Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most women are below average

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
I think men are the more attractive gender and we have much more good looking men than women. Hell i think there are more normie men and such and less of them among women.

I disagree. I think the average woman mogs the average man until the age of 25.
Most men look ugly as shit imho

Women mog men coz of fake up. Without make up, i dont think there would be a big difference between the genders.

Some of you fags are closeted white knight cucks that are the horny bastards you say you arent. Quit thinking with your penis

Their vagina makes them above average

Screenshot 20191018 164800 Chrome

Just a reminder close to 65% of American foids ARE OVERWEIGHT.

As your typical woman, has way less muscle than the average man,:this means the BMI scale is an accurate depiction of their body (as opposed to men where an extremely muscular guy can be slim but be classed as overweight).

Despite women being fat, it does not impact their SMV at all, because we've got pathetic cucks like the idiots on IT that call any resemblance of a foid whether big or small a queen.

Fat shaming needs to happen more often, living such a self-indulgent sinful nature is disgusting and shouldn't be promoted.
Their vagina makes them above average

Some of you fags are closeted white knight cucks that are the horny bastards you say you arent. Quit thinking with your penis
obviously women are gross and most of them don't even shower daily but the idea that men are more attractive than women seems like the product of a homo brain ngl
women have higher smv despite putting no effort in except painting on good features

Most women are average, because that's the meaning of average lol

They really are subhumans, unfortunately society increased their SMV, jfl back in the good old days you had foids marrying any man, now they get to choose. Given them rights was biggest mistake this world made.

Women mog men coz of fake up. Without make up, i dont think there would be a big difference between the genders.

Make up, dressing up etc adds several SMV points to them.

Men can only instantly up their SMV like that by winning the lottery.

Make up, dressing up etc adds several SMV points to them.

Men can only instantly up their SMV like that by winning the lottery.

Well thats not really an SMV boost is it? Make up confuses men's minds into thinking a girl is hot. An ugly guy with a lottery is still only a rich ugly guy. In reality, there is no instant SMV boost for men. We are pretty much stuck with our genetics till death.

They expire quickly due to their shitty habits and fakeup use.

Well thats not really an SMV boost is it? Make up confuses men's minds into thinking a girl is hot. An ugly guy with a lottery is still only a rich ugly guy. In reality, there is no instant SMV boost for men. We are pretty much stuck with our genetics till death.

Women would be nice to you though rather than want you dead.

This is how it works by default because ugly women pass on their genes more often than ugly men.

Being actually attractive as either or is rare as fuck.

Don't be fooled by cucks and thirsty betas.

No homo. Yes, men are better looking than women, albeit by small margin, thanks to Fisherian runaway. Since men are more sexually attracted to women than women to men, due to high testosterones and women wear helluva makeup, it creates false impression women are very good looking than men.

If there was a creature who was as intelligent as human being and was asked to tell who it finds more better looking between men and women, it would choose men.

Last edited:
They would be nice to you so you would spend money on them. They wouldnt want to have babies with you though.

They would because you'd have to pay them a lot of money in child support. Or at least have Chads baby and paternity fraud their rich beta bux.

They all know they are ugly without fakeup, if there was none left a lot of them would rope

Agreed. This is evolutionary fact.

The simple reality is that a landwhale foid has more SMV than a 3/10 man because she has a pussy. She's not better looking in an objective sense, the opposite sex just has far lower standards.

foid level iq (they rate most men below average). Most women are by definition average. That's what average means you smooth brain.

women can be more attractive by their body. A foid can have an ugly face but her body makes the diference. In the men case you have to compensate your face with height and frame.

foid level iq (they rate most men below average). Most women are by definition average. That's what average means you smooth brain.
OP is referring to the human average, not the female average.

Exactly, make up enhances your features, sometimes I wish there would be make up for men that doesn't look gay as fuck.