Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Women Can't Get Boyfriends.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Yep, you read that right.
It's very hard for a woman to get a boyfriend.
There is no catch either.
Now moderators, before the ban hammer comes down, let me explain.

Girls give sex for free - very easily. There are multiple girls fighting over high up guys.
So if a man can get sex without committing, why should he commit to one girl?
If a man gets tired of a girl, he can simply move on to the next.
This is especially true if a woman has kids, or gets knocked up. Why should he change diapers, when there's another woman willing to give him sex with no strings attached.
If a woman gets old, the man can simply move on.
Everyone in my family was married 60+ years, because back then, women didn't give sex easily.

When a woman has sex, that is no different than me using a prostitute.
The man doesn't love her, he is just using her for her vagina. He doesn't care about her. He just want to satisfy his urges
If a prostitute has sex with me, there's no love; she's just using me for my money. The prostitute doesn't care about me.

So there women. Enjoy being used by a man, because he doesn't love you. he's just using you for his urges.
If you get sick or old, he can just move on.

Fuck you, women. You're all a bunch of whores. At least the prostitute gets paid. I hope you get knocked up and the man dumps you and your kid.

Last edited:
Boomer-tier post ngl

Women can get a boyfriend very easily nowadays, hell, they even can spend years being volcel if there's no Chad around.

Your family members are married 60+ years because they lived in a society that condemned promiscuity, hypergamy and adultery, very different from ClownWorld.

I guess it’s hard for women to get chad bfs since chads don’t settle but they can get a bf if they want

and if Chad dumped her she would accuse him of being shallow JFL

This statement is in gross contradiction to reality. As a matter of fact, it's easier for women today to get a boyfriend than any time in the past.

Well, Chad boyfriend that is.

Most women can't get boyfriends who they find attractive.

Well all I know is women love chad cock and are sluts for them

Most women can't get boyfriends who they find attractive.
If they dont get what they want,nowadays it's not like old times when they eated what they get,now it's diferent if they dont get chad,or chadlite,they literally,prefer die virgin,become lesbian or even,fuck a dog.

Women could have 10 boyfriends if they wanted. But they prefer cats and dogs becuase most men are ugly.

I should've clarified. My mistake. Yes, they can get an ugly boyfriend.

Not ugly, average-looking, but even then most women aren't happy with average looking men, they want the top 20%

You know why they can't get boyfriends?
What man wants a woman that are whores that just want guys with big dicks, money, or a nice face?
And when the next big dick, money, or nice face shows up, they start drolling over that guy.

Men don't want that.

Most women have have too high standards for men, if they don't meet them then no deal
Most women have have too high standards for men, if they don't meet them then no deal

Most femoids don't want boyfriends because they prefer to share the top genetic males in there area, instead of boyfriends, they have chad appointments.

Holes can easily get Chad for sex but it is not possible for them get Chad as BF.

JFL @ normies who get chad leftovers and think they are lucky.

Correction: "chad" not "man"

What you mean is, “it is very hard for a woman to get 10/10 chad to commit as a faithful boyfriend”.

The Title is all I needed to read. Thank you OP. Have some Gold!

I'd say that you're somewhat right on this one. There are actually more virgin women than there were 10 years ago. The reason why they can't get a boyfriend is because they only want to fuck Chad, and Chad thinks they're too ugly or neurotic or some shit. Their standards are so ridiculous to the point where it's impossible for them. Any girl above a 5, however, has a really high lay count.

You know why they can't get boyfriends?
What man wants a woman that are whores that just want guys with big dicks, money, or a nice face?
And when the next big dick, money, or nice face shows up, they start drolling over that guy.

Men don't want that.
If you woke up as chad, you still couldn't find a girlfriend who is loyal to you. At best it's only your turn until she matches with gigachad on tinder.

Yep, you read that right.
There is no catch either.
Now moderators, before the ban hammer comes down, let me explain.

Girls give sex for free - very easily. There are multiple girls fighting over high up guys.
So if a man can get sex without committing, why should he commit to one girl?
If a man gets tired of a girl, he can simply move on to the next.
This is especially true if a woman has kids, or gets knocked up. Why should he change diapers, when there's another woman willing to give him sex with no strings attached.
If a woman gets old, the man can simply move on.
Everyone in my family was married 60+ years, because back then, women didn't give sex easily.

When a woman has sex, that is no different than me using a prostitute.
The man doesn't love her, he is just using her for her vagina. He doesn't care about her. He just want to satisfy his urges
If a prostitute has sex with me, there's no love; she's just using me for my money. The prostitute doesn't care about me.

So there women. Enjoy being used by a man, because he doesn't love you. he's just using you for his urges.
If you get sick or old, he can just move on.

Fuck you, women. You're all a bunch of whores. At least the prostitute gets paid. I hope you get knocked up and the man dumps you and your kid.

They can get what they want from man , not only relationship , you know why ? - cuz they keeping us thirsty to a pussy ...imagine you walking in a desert and you so thirsty ..youll DO ANYTHING for a glass of water -

That basiclly the dating market and how they controll man ..even chads yes .

Hell ! .. some man will even change thier all life just to get a pussy .. some man will become rich and famous just for a pussy .. they controll you cuz you are a slave of your hormones .

Last edited:
Maybe the OP is trying to say that women can't find true love because they're all such cunts to men in the end, which is true.

Just forget betabuxes theory. Nothing else to add, that is enough to close the debat.

I always used to think that the older a man gets, the more stupid he becomes.

All a woman needs to do to get a boyfriend is to go up to any incel or normie and say that she really likes him and ask him to be his boyfriend. But the thing is woman only want chad and nothing else.

Hence they are """""""""""""lonely"""""""""""""". Fucking animals.

High quality post, OP

Women are stupid

When I overhear the young women from my college talking about their relationships, it's always them who approached their boyfriends, one even already had a girlfriend and she made him dump the other chick to date her. I can almost guarantee all of these men are 6+ at the very least, and the foids are in the vast majority below that rating.

I doubt those men only have them as female sexual contacts. Winners take all, it's impossible not to see it nowadays.

Most women can't get chads

All women have got boyfriends apart from those who choose to stay single because giga chad won't commit, or the woman who happily shares Chad with other women (even then she usually has a beta bux as well).

Single women are a myth. Women are all in relationships and don't end one until they have another one lined up. You're talking the odd vol-cel exception.

Op is wrong.

Last edited:
I always used to think that the older a man gets, the more stupid he becomes.

All a woman needs to do to get a boyfriend is to go up to any incel or normie and say that she really likes him and ask him to be his boyfriend. But the thing is woman only want chad and nothing else.

Hence they are """""""""""""lonely"""""""""""""". Fucking animals.
Women are terribly insecure with massive egos. It's a very dangerous combo