Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most women would be incels or low tier normies if they were men

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
Now let me explain. I’m sure you’ve seen it before. A seemingly good looking woman with an seemingly average looking man. But is she actually good looking?

See, take a look at the average young college girl or any attractive girl. They may appear to be good looking (and they are), but if you were to change their look to a mans look, they would lose about 3 points on the looks scale. Take a look at her eye area, hair colour, nose, lips, etc. Now imagine her with short hair and a slightly more square jaw.

Most the time, she won’t look as good.

Now here’s the THEORY:

In the womb (pre-life) we ALL start as female. I’m sure some of you know about the vagina and the penis being two sides of the same coin. Basically, the penis and testicules are an expanded part of the female vagina. This expansion happens during pregnancy under the exposure of testosterone. Also, what happens is the facial structure and features begin to change. Pre natal testosterone shapes the jaw, the eyes, the nose, etc. You will live with these things for the rest of your life.

NOW, because all humans start off as females biologically, it’s takes testosterone, a rare hormone to increase the sexual dimorphism of males. Meaning that if you’re a man, to be really considered a man, you need lots of testosterone. Because if not, you’re essentially inside a female body with female features. So as soon as someone considers you a man, you’re UNATTRACTIVE because you don’t possess the features required to make you a man.

This is why most women are attractive to most men. Because they don’t need any excess hormones in the womb to make them female, whereas men do.

too much text didn't read

Male handsomeness is a so narrow concept in the West, you need to be Chad or Tyrone, if you are white but you don't have the Germanic/Nordic/British top features you'll be considered ugly in milliseconds! All other races need to be 0.001% to be considered handsome by women in the West!

I remember an American girl saying on YT that women in Brazil are gorgeous but men are almost always ugly, because she still wants American Chads and pure white Chads in Brazil are rare, just in the South region there are more of them. Everyone judges women of different ethnicities so lightly and just shit so hard on men looks! Slavic men suffer the same, people are so generous about the beauty of Slavic women and just shit on Slavic men looks!

Last edited:
This is what happens when you don't have to put in effort. Just plaster makeup and call it a day and you'll get tons of attention

All i know is that foods dont deserve rights