Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mother who drowned her young twins will not face murder trial

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
A mother who admitted drowning her young twins last Christmas after her marriage broke down will not face trial for their murder.

Samantha Ford, 38, had pleaded guilty to their manslaughter by diminished responsibility, but denied murdering Jake and Chloe Ford - who were 23 months old - on Boxing Day.

They
Literally
Cant
Lose

RageFuel yes, but what does this have to do with inceldom?

I wonder what would happen if a foid goes ER at this point.

Yass queen slaaaayyy

pussy pass tbh

If I was the guy I would unironically beat this cunt to death.

unreal the shit they can get away with and how many posts like this i keep seeing, man fuck this world...

23 months old instead of almost 2 years, to make the crime seem less grave

Pussy pass, the law doesn't apply when you have a hole between your legs

But remember somehow society is biased against women and in favour of men lol idk

Um, sweaty, all she did was perform a late-term home abortion. She's the victim here, in a #woke gynocommunist society there would be medical professionals who'd handle killing these kids disposing of these clusters of cells so that this stronk independent wahman wouldn't have to waste a second of her personal life dealing with such unimportant matters.
23 months old instead of almost 2 years, to make the crime seem less grave
Shit, I didn't even notice that, that's how bad the propaganda is. High IQ.

Last edited:
So oppressed. I'm surprised they didn't give her the key to the city (of Sodom and Gomorrah)

Imagine being married with kids and having to worry 24/7 if your crazy ass whore wife will drown your kids when she has a bad day