Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mother's Day should be abolished

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Any cuck who celebrates this cancerous gynocentric holiday should be fucking hanged in public.

No incel worth his salt would ever celebrate such a cucked holiday. "Oh, I've been bullied, degraded, and abused by the entire female gender for my whole life, so what should I do? Dedicate a whole day to worshiping the hag who birthed me into this misery."

Do you really think that your mother hates ugly males any less than other foids on Planet Earth? Do you really think that she's truly proud of giving birth to a hideous subhuman? If you think your mom isn't ashamed of you, you're either LARPing or you need a fucking lobotomy.

Fuck Mother's Day.

I don't really understand the idea of being grateful to your parents in general, comments like "but they raised you and provided for you" miss the point that my parents wouldn't need to do any of that if they didn't create me. If you subject someone to all the shit they're going to have to deal with in life, the least you can do is provide for them. Procreation is probably worse than murder overall.

Gee mom, thanks for giving birth to me and forcing me to endure every moment of pain or sadness I've been subjected to, for intentionally sabotaging both my capacity to learn new things and develop friendships with others as a child, for having me mutilated as an infant, and for kicking my dad out of the house and fucking up my relationship with both of you as a toddler.

JFL, what an absolute joke:feelsseriously:
Do you really think that she's truly proud of giving birth to a hideous subhuman?
But mothers largely don't perceive their own children as ugly, even if they're unattractive males. I'm not sure whether it's a case of narcissism or extreme cognitive dissonance(given how they see other ugly men), but if I had to guess I'd say it's probably both.

Last edited:
Women's day (8th march) should be made illegal and criminalized.

my mom smoked cigs w me. Alot of moms drink while pregnant. Some even smoke crack while pregnant

Any cuck who celebrates this cancerous gynocentric holiday should be fucking hanged in public.
My whole fucking family talked shit about me because i refused to participate. I hate these corporate consumerist holidays.
my mom smoked cigs w me. Alot of moms drink while pregnant. Some even smoke crack while pregnant
My friend has a sister that smokes meth while pregnant and complains about other family members not GIVING her money to afford a fucking abortion.................. happened more than once btw

This is the mentality of modern foids :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Women's day (8th march) should be made illegal and criminalized.

The main problem I have with Mother's Day is that feminists and cucks have turned it into a clone of International Womyn's Day. Foids who aren't mothers think they're entitled to gifts on Mother's Day because muh female oppression.

Only evil people celebrate forcing children into this world just to fulfil your narcissistic needs and feel significant and "be remembered".

I hate this damn day as well

Only mother who's son gets good waifu deserves mother's day

My mother said if she knew I was gonna be this mentally ill she would have choked me at birth (I wish she did tbh) jfl at parent acceptance if you don't turn like they wanted to, I accepted my pets with their good and bad things...

Bullshit. We should reward people for being parents rather that being degenerate career woman who have the time to go clubbing and recieve millions of chad cock until she's old and gray

True for incels but not for normies and above who enjoy their existence. An incel shouldn't celebrate fathers day either, since the father is also one of his breeders.

My mother said if she knew I was gonna be this mentally ill she would have choked me at birth (I wish she did tbh) jfl at parent acceptance if you don't turn like they wanted to, I accepted my pets with their good and bad things...
Wtf, she deserves no respect at all
Mother's Day is fine if your mom is actually good. My mom is, mehh, well it could be much worse so she's ok in my opinion. Didn't wish her happy mother's day though I've been struggling with some stuff recently