Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mothers, especially ethnic mothers, don't care what kind of scumbag their daughters date as long as he's attractive enough

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
What's wrong with these women? My neighbors are a family of two single moms from Morocco; single mom grandmother, her single mom daughter and kids and a teenage daughter. The most miserable family you could ever find. The youngest daughter is a tenager and she's dating a Chadtier thug type guy. I assume he's a "camello", a drug dealer. Not only that but that girl has dated three other guys and each one of them was a mere copycat of the former one. The mom doesn't tell her anything. At first I heard them arguing although I didn't understand them cause they speak Arab, but in the end I think the mother gave up. Seriously, what happens to these foids? Granted, they don't want their daughters to date subhumans, but are they so dumb that they're willing to accept every good looking guy for her daughters even though they look like criminals? Are foids seriously that stupid?

Last edited:
Its because personality doesn't exist. Chad could literally do anything and the foids still won't care.

I thought they kicked them out?

Slightly disagree, I'd say black mothers and white mothers are the worst in this regard. Black mothers are bad obviously because they will let their daughters get impregnated by some Tyrone gangbanger, and white mothers are bad because they are woke and aill let their daughters explore themselves (aka get gang banges by every Chad in town).
Some ethnic mothers like arabs, Indians, and asians will atleast try to keep their daughters from being cocksleeves and disgracing the family name

Moms live vicariously through their daughters so they want them to be whores for bad boy chad

Yes. They arr that stupid.

Whores encouraging whore behaviour
Water is wet

I have no idea why women dating in any society is acceptable. Such greed.

Mothers are just fulfilling their role to teach their young daughters to be Chad-chaser whores, just like all women.