Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most zoomer western women are fat at a young age. They have no wall because they were always fat

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
But it doesn't matter not one bit, not one iota, not even even measurable difference from a hot girl becaues all women have infinite SMV thanks to online dating and social media.

It's idiotic to even try to differentiate between hot and ugly women because in 90% of mens eyes, all women are hot.

There is no wall for modern young women, they all look and smell like shit but nature doesn't give a shit so FUCK YOU

Based and fatpilled. Everyone are becoming obese globally. Especially women because there is no incentive for them to stay thin since they have infinite SMV.

They were born post wall just like we were born when it was already over

This is so true, the amount of overweight and obese people that I see has increased so much in the last few years, let alone since I was a child

Ever noticed how half of the western women who are on the pill year around are built like quarterbacks?

must be a western trend
most western zoomer girls are pretty normal looking
not fat or obese
just normal looking tbh

insanely over for wall copers and "men have the advantage at 35" copers

Ever noticed how half of the western women who are on the pill year around are built like quarterbacks?
When your estrogen is chronically high, your adrenal glands pump out androgens to fight and combat the high estrogen levels. That's probably why they are built like a fridge, because the excess estrogen makes them fat and the heightened male hormones make them more mannish looking.

I've also read a study that suggested that contraceptive birth control masculinizes the brains of women taking it, because estrogen actually is what drives some brain masculinization. By chronically elevating their estrogen with birth control, they're think more and behaving more like men.

Here in Canada, all the women are bigger than the men. They all have wider shoulders and fatceps while the men are like twigs, especially around university campuses. Its really disparaging to see. Like it's actually really quite bizarre. The dimorphism is literally the other way around. I rarely see any young 20 year olds dudes who look like actual men, their girlfriend almost always has bigger frame and more masculine build than him.

I am actually taken back when I see a couple where the dude actually is built like a dude and the girl is feminine compared to him. I don't see it much.
Based and fatpilled. Everyone are becoming obese globally. Especially women because there is no incentive for them to stay thin since they have infinite SMV.
They eat more while also taking birth control, acne medicines etc, which all make you even more fat

They're also alot more estrogenic than men (at least for now), which makes you even fatter

So all of that together is just a recipe for disaster

Last edited:
Here in Canada, all the women are bigger than the men. They all have wider shoulders and fatceps while the men are like twigs, especially around university campuses. Its really disparaging to see. Like it's actually really quite bizarre. The dimorphism is literally the other way around. I rarely see any young 20 year olds dudes who look like actual men, their girlfriend almost always has bigger frame and more masculine build than him.

I am actually taken back when I see a couple where the dude actually is built like a dude and the girl is feminine compared to him. I don't see it much.

They eat more while also taking birth control, acne medicines etc, which all make you even more fat

They're also alot more estrogenic than men (at least for now), which makes you even fatter

So all of that together is just a recipe for disaster
Nothing pisses me off more than those pathetic soy looking guys tbh. They look frail af but still get girls because their face is good.

Nothing pisses me off more than those pathetic soy looking guys tbh. They look frail af but still get girls because their face is good.
Because face is and always will be everything

Yeah, it looks pathetic and gross when the dude is a stick and the bitch is fat but that's the norm now

Things like frame or whatever don't matter anymore to foids

Because face is and always will be everything

Yeah, it looks pathetic and gross when the dude is a stick and the bitch is fat but that's the norm now

Things like frame or whatever don't matter anymore to foids
Height is still about as important as face tbh

Height is still about as important as face tbh
yeah, nobody is denying height helps but it's a multiplier and nothing more

Its also alot because foids are dumb as fuck and think height = dick size

Very high IQ, and yes men find 90% of women hot, and women fine 1% of men hot.
The fat pill and the race pill are the hardest to take, simply because they have zero impact for women.
Real men (not autistic weeb virgins posting here) have no such thing as racial preference in women, as long as they are hot and feminine, and will find the right 25% bf foid as attractive as a 12% bf foid

For men if your not white that's anyway strike 1 and 2, and if you're bf% is over 13% it's over

Very high IQ, and yes men find 90% of women hot, and women fine 1% of men hot.
The fat pill and the race pill are the hardest to take, simply because they have zero impact for women.
Real men (not autistic weeb virgins posting here) have no such thing as racial preference in women, as long as they are hot and feminine, and will find the right 25% bf foid as attractive as a 12% bf foid

For men if your not white that's anyway strike 1 and 2, and if you're bf% is over 13% it's over
Add the dick pill too. Because a woman can be loose as fuck or have ugly boobs and it won't ruin her sex life.

Add the dick pill too. Because a woman can be loose as fuck or have ugly boobs and it won't ruin her sex life.
Yeah but dick size is not known at selection stage. Plus sex with a loose pussy can still be good, women have a lot ore about them than just the pussy, like their skin, how they store their fat, how they smell and it really is more about how they move when they have a loose pussy anyway, or so I've been told

But it doesn't matter not one bit, not one iota, not even even measurable difference from a hot girl becaues all women have infinite SMV thanks to online dating and social media.

It's idiotic to even try to differentiate between hot and ugly women because in 90% of mens eyes, all women are hot.

There is no wall for modern young women, they all look and smell like shit but nature doesn't give a shit so FUCK YOU
High IQ.

Also I've noticed about zoomer women that they are nasty and fat with horrible skin (not just due to being teens though)

Just have a hole theory

Yeah, I want to use these weaklings as my punching bag. I hate them.