peers.

In short Men carry a quality of heroism and deep romantiscm of Humanity, while women are just perverse degradation of a Man's image.

Last edited:
Even chadsexuals admit to having penis envy

they're exposed to chads and billionaires on the media that makeup 1% of male population , guarantee if these foids become males they'll be miserable incels

Testosterone was the driving force behind evolution and the progression of species as a whole.

They are jealous of Chad, other men don't exist for toilets.

Just from my personal experiences I've been in such situations where girls expressed they wanted to be like Men, in fact when I was in the 6th grade there were 4 girls in my class who said something they wished that they were boys, even my own cousin told me she wanted to be a boy when she was younger.

Why is that?

Soys and Normazoids will say it's because of patriarchal system of society but what would a 5, 6, 7 year girls know of such a thing? obviously the reason is more innate.

They are jealous of Man's free spirit and his rich mind, they are jealous of Man's physical prowess and his leading role of Humanity's history. Men by nature are opposite of women where a woman craves attention a man desires friendship, where a woman surrounds herself with like minded gossiping herd a Man surrounds himself with comrades, where a woman wants to drag her peers down a Man desires to rise above his peers.

In short Men carry a quality of heroism and deep romantiscm of Humanity, while women are just perverse degradation of a Man's image.
Based.

The male is the superior sex, period. Why is there such a strong campaign today to "redefine" masculinity? It's because women want to be like men, and want to change the standards of what it means to be a man to suit them. However, women fail at being men, and amusingly, they also fail at being women.

No I really feel like they are just jealous of male gender.

Maybe because outside of being sex toys women have no worth? Maybe.

No I really feel like they are just jealous of male gender.

Maybe because outside of being sex toys women have no worth? Maybe.
They have a wrong view of the male gender because they are exposed to Chads. They would kill themselves in less than a week as a disposable low tier normie man.

You have to understand that after being handed nearly everything in life, women still aren't happy, and they never will be.

Ever beat a game on its hardest mode? Feels pretty badass right? Now imagine if the game came with invincibility, infinite lives, access to all powerups etc. Wouldn't feel like much of an achievement would it? That's basically a womans life.

Whenever they see men enjoy little things such as movies, games, etc, it makes them want to bitch about it and make it unenjoyable for men simply because it makes men happy

Women are so jealous at mans ability to distract himself with things that aren't them, that they are on a quest to destroy just about every single thing that makes men happy. After doing so they will be the only things men can turn to, which is exactly what they want.

Women are jealous of men because it doesn't take much to make a man happy, meanwhile it takes a laundry list of things just to satisfy them

Females are like a black hole. They absorb everything until theres nothing left, it doesn't matter how much you feed them, they'll always expect more.

Last edited:
You have to understand that after being handed nearly everything in life, women still aren't happy.

Whenever they see men enjoy little things such as movies, games, etc, it makes them want to bitch about it and make it unenjoyable for them as well.

Women are so jealous at mans ability to distract himself with things that aren't them, that they are on a quest to destroy just about every single thing that makes men happy. After doing so they will be the only things men can turn to, which is exactly what they want.

Women are jealous of men because it doesn't take much to make a man happy, meanwhile it takes a laundry list of things just to satisfy them

Male spaces are being invaded left and right by foids- the only true male spaces left in the West are elite military forces, and even that isn't safe from female invasion.

The reason why women want male spaces destroyed is because men who are part of a larger brotherhood set their own standards, and stop looking to women for guidance and support.
The lowest man is still stronger, braver, more honorable, and more capable, than the average woman.

Last edited:
envy is a fitting descriptor. it's a positive kind of envy though. what i mean is that the feeling of envy that is so frowned upon is from my understanding not merely there to create resentment towards the other sex, but to make the sex seek out the opposite in its longing for what they are missing. both sexes have an inherent envy of the other.

women invade male spaces to gain control over men. i wouldn't attribute it to envy, rather to their rationally cold nature and bottomless greed.

envy is a fitting descriptor. it's a positive kind of envy though. what i mean is that the feeling of envy that is so frowned upon is from my understanding not merely there to create resentment towards the other sex, but to make the sex seek out the opposite in its longing for what they are missing. both sexes have an inherent envy of the other.

women invade male spaces to gain control over men. i wouldn't attribute it to envy, rather to their rationally cold nature and bottomless greed.
i am not envious of women here lol. besides their looks they seem to be useless

You have to understand that after being handed nearly everything in life, women still aren't happy, and they never will be.

Ever beat a game on its hardest mode? Feels pretty badass right? Now imagine if the game came with invincibility, infinite lives, access to all powerups etc. Wouldn't feel like much of an achievement would it? That's basically a womans life.

Whenever they see men enjoy little things such as movies, games, etc, it makes them want to bitch about it and make it unenjoyable for men simply because it makes men happy

Based

they're exposed to chads and billionaires on the media that makeup 1% of male population , guarantee if these foids become males they'll be miserable incels
Bingo. Women are physically incapable of seeing non-Chad men. They have no idea. Which is why when one decides to become a man and goes transgender it's so hilarious because they've just utterly fucked themselves over.

Aristotle level IQ.

Star Trek Applause GIF

i am not envious of women here lol. besides their looks they seem to be useless
you are on a forum for the involuntary celibate, consciously aware of how much sexual access women have in comparison.

Why is that?

They’re jealous of “Chad” n

Why is that?

They’re jealous of “Chad” and “top men” not average men — women make the apex fallacy constantly.

The lowest man is still stronger, braver, more honorable, and more capable, than the average woman.
definitely not true. somewhere out there there's an ugly bitch with an abnormally high test level who would be more pleasant to be around and more honest than the smarmy cunts that make up a portion of the male population

Enjoyed the read, very based

Based and well put — seriously every woman in my family + women on their circlejerk misandrist subreddits make the apex fallacy constantly, it is wearying. It’s like the rest of men don’t exist at all.

I wish a foid could switch into my repulsive 5’6 rice body so she could kill herself tbh. Fuck foids who think men have some kind of “penis privilege”. Only privilege that goes to the male gender nowaday is towards chads.

It's called penis envy. Every straight woman has it. That's why they want a huge one to penetrate them deep and fill them up, because it's the only way they can feel what it's like to have a dick.