Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mother, daughter killed for honor in South Punjab. This is the kind of news that makes me proud to be a Pakistani.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
On Oct 12, 2020

According to the details acquired, the beheaded bodies of two women, mother and daughter, were reportedly found in Zahir Pir, a city in Rahim Yar Khan district of South Punjab. The sources claimed the duo was murdered in the name of honor.

Unpopular opinion: I don't wan to become a monster. Call me a cuck :feelsbadman:

Unpopular opinion: I don't wan to become a monster. Call me a cuck :feelsbadman:
Why not? Society should be kept in check. It's based men that are willing to murder their own relatives to get this done. Not even people from here would do that because they're soy at heart.

I am a Chink here and I have to say that Pakistanis are one of the most based people I met, along with Russians.

I am a Chink here and I have to say that Pakistanis are one of the most based people I met, along with Russians.
Awesome. Pakistan and China enjoy a great political relationship. You have vetoed against Americucks for us. In my entire life I only met one Russian but we were both little boys so I don't think it counts.

Awesome. Pakistan and China enjoy a great political relationship. You have vetoed against Americucks for us. In my entire life I only met one Russian but we were both little boys so I don't think it counts.
I live in Toronto and the only based folks I met are Pakistanis and Russians, I can tell you that in Toronto, the most bluepilled people are asians, curries and western euros.

I live in Toronto and the only based folks I met are Pakistanis and Russians, I can tell you that in Toronto, the most bluepilled people are asians, curries and western euros.
I'm sorry you live in that shithole. Someone else from here was from Toronto as well and he said it was feminist central basically. You should move elsewhere.

I'm sorry you live in that shithole. Someone else from here was from Toronto as well and he said it was feminist central basically. You should move elsewhere.
I am originally from HK and moved to Toronto when I was 13 yr old, Toronto sucks but it is nowhere as bad as HK. HK is another Globohomo playground like Toronto and is extremely crowded. It is also noted that it is a JBW central plus people are obsessed with light skin, if I was a darker one I would be dead (I am light skin myself).

I am originally from HK and moved to Toronto when I was 13 yr old, Toronto sucks but it is nowhere as bad as HK. HK is another Globohomo playground like Toronto and is extremely crowded. It is also noted that it is a JBW central plus people are obsessed with light skin, if I was a darker one I would be dead (I am light skin myself).
hello, im a blackcel from toronto, interesting to know other canadiancels suffer here with me. i hate this city too brother, ugly men are treated like shit everywhere here. i plan to leave this country for good, its the worst city ive ever been too.

hello, im a blackcel from toronto, interesting to know other canadiancels suffer here with me. i hate this city too brother, ugly men are treated like shit everywhere here. i plan to leave this country for good, its the worst city ive ever been too.
Tbh Toronto is an incel central for a reason. However I was from HK (now living Toronto), trust me you don't want to go to Hong Kong, it is a major incel central, but with much more wealth inequality as well as overcrowding. In GTA area the money you can buy a detached house but in HK you can barely afford a two bedroom apartment in the suburbs. Also heightism is very strong there despite the standards are not as bad as Toronto.

Tbh Toronto is an incel central for a reason. However I was from HK (now living Toronto), trust me you don't want to go to Hong Kong, it is a major incel central, but with much more wealth inequality as well as overcrowding. In GTA area the money you can buy a detached house but in HK you can barely afford a two bedroom apartment in the suburbs. Also heightism is very strong there despite the standards are not as bad as Toronto.
i agree, but i would not try hong kong myself. thanks for the advice

There's not a lot of context to the story brocel. You have any links or something?

what the hell are you proud of. Just because the west is degenerate, that doesn't justify mob rule. If they did something they should tried in a court.

i will sacrifice my life for pakistan

Why was she killed tho ?
I hope its cheating or talking behind her husband

Based af. I wish India was still based like this. I am proud of India for being called the rape capital tho. It had 91 rapes per day in 2018 which was very based. Honor killings need to be legalized throughout the world (in minecraft).

Why not? Society should be kept in check. It's based men that are willing to murder their own relatives to get this done. Not even people from here would do that because they're soy at heart.
There was a time when I would have condemned something like this. But now I think its necessary or you end up becoming like uber cucked west with their tranny homo culture
Reported for homosexuality

Last edited:
'Just reside in a third world country' theory.

tenor.gif

Imagine being prid of that....shit hole countries

honor killings are based af

Based af. I wish India was still based like this. I am proud of India for being called the rape capital tho. It had 91 rapes per day in 2018 which was very based. Honor killings need to be legalized throughout the world (in minecraft).
India is getting more cucked

Why are there no walmarts in Pakistan?
Because there's a target on every corner. :feelsclown:

You’re not.

Also there’s no need for you to become a monster anyway.

Society not to mention this entire planet is already filled with enough as it is.

What we actually need to do is find a way to quarantine the monsters away from kind and gentle people like us or convince the monsters that it’d be a good idea to kill eachother and leave the rest of us alone.

Honor killing women who are whores does not make you a monster.

Right here in Turkey I just recently saw a woman who was featured in a TV show, she cheated on her husband, and the guy she cheated on her husband with was also there, two sinners sitting there trying to justify the shit they did.

Now tell me, what do we do to these two? Do we just let them go? Despite them destroying a family, a baby's life? A man's mental health?

No, in a sane society they would be killed so people can look and understand it is a wrong thing to do, this shit should never be normalized.

The funny thing is that the foids were probably turned on as they were getting killed. They are fucking terrible.

What we actually need to do is find a way to quarantine the monsters away from kind and gentle people like us or convince the monsters that it’d be a good idea to kill eachother and leave the rest of us alone.
I have a hard time imagining how that could materialize, but cool nonetheless.

Honor killing women who are whores does not make you a monster.

Right here in Turkey I just recently saw a woman who was featured in a TV show, she cheated on her husband, and the guy she cheated on her husband with was also there, two sinners sitting there trying to justify the shit they did.

Now tell me, what do we do to these two? Do we just let them go? Despite them destroying a family, a baby's life? A man's mental health?

No, in a sane society they would be killed so people can look and understand it is a wrong thing to do, this shit should never be normalized.
B A S E D D D

in a sane society they would be killed
Well, that's your opinion. For me, in a sane society they would have to pay somehow: the woman paying alimony/child support/losing custody, the other guy doing a (heavy) compensatory pay... But killing? Idk man. Death penalty can be dangerous in certain situations, like finding out they were innocent afterwards or things like that.

Too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back