Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most women don't even have eyebrows and they still have higher SMV than us

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
this is the typical woman in 2018

landscape-1450179594-kylie-jenner-beauty-routine.jpg

Literally has to draw on eyebrows and cheekbbones and then swipe left on sub 8s. Fucking lol at this planet.

It's legit over

kylie jenner is a bad example though. she has eyebrows but she does enhance them. lots of women shave off their eyebrows completely or most of it so i get what you're saying. but yeah, she isnt a good example

I don't know why I have such thin and hairless eyebrows.

I'll never ever understand plucking out your eyebrows and painting them back. Ever.

just draw on a new face br0

Must be nice to slap on some some makeup and BOOM from 4/10 to an 8/10 I am not even kidding. There are videos with girls who are highly skilled in this, they can make a 4/10 look like a 10/10.

It´s pretty unfair that girls are so extremely picky and shallow and has a much higher sexual appeal to the opposite gender even if they´re average an ugly. But they are the ones who also get to use makeup to look even better. It´s like fucking cheat codes guys!
Makeup = hacks

Edit: Here is a link to prove my point. https://www.pinterest.dk/aolmstead25/makeup-can-make-anyone-pretty/

Last edited:
Fakeup needs to become illegal.