most zoomer western women are fat at a young age. They have no wall because they were always fat

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
80d 22h 12m
But it doesn't matter not one bit, not one iota, not even even measurable difference from a hot girl becaues all women have infinite SMV thanks to online dating and social media.

It's idiotic to even try to differentiate between hot and ugly women because in 90% of mens eyes, all women are hot.

There is no wall for modern young women, they all look and smell like shit but nature doesn't give a shit so FUCK YOU

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★
51d 5h 13m
Based and fatpilled. Everyone are becoming obese globally. Especially women because there is no incentive for them to stay thin since they have infinite SMV.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
36d 23h 24m
SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★
24d 5h 37m
They were born post wall just like we were born when it was already over

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★
13d 7h 41m
must be a western trend

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

larping since your mom was born
9d 2h 21m
This is so true, the amount of overweight and obese people that I see has increased so much in the last few years, let alone since I was a child

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Wizard
37d 12h 39m
Ever noticed how half of the western women who are on the pill year around are built like quarterbacks?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
52d 4h 40m
must be a western trend
most western zoomer girls are pretty normal looking
not fat or obese
just normal looking tbh

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
67d 14h 59m
insanely over for wall copers and "men have the advantage at 35" copers

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
118d 16h 0m
CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
★★★★★
9d 17h 14m
I don't notice that many

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Veteran
★★★★
5d 4h 48m
Ever noticed how half of the western women who are on the pill year around are built like quarterbacks?
When your estrogen is chronically high, your adrenal glands pump out androgens to fight and combat the high estrogen levels. That's probably why they are built like a fridge, because the excess estrogen makes them fat and the heightened male hormones make them more mannish looking.

I've also read a study that suggested that contraceptive birth control masculinizes the brains of women taking it, because estrogen actually is what drives some brain masculinization. By chronically elevating their estrogen with birth control, they're think more and behaving more like men.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
57d 18h 5m
Here in Canada, all the women are bigger than the men. They all have wider shoulders and fatceps while the men are like twigs, especially around university campuses. Its really disparaging to see. Like it's actually really quite bizarre. The dimorphism is literally the other way around. I rarely see any young 20 year olds dudes who look like actual men, their girlfriend almost always has bigger frame and more masculine build than him.

I am actually taken back when I see a couple where the dude actually is built like a dude and the girl is feminine compared to him. I don't see it much.
Based and fatpilled. Everyone are becoming obese globally. Especially women because there is no incentive for them to stay thin since they have infinite SMV.
They eat more while also taking birth control, acne medicines etc, which all make you even more fat

They're also alot more estrogenic than men (at least for now), which makes you even fatter

So all of that together is just a recipe for disaster

Last edited:
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Wizard
37d 12h 39m
Here in Canada, all the women are bigger than the men. They all have wider shoulders and fatceps while the men are like twigs, especially around university campuses. Its really disparaging to see. Like it's actually really quite bizarre. The dimorphism is literally the other way around. I rarely see any young 20 year olds dudes who look like actual men, their girlfriend almost always has bigger frame and more masculine build than him.

I am actually taken back when I see a couple where the dude actually is built like a dude and the girl is feminine compared to him. I don't see it much.

They eat more while also taking birth control, acne medicines etc, which all make you even more fat

They're also alot more estrogenic than men (at least for now), which makes you even fatter

So all of that together is just a recipe for disaster
Nothing pisses me off more than those pathetic soy looking guys tbh. They look frail af but still get girls because their face is good.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
57d 18h 5m
Nothing pisses me off more than those pathetic soy looking guys tbh. They look frail af but still get girls because their face is good.
Because face is and always will be everything

Yeah, it looks pathetic and gross when the dude is a stick and the bitch is fat but that's the norm now

Things like frame or whatever don't matter anymore to foids

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Wizard
37d 12h 39m
Because face is and always will be everything

Yeah, it looks pathetic and gross when the dude is a stick and the bitch is fat but that's the norm now

Things like frame or whatever don't matter anymore to foids
Height is still about as important as face tbh

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
57d 18h 5m
Height is still about as important as face tbh
yeah, nobody is denying height helps but it's a multiplier and nothing more

Its also alot because foids are dumb as fuck and think height = dick size

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Commander
★★★
59d 10h 43m
Very high IQ, and yes men find 90% of women hot, and women fine 1% of men hot.
The fat pill and the race pill are the hardest to take, simply because they have zero impact for women.
Real men (not autistic weeb virgins posting here) have no such thing as racial preference in women, as long as they are hot and feminine, and will find the right 25% bf foid as attractive as a 12% bf foid

For men if your not white that's anyway strike 1 and 2, and if you're bf% is over 13% it's over

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Wizard
37d 12h 39m
Very high IQ, and yes men find 90% of women hot, and women fine 1% of men hot.
The fat pill and the race pill are the hardest to take, simply because they have zero impact for women.
Real men (not autistic weeb virgins posting here) have no such thing as racial preference in women, as long as they are hot and feminine, and will find the right 25% bf foid as attractive as a 12% bf foid

For men if your not white that's anyway strike 1 and 2, and if you're bf% is over 13% it's over
Add the dick pill too. Because a woman can be loose as fuck or have ugly boobs and it won't ruin her sex life.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Commander
★★★
59d 10h 43m
Add the dick pill too. Because a woman can be loose as fuck or have ugly boobs and it won't ruin her sex life.
Yeah but dick size is not known at selection stage. Plus sex with a loose pussy can still be good, women have a lot ore about them than just the pussy, like their skin, how they store their fat, how they smell and it really is more about how they move when they have a loose pussy anyway, or so I've been told

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
5d 20h 31m
But it doesn't matter not one bit, not one iota, not even even measurable difference from a hot girl becaues all women have infinite SMV thanks to online dating and social media.

It's idiotic to even try to differentiate between hot and ugly women because in 90% of mens eyes, all women are hot.

There is no wall for modern young women, they all look and smell like shit but nature doesn't give a shit so FUCK YOU
High IQ.

Also I've noticed about zoomer women that they are nasty and fat with horrible skin (not just due to being teens though)

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
92d 6h 25m
Just have a hole theory

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Veteran
★★★★
5d 4h 48m
Yeah, I want to use these weaklings as my punching bag. I hate them.