Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Motherhood" is a bullshit excuse for being a shit mother

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
notice how mothers use the trope "i clothed you and fed you for 10 years!"
clothed me? you bought me the cheapest clothes off sale. you always go to the cheapest stores and never get anything worth a fuck.- i can buy my own clothes now
fed me? the only food you can prep is goddamn chicken wings and rice, and i can a better version of this in less time. im sorry but cooking is not a skill
cleaning the house? wiping muck back and forth is not anything worth a damn to me
other than telling me to be nice and hardworking you didn't say shit.- your'e a shit mom

i don't understand why mothers are always praised for cooking. if home cooking is so fucking good then why people go to fast food restaurants every goddamn day?

Clothing, feeding and not being abusive towards your child is the absolute minimum, this is not "entitlement" because if you cant offer your own child the aforementioned qualities you are human trash that shouldnt be part of any human society. What boomers think as parenthood is the total minimum of which real parenthood has to be based. If you didnt interact with your kids, didnt teach them about the world, made sure they get their mind towards activities wheter physical or mental, you are a shitty parent and thats that.
Even plebs who barely scrape by can often offer their child an education, boomers are just fucking worthless in general.

So true. Not only that, but in most western countries they are given money from government to pay for their kids (either direct welfare or via tax breaks).

And either way, if they have kids they are fucking RESPONSIBLE for feeding them and clothing them. It’s the MINIMUM they should do in order not to be evil sadists.

It's a leftover from antiquity. In the old days women couldn't just go to the store and buy a frozen lasagna, they had to make their own shit. If they weren't lucky enough to live in a city and be rather well off they were often grinding their own flour, cleaning their own meat that their husbands brought, etc. Back then cooking meals was a pretty intense job.

Then in the 1900s there was a convenience boom and suddenly all household chores could be completed in minimal time thanks to washing machines, cleaning solvents, cooking devices and so on. The thing is women accepted all of these modern marvels but didn't give up complaining about the jobs.
When I was just a boy being brought up in single mother hell I thought my mother worked hard to keep the house up but as an adult I realized it was all a farce and cooking meals/cleaning up is the easiest shit in the world. I've heard many women complain about household tasks but never once has a man whined about having to vacuum or prepare dinner around me. There is a reason daytime television is pretty much entirely geared towards women (and getting them to buy stupid shit).

notice how mothers use the trope "i clothed you and fed you for 10 years!"
clothed me? you bought me the cheapest clothes off sale. you always go to the cheapest stores and never get anything worth a fuck.- i can buy my own clothes now
fed me? the only food you can prep is goddamn chicken wings and rice, and i can a better version of this in less time. im sorry but cooking is not a skill
cleaning the house? wiping muck back and forth is not anything worth a damn to me
other than telling me to be nice and hardworking you didn't say shit.- your'e a shit mom

i don't understand why mothers are always praised for cooking. if home cooking is so fucking good then why people go to fast food restaurants every goddamn day?

Can;t realte. My mom is an amazing mother, thank God.

To be fair, she did wipe your baby butt since you couldn't do it yourself. Give her some credit. :)

what? this thread is extremely Low T dude

what the fuck did you expect?

What boomers think as parenthood is the total minimum of which real parenthood has to be based. If you didnt interact with your kids, didnt teach them about the world, made sure they get their mind towards activities wheter physical or mental, you are a shitty parent and thats that.
Even plebs who barely scrape by can often offer their child an education, boomers are just fucking worthless in general.

Yes it takes more to earn the title "mom" and "dad". I never call my father or mother that. Feeding, clothing, food, and cleanliness is the least a parent can do, under that is child abuse. My parents never showed me anything, it was mostly school.

I also hate my parents

If your parents gave you a shitty existence it’s like saying “you better be grateful me and your father fucked this one time”

he's wrong too

his genes are bad, childhood means nothing

people should stop crying about their childhood and about their parents, they should accept their fate as subhumans when they're in the womb, the only thing you can blame your parents for your shit life is your genes, if the genes were different so everything would, everything else is cope and sounds Low T asf like this crybaby thread.

Last edited:
"i clothed you and fed you for 10 years!"
Yeah, that's not a luxury but the bare minimum you are responsible for doing if you have a child.

he's wrong too

his genes are bad, childhood means nothing

people should stop crying about their childhood and about their parents, they should accept their fate as subhumans when they're in the womb, the only thing you can blame your parents for your shit life is your genes, if the genes were different so everything would, everything else is cope and sounds Low T asf like this crybaby thread.
The point is that motherhood is overrated in its importance. Its not nearly as hard as it used to be, so normies/foids who say shit like "would you say that about your mother" or "your mother brought you here" or "your mother took care of you" are making motherhood out to be a bigger deal than it is.

That's because of my genes
Who gave you those genes though. Half of them came from your mother. Her reproducing is partly responsible for your inceldom.

My family always comes up with this bs everytime I ask for something that isn't so cheap. Meanwhile Chad can have whatever the fuck he wants.
Clothing, feeding and not being abusive towards your child is the absolute minimum, this is not "entitlement" because if you cant offer your own child the aforementioned qualities you are human trash that shouldnt be part of any human society. What boomers think as parenthood is the total minimum of which real parenthood has to be based. If you didnt interact with your kids, didnt teach them about the world, made sure they get their mind towards activities wheter physical or mental, you are a shitty parent and thats that.
And either way, if they have kids they are fucking RESPONSIBLE for feeding them and clothing them. It’s the MINIMUM they should do in order not to be evil sadists.
this, so much of this. The fact that doing the bare minimum that every other parent around the world does is seen as God's work goes to show how absolutely pathetic and retarded boomers are.