[Blackpill] Mouse Utopia Experiment

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Mice placed in perfect conditions where all of their needs are met. After an initial phase of prosperity, their society degenerates. All of the mice become more violent, however the female mice are especially violent towards the "excess males". Eventually mice appear that are obsessed with their appearance but to not mate.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I remember watching a video about this a few months ago and it made me think about us, this is exactly what is happening to us.
Right down to the alpha male Chad mice being the only ones that mate and the rest of the mice becoming gay or just ldaring.

Minamoto

Minamoto

Veteran
0m
It's over for mousecels in 2018

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
54d 16h 13m
So what you're saying is we need world hunger and airborne AIDS.

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Yeah, it also has to do with there being too many. It's exactly what's happening to the human race.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 13h 15m
Great find, should be stickied.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
2d 12h 42m
I love this study. Perfectly reflects what modern society has become.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

-
2d 16h 8m
yup, this is a classic

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 13h 15m
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Females of any species are generally more selective.
Why do you think male deer have antlers? (aside from maybe defending against predators) Why do you think male peacocks have such beautiful feathers? It's because the males compete for the females, and only the few males with the best genes get to impregnate the females and pass them on.

P

Panda

Banned
-
basically we were fucked from day 1

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
mouse niggas

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
★★★★★
6d 1h 5m
Females of any species are generally more selective.
Why do you think male deer have antlers? (aside from maybe defending against predators) Why do you think male peacocks have such beautiful feathers? It's because the males compete for the females, and only the few males with the best genes get to impregnate the females and pass them on.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkk

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Humans are a shit species no better than mice.

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Ans this is in fact legti for humans as well since we genetically very similar to mice. For your info, humans actually descendent from mice back in the dinosaur era

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
42d 13h 5m
Mouse and human brains are extremely similiar so I am not surprised honestly kek

Cancel

Cancel

Recruit
★★★★
I'll probably be on an incel mouse video binge. Incredibly interesting the social trends in animals.

Apparently this is called behavioral sink.

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
Overpopulation is the problem. We need to depopulate Africa, China, Russia, and every county in America.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
27d 18h 50m
Brutal Ratpill.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Females are parasites. All experiments prove this.

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Captain
★★★★
18d 23h 20m
Maybe that’s why the government puts fluoride and soy shit into every food to feminise the betas and keep em complacent. Normies survive on a steady diet of ‘goyfeed’ and gradually grow breasts and have their spermcounts halved

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
73d 2h 56m
The whole thing was known about for 100s or perhaps 1000s of years.

The concept is well described in "the protocols of the learned elders of zion."

"Sir Glubb" also mentioned it in his "the fate of empires."

It explains all the spoiled brats we have in today's world. Life is too easy.

As for me, life has always been a fight. Therefore i can see beyond the (((media puppet strings))).

But even as shitty as my life is and was at it's worst. It was still better than historical norms.

AdaWhorelace

AdaWhorelace

ShitCel
-
11h 35m
They didn't sacrifice enough babies to Zion

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
3d 7m
Maybe that’s why the government puts fluoride and soy shit into every food to feminise the betas and keep em complacent. Normies survive on a steady diet of ‘goyfeed’ and gradually grow breasts and have their spermcounts halved
Alex Jones was right.

View: https://youtu.be/0i1RdjKqzS8?t=98

Combined with males laying on their couch all day eating junk food and female hypergamy ever increasing = tons of sexless, undesirable males happy to wagecuck quietly their entire lives. The ones that don't rope themselves or go ER that is.

Last edited:
ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
★★★★★
74d 6h 31m
Alex Jones was right.

View: https://youtu.be/0i1RdjKqzS8?t=98

Combined with males laying on their couch all day eating junk food and female hypergamy ever increasing = tons of sexless, undesirable males happy to wagecuck quietly their entire lives. The ones that don't rope themselves or go ER that is.
So what? Just lift and eat heathly bro?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Recruit
★★★★
4d 3h 28m
Great study.

Might I add that the reason the mice turn to violence is the same reason boys turn to knife crime in London. When these males cannot climb dominance hierarchies, they cannot compete, and their only way of competing is by turning to violence. The relative poverty in London has been increasing for many years, so it makes sense that these males who cannot compete in normal ways, would turn to violence and crime.

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
10h 57m
this is a POWERFUL blackpill. shit shook me to my core fam. that shit can't even have so called "similarities", that is EXACTLY what is happening to us right now. some only caring for personal appearance rather than copulation like everyone else. violence against the excess males, and the others turning gay and just ldaring until they're either killed or die alone. i've seen the video before and i forgot about it, but this serves as a grim reminder of the world we currently live in. i pray for you, brothERs.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
★★★
11d 1h 30m
Great study.

Might I add that the reason the mice turn to violence is the same reason boys turn to knife crime in London. When these males cannot climb dominance hierarchies, they cannot compete, and their only way of competing is by turning to violence. The relative poverty in London has been increasing for many years, so it makes sense that these males who cannot compete in normal ways, would turn to violence and crime.
The englishman have been turning to knife crime in London since 200 years ago bro, is more that the mist make it easier for crime.

werty1457

werty1457

17 year old 5'7" mixedrace truecel
-
48d 15h 26m
HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
139d 2h 29m
Over for mousecels.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
This is one of the handful of must-read threads that truly deserve its place here.

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Recruit
★★
5d 6h 1m
Although there are legitimate concerns about drawing a false equivalency between these experiments and human society (we are not mice, after all), it interesting to see that this seems to be what is happening to Japan. Intense overcrowding, minimal personal space, leading to low birth rates and the side phenomenon of 'beautiful ones' (herbivore men).

Japan's insane work culture combined with women working obviously plays an enormous role in the birth rate decline, though, but that doesn't fully explain the collapsing sexual function.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 14h 0m
Must-Ban Content

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Captain
★★★★
18d 23h 20m
Although there are legitimate concerns about drawing a false equivalency between these experiments and human society (we are not mice, after all), it interesting to see that this seems to be what is happening to Japan. Intense overcrowding, minimal personal space, leading to low birth rates and the side phenomenon of 'beautiful ones' (herbivore men).

Japan's insane work culture combined with women working obviously plays an enormous role in the birth rate decline, though, but that doesn't fully explain the collapsing sexual function.
foids don’t need to select a partner to survive anymore, they onlyselect based on genetics therefore hypergamy is law

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
★★★★★
19d 15m
I relate to the mouses which were socially isolated and had nothing better to do than obsess about their looks and looksmaxx

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 14h 0m
i remember just bringing up this experiment will trigger urban twittercunts, it's a "dogwhistle" you see

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
25d 37m
We are necroing threads from 2018 now kek.

L

ldargoblin

Captain
★★
23d 17h 49m
Mousecels fell for the "just take a shower" theory.