Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mouth breathing

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
Did anyone else also get destroyed by mouth breathing? I looked like a happy ok looking child, but it all took a turn for the worst when I started getting congestion in my nose as I slept. now I have every issue the picture demonstrates, and couple that with being an ethnic. there's no fucking hope :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Attachments

• ezrhwqy3sle11.jpg
    ezrhwqy3sle11.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 359
mewing is the biggest cope ever constructed

stupid cope crooked nose is not correlated to mouth breathing it's genetics

stupid cope crooked nose is not correlated to mouth breathing it's genetics View attachment 125556
for some it is, but almost all mouth breathers I've ever seen also had it. Might be arbitrary, but it seems to be the norm. FYI there really isn't anything wrong with that nose, you're just fucked if you don't look good in general.

Mikemew
Mikemew
Mikemew
Mikemew

I used to mouth breathe a lot as well. I look pretty much the same as the guy bellow.

My nose is always congested so I have to take air through my mouth every couple minutes. Sucks ass. I always need tissues too

They breathe through their mouth because of their subhuman bone structure constricting their airways not the other way around.

They breathe through their mouth because of their subhuman bone structure constricting their airways not the other way around.
Fucking cope. Mouth breather can easily breathe thru the nose after going under the knife for nasal or deviated septum.

It's over for mouthbreathercels

brokenheartcel

It's over for mouth breathers

thank god i wasn't a mouth breather.

Of course, I got mined fixed recently, although mine was luckily not that bad so I never mouth breathed (still got a fucked up jaw though despite naturally doing what Mew tells everyone to do lol)
Mewing is cope. It's your nose breathing that makes your face beautiful. Not because of the fucking tongue.

I agree, there's a reason hes rejected by other orthodontists.
According to Mike Mew's logic, a person who breathes through the mouth but still puts his tongue roof of the mouth wouldn't affect from this disease. lol. %100 scam.
It's over for mouthbreathercels
Comments like this make me suicidal I'm ded srs. Being born in Finland must be like living life on an easy mode. I'm jealous.