Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most women are incapable of bonding with a man

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
After a break-up, it's usually the woman who finds another boyfriend first. The guy who got dumped, if he's a normie, will either spend months single or will keep chasing his ex bitch like a dog. The foid forgets her previous relationship in a matter of days; there's no bonding at all. And society still thinks women are emotional creatures, they're ice cold; they don't have a heart.

If you do one second of googling, you'll find things like " how do I get my ex-girlfriend back". That's the state of normie relationships. Guy gets dumped, and while he's crying a river about it, his ex is already back on the cock carousel. Women can't bond with anyone.

It's all good: females always have a 'rebound' guy or a 'backup' in case they "break up or take a break", so that they can have an excuse to whore around for the couple of days wherein they're not a relationship.

They can bound only with Chads, dogs and horses (last two when they destroy their stupid hole)

because they had endless 8 inch 6'5" chad dicks?

little sea noodlewhores can bond with my whitecel self

I have no sympathy for normies who got dumped. They are the type to make fun of me for being virgin i hope they kill themselves when their dream girlfriend cheats on them

I personally hate normalfags in general and if they do get dumped then I would laugh at them for believing in the bluepill.

Women are children. The world is their playground. We are their toys. You don’t bond with your playthings.

My failed normalfag friend wanted to speak with me about end of his relationships once. I stared him down. It was not hard because he is manlet.

My failed normalfag friend wanted to speak with me about end of his relationships once. I stared him down. It was not hard because he is manlet.
Manlet with a gf? Does he have a good face

Manlet with a gf? Does he have a good face
No no no, he has money. If he had a good face I probably gave him friendly tap on the shoulder and "so-so".

The "bonding glue" theory is pretty accurate: the more dicks, the less they can stick.

No no no, he has money. If he had a good face I probably gave him friendly tap on the shoulder and "so-so".
he a betabux loser then

Betabux copers are the worst "just make good money bro and become a walking ATM machine bro"

woman are a disgusting species

The true nature of a women is clumsy bitchy degenerate reaching out to steal DNA, resources, social value from another.
That has not changed since Day 1.

Lets hope a big enough Meteorite puts all this to a rest, in the near future.
This world needs some peace.
And I... Need some peace.

Foids only ever evolved to manipulate men anyways.

The foid forgets her previous relationship in a matter of days; there's no bonding at all. And society still thinks women are emotional creatures, they're ice cold; they don't have a heart.
This stands out more because femoids are queens of sexual market. It's easy to forget your old toy (boyfriend) when you can instantly have a new, better one. If sexual market was fair at very least, and everyone dated their looksmatch, women would be much more bonding-capable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back