Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Motherfucking Hiroshima level blackpill] Scientific study shows 74% of foids have crinkly roast beef vaginas

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Holy shit, 74% of foids have disgusting crinkly roast beef vaginas as shown by this scientific study, and also consider that 75% of Americans are overweight.

Yet all of these foids demand Chads with 7 inch perfect dicks. It’s over

Attachments

• EF227BFD-A003-4E7E-9C97-67CA09E4B3FF.jpeg
    EF227BFD-A003-4E7E-9C97-67CA09E4B3FF.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,638
wtf found in 25% this is really disgusting

literally bonerkiller
Source

It should be an age range instead lol, first flaps are prime jb pussy flaps, second pics are 20 year old flaps, 3rd pic 23 year old flaps and last pic is worn out 25+ year old flaps, awalt

I’d fuck any of them if they are virgins.

They all look repulsing. The bottom one literally looks like roast beef.

you will only find this kind of pussy on white women

Even this is no big deal for women. They can pay $4000 to get the skin trimmed down (labiaplasty) if they want and have a "designer pussy." Women can have anything they want.

Contrast that with trying to get taller or a bigger dick for a man.

I lost my appetite for food now

Imagine walking around with a displeasing to look at reproductive organ and actively shaming men for small penis sizes.

Imagine walking around with a displeasing to look at reproductive organ and actively shaming men for small penis sizes.

I read an article once claiming that the reason women have pushed body acceptance so hard is because they're fundamentally ashamed of their bodies. It made a reasonable argument. They spend 1/4 of their life bleeding from a hole down there. It smells. The rest of the time they're getting white stuff coming out of it or fighting yeast. Plus most vaginas do look terrible. The Internet is full of men talking about how the first time they saw a vagina they were grossed out or comparisons between vaginas and the Predator's face.

Men don't feel inherent shame about our bodies so we never needed a body acceptance movement. The only shame men are now feeling comes from the fact that we are being wiped out of the dating market so now question our self worth because of that.

I read an article once claiming that the reason women have pushed body acceptance so hard is because they're fundamentally ashamed of their bodies. It made a reasonable argument. They spend 1/4 of their life bleeding from a hole down there. It smells. The rest of the time they're getting white stuff coming out of it or fighting yeast. Plus most vaginas do look terrible. The Internet is full of men talking about how the first time they saw a vagina they were grossed out or comparisons between vaginas and the Predator's face.

Men don't feel inherent shame about our bodies so we never needed a body acceptance movement. The only shame men are now feeling comes from the fact that we are being wiped out of the dating market so now question our self worth because of that.
They would still at the end of the day have someone that is willing to go balls deep into her regardless of its looks, while my perfectly hygienic penis gets nothing but only false hope and despair.

I would assume they are insecure because nobody is willing to explore whats down there, the same way males are insecure that they wont please a man. It doesnt matter, they will get sex while the male wont.

High IQ but we don't feel shame but we know that being ugly means we get no pussy. If we were all maried and getting regular sex yeah I wouldnt feel a thing.

Holy shit, 74% of foids have disgusting crinkly roast beef vaginas as shown by this scientific study, and also consider that 75% of Americans are overweight.

Call me crazy, but I find those types of vaginas attractive. I don't like the 'pretty' ones. Too sterile to turn me on.

They would still at the end of the day have someone that is willing to go balls deep into her regardless of its looks, while my perfectly hygienic penis gets nothing but only false hope and despair.
High IQ but we don't feel shame but we know that being ugly means we get no pussy. If we were all maried and getting regular sex yeah I wouldnt feel a thing.

Yeah that's what I mean. Women constantly feel "shame" about their bodies despite the fact that guys still want them. It is intrinsic to them.

The only reason men feel body shame (if at all) is because we are rejected.

Tbh I find all genitals gross to look at. Only way it's attractive is if it's attached to an attractive person.

Call me crazy, but I find those types of vaginas attractive. I don't like the 'pretty' ones. Too sterile to turn me on.
go back to reddit and drink your daily dose of soylent you cuck

Yeah that's what I mean. Women constantly feel "shame" about their bodies despite the fact that guys still want them. It is intrinsic to them.

The only reason men feel body shame (if at all) is because we are rejected.
Then i guess we feel it the same way but our material conditions are much more different. They are chasing the male elite, and we just want a stable GF.

repulsive, only quality meat is approved and acceptable and can be called ascension, but incels will never taste anyway

Very interesting tbh.

yeah roasty labium majus signals giving birth to down syndrome autists.

They need to be spanked for this

Volcel if you wouldn't date a girl with marked pussy

made me nauseous:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Roastbeef > Raw chicken breast :feelspuke:
:feelsokman: Roastbeef > Raw chicken breast :feelspuke:

If I can't have good pussy, I'd rather have no pussy.

In the 1920's they were called, "flappers."

Smooth and slight ok, others dont look delicious

Even this is no big deal for women. They can pay $4000 to get the skin trimmed down (labiaplasty) if they want and have a "designer pussy." Women can have anything they want.

Contrast that with trying to get taller or a bigger dick for a man.
All paid for by their cuck bf along with a boob job, after all he gets to enjoy it right lmaooooooo

You fuck that roastbeef and you're still a virgin

i looked into this and innie small labia foids seems to be rare. i legit think i would vomit going down on a flappy roast beef wrinkly pussy. i think only way is if she was a virgin.

god vaginas are so disgusting to look at. If I ever get laid we are doing it with the lights off

Roasties should be the foid equivalent of a small dick but because of :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: it makes no difference.

Fucking gross, Id still fuck the other 93% out of desperation but I would have to close my eyes

i looked into this and innie small labia foids seems to be rare. i legit think i would vomit going down on a flappy roast beef wrinkly pussy. i think only way is if she was a virgin.
me too