Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most women have poor genetics. In other words there are more chads than "female chad"

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
We know there are not many chads, but there are. Now, could the same be said of women?
Women today complain about men like me and many of those here for having bad genetics = ugly, short ...
But THE BIG TRUTH is that if we wanted to filter to only reproduce the best specimens of both sexes, women would be a minority compared to men.

I better explain a chad should have 1.80 cm to
+ 1.85 cm and forward maxilla ... as main requirements.
Then the woman should also bring a good height 1.75 cm to + 1.80 cm ... and forward maxilla ...
In the case of women we see that they tend to have good forward growth but in terms of height, very few manage to even reach 1.75 cm. It may be that in white countries the many women reach 1.75 cm but really + 1.80 cm...

Heightsharft2

Heightsharft

Heightsharft3

As you can see in those pics, height of women usually is 1,60 cm 5 foot 4 inches...
So it's too hard for future generations to reach a good height.

The only way of creating tall and forward growth ppl is that a tall foid breed with a tall chad at least 10 kids.
People usually say that this is a stacy (and what exactly is a stacy?... only a cute foid, usually short compare to a chad...)
Lindo joven muchacha elegante posando y sonriente en top negro y pantalones  vaqueros mirando a la cámara. Cuerpo completo aislado sobre fondo blanco  Fotografía de stock - Alamy

El voleibol femenino y un trabajo que busca fortalecer a sus jugadoras

while a true stacy or alpha foid or wathever have to be like the foid in red jumping...

So when a landwhale or "stacy" insults you with incel = genetic failure, think about how delusional foids are.

Women are incel factories, they reproduce regardless of their genes.

honestly lacking the Y chromosome is enough to qualify as a cripple in my book

Yeah Most incel-tier genetics are passed on by women. The men who had the same traits have died out

We know there are not many chads, but there are. Now, could the same be said of women?
Women today complain about men like me and many of those here for having bad genetics = ugly, short ...
But THE BIG TRUTH is that if we wanted to filter to only reproduce the best specimens of both sexes, women would be a minority compared to men.

I better explain a chad should have 1.80 cm to
+ 1.85 cm and forward maxilla ... as main requirements.
Then the woman should also bring a good height 1.75 cm to + 1.80 cm ... and forward maxilla ...
In the case of women we see that they tend to have good forward growth but in terms of height, very few manage to even reach 1.75 cm. It may be that in white countries the many women reach 1.75 cm but really + 1.80 cm...

View attachment 353115
View attachment 353114

View attachment 353116

As you can see in those pics, height of women usually is 1,60 cm 5 foot 4 inches...
So it's too hard for future generations to reach a good height.

The only way of creating tall and forward growth ppl is that a tall foid breed with a tall chad at least 10 kids.
People usually say that this is a stacy (and what exactly is a stacy?... only a cute foid, usually short compare to a chad...)
Lindo joven muchacha elegante posando y sonriente en top negro y pantalones  vaqueros mirando a la cámara. Cuerpo completo aislado sobre fondo blanco  Fotografía de stock - Alamy

El voleibol femenino y un trabajo que busca fortalecer a sus jugadoras

while a true stacy or alpha foid or wathever have to be like the foid in red jumping...

So when a landwhale or "stacy" insults you with incel = genetic failure, think about how delusional foids are.
Cope: you are overlooking sexual dimorphism.

Also, they don't insult us sayin' we are genetic failures (that's more something we or FDS would say). They say we are "just failures" or that we don't try enough.

This. Even if they fuck a giga heightmogger they can shit out incel sons - and about two decades later she can explain to her son that his personality is the problem. Eugenics with mating behavior are a joke anyways due to recombination and other stuff.

Yeah Most incel-tier genetics are passed on by women. The men who had the same traits have died out
I mean someone has to produce the disposable men and incels of tommorow

of course you are right saying that but imagine an amazon foid that is tall as fuck and in her prime, that's the only case of a good genetic foid material to create a better offspring of chads and alpha foids. But they are minority.

honestly lacking the Y chromosome is enough to qualify as a cripple in my book
yes but ironically now they have the last word to procreate

yes

Cope: you are overlooking sexual dimorphism.

Also, they don't insult us sayin' we are genetic failures (that's more something we or FDS would say). They say we are "just failures" or that we don't try enough.
genetics are everything, even a succesful incel rich guy struggle to procreate compared with a homeless chad

not really. women can still hold genes that are male specific which can carry on to their offspring. a foid with chad's genetic value will still look differently because of how genes express themselves between sexes.

There's a reason why makeup exists.

not really. women can still hold genes that are male specific which can carry on to their offspring. a foid with chad's genetic value will still look differently because of how genes express themselves between sexes.
Yes, but to ensure a truly top 9, 10 offspring, a mating must be done where not all the phenotypic requirement falls on the male but also the foid with a 80, 90% similar in treatment to the male.

genetics are everything, even a succesful incel rich guy struggle to procreate compared with a homeless chad
I agree with you, but they would say what I mentioned for sure. They do all the time.

I agree with you, but they would say what I mentioned for sure. They do all the time.
yes you are right, but I mean the fact that they have poor genetics by majority ( shitting on chad genetics when they breed with them)and more likely to create incels due their high standars even by they being an ugly dwarf with polydactyly

There's a reason why makeup exists.
Today in the supermarket I asked myself, if there are even Stacies/Gigastacies out there. The one, who made the impression so, was detected as fake after two seconds because of the makeup and the classy, expensive looking clothing.
So I think clothing and makeup make a big amount of female halo attractiveness, even in the quickly classified Stacies.

I suspect, independent of the insane female perception of male attractiveness ("80% lower than average"), objectively there are more good looking men to average men than good looking women to average women. In many areas of life, females are more average and men tend more to the extremes (social ladder, IQ, the potential to win and to fail, potential to create/destroy) so maybe also in terms of looks.

Today in the supermarket I asked myself, if there are even Stacies/Gigastacies out there. The one, who made the impression so, was detected as fake after two seconds because of the makeup and the classy, expensive looking clothing.
So I think clothing and makeup make a big amount of female halo attractiveness, even in the quickly classified Stacies.

I suspect, independent of the insane female perception of male attractiveness ("80% lower than average"), objectively there are more good looking men to average men than good looking women to average women. In many areas of life, females are more average and men tend more to the extremes (social ladder, IQ, the potential to win and to fail, potential to create/destroy) so maybe also in terms of looks.
Stacies usually are perceived as cute women, short, looking young, etc. A true amazon foid is the only one that have to breed with chads because is on pair with the male.